You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Tulane
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Not that i've heard of, which is strange b/c last year around this time was when it startedHas anyone had movement off the waitlist post-ii?
Maybe they’re being a lot slower this year since they were backed up with getting post interview decisions out this cycleNot that i've heard of, which is strange b/c last year around this time was when it started
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That’s what I was thinking. Glad I’m not alone in that.Maybe they’re being a lot slower this year since they were backed up with getting post interview decisions out this cycle
Waitlisted just now, 12/10 interview. I was also waitlisted here last year and their acceptance pattern is definitely different, there was very little waitlist movement last year (they usually have a lot), but it seems like they are planning for more this year.
Man that response was long for you! That’s so crazy! Hopefully there will be movement like, tomorrow haha.Waitlisted just now, 12/10 interview. I was also waitlisted here last year and their acceptance pattern is definitely different, there was very little waitlist movement last year (they usually have a lot), but it seems like they are planning for more this year.
72 people accepted early decision holy crap. If this year is similar that leaves only around 100 spots for everyone else after early acceptance and ED people are accounted for
what about people already in direct programs like TAP-TP TPM creative scholars etc.72 people accepted early decision holy crap. If this year is similar that leaves only around 100 spots for everyone else after early acceptance and ED people are accounted for
Those would be early acceptance right? Only 8 of thosewhat about people already in direct programs like TAP-TP TPM creative scholars etc.
I think they are counted in the ED pile I think. I'm not sure.Those would be early acceptance right? Only 8 of those
I have some insight that they deferred about 70% of ED applicants this year to the regular decision pool…I think based off of the way things went last year with their ED applicants that they approached ED differently this year and I would be surprised if there were ~70 ED applicants accepted again72 people accepted early decision holy crap. If this year is similar that leaves only around 100 spots for everyone else after early acceptance and ED people are accounted for
Thank you so much for the information!I have some insight that they deferred about 70% of ED applicants this year to the regular decision pool…I think based off of the way things went last year with their ED applicants that they approached ED differently this year and I would be surprised if there were ~70 ED applicants accepted again
medshark123
Full Member
Do we think they will give decisions within the 7-8 week range now that we are getting close to the end?
They're starting on January now so it still looks to be around 3 months, but maybe they might start picking up the pace since interviews are now overDo we think they will give decisions within the 7-8 week range now that we are getting close to the end?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Won’t they have to finish sending all decisions before april 15 since thats when the amcas narrow your 3 choices begin?They're starting on January now so it still looks to be around 3 months, but maybe they might start picking up the pace since interviews are now over
medshark123
Full Member
I don’t think they have to. You only have to narrow down between schools you are accepted toWon’t they have to finish sending all decisions before april 15 since thats when the amcas narrow your 3 choices begin?
Has anyone heard about any movement off of AR?
Not IHas anyone heard about any movement off of AR?
dark_chocolate_chips
New Member
AR today, interviewed 2/4. 8-week turnaround on the dot
Appreciate the updateAR today, interviewed 2/4. 8-week turnaround on the dot
shawnmendes
Full Member
has anyone who interviewed 2/3 heard anything?
I haven’t heard anything either.has anyone who interviewed 2/3 heard anything?
medshark123
Full Member
Just got the A! Interviewed 2/4
AR today, interviewed 2/3has anyone who interviewed 2/3 heard anything?
patientlywaiting1234
New Member
Do they only give out decisions once a month? I interviewed in late February and haven't heard back yet. Just want to get some sort of timeline.
2/22 interviewer here. The wait is excruciating. Seems like they’ve finally made it to Feb at leastDo they only give out decisions once a month? I interviewed in late February and haven't heard back yet. Just want to get some sort of timeline.
I just spoke with someone in the admissions office. Decisions have been delayed by several weeks due to the hurricane, but waitlist movement is expected to occur hopefully in the next few weeks.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
patientlywaiting1234
New Member
Just got the A!
Congrats! When did you interview?Just got the A!
patientlywaiting1234
New Member
2/22Congrats! When did you interview?
I interviewed on 2/23 and was accepted!Any other 2/22 or 2/23 interviews hear back?
Congrats! Today?I interviewed on 2/23 and was accepted!
Thanks 😊 no yesterday morning.Congrats! Today?
augustflowers
New Member
Does anyone know when Tulane's CTE deadline is?
probably the same as AMCAS CTE deadlineDoes anyone know when Tulane's CTE deadline is?
Accepted today!! Interviewed 3/11. I was waitlisted two years ago so i am absolutley ecstatic about this!!!
Omg congrats!!!!!!!Accepted today!! Interviewed 3/11. I was waitlisted two years ago so i am absolutley ecstatic about this!!!
Waitlist movement plox
Thank you !🙂Omg congrats!!!!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
veryuncertain
Full Member
anyone know the match rate for tulane?
Does anyone have any further knowledge about waitlist movement or potential for waitlist movement, or how full the class is, or any information or timeline related to this? Thanks in advance.
D
deleted1133405
+1!Does anyone have any further knowledge about waitlist movement or potential for waitlist movement, or how full the class is, or any information or timeline related to this? Thanks in advance.
I think a lot of people are waiting for financial aid before likely withdrawing from Tulane. I hope we'll see the floodgates open once that happens.Does anyone have any further knowledge about waitlist movement or potential for waitlist movement, or how full the class is, or any information or timeline related to this? Thanks in advance.