2022-2023 Tulane

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I heard that they would be released by today. I'm not sure if they are delayed or if I just didn't get one.
When I went for Preview Day on Friday they said they would hopefully have financial packages out within two weeks.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Just received an A earlier today! Interviewed 3/10

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone, is there any chance of AR movement before the 30th of April?

Anyone know how many people are in the accepted people groupme?

Is paying the deposit binding? I'm a bit confused by the wording in the acceptance email saying that the deposit indicates my final decision to attend - I'm on the waitlist for a school closer to home and was hoping to keep my spot on that.

Is paying the deposit binding? I'm a bit confused by the wording in the acceptance email saying that the deposit indicates my final decision to attend - I'm on the waitlist for a school closer to home and was hoping to keep my spot on that.
I think your best bet would be to pay the deposit on the 29th. If you hear back from the other program after the 30th, call and say you’d like to drop your acceptance and see what they say.

I don’t think it’s binding but you would lose the $100 deposit, if you don’t go to Tulane. My roommate last year got into Tulane and was on the waitlist at Mizzou, then got into Mizzou early June. She ended up declining and picking Tulane, but I don’t see why you couldn’t pay the deposit and then if you get in closer to home withdrawing your acceptance.

Just withdrew my A! Hope it goes to someone here!

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has waitlist movement started? It’s been super quiet…

Reactions: 2 users
Has waitlist movement started? It’s been super quiet…
I don't think there has been any recently...the facebook group hasn't gained any members (it actually lost 1 person lol).

It's quiet....too quiet...

Reaction Suspicious GIF

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
I don't think there has been any recently...the facebook group hasn't gained any members (it actually lost 1 person lol).

It's quiet....too quiet...

Reaction Suspicious GIF

Haha I love this, glad to know Im not the only one stalking the facebook group lmao

• Care
  • Haha
Haha I love this, glad to know Im not the only one stalking the facebook group lmao
Yup! 😅
🤞🏽 For the both of us :)

Me, every time I search it up…
Let Me In Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

Eric Andre GIF

Reactions: 3 users
Yup! 😅
🤞🏽 For the both of us :)

Me, every time I search it up…
Let Me In Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

Eric Andre GIF
I’m so glad I don’t have Facebook. This would just be another outlet for me to increase my anxiety about the whole process 😂

• Haha
🤞🏼 🤞🏼— hoping for some waitlist movement today/this week. Good luck, everyone!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 14 users
Does anyone know if they will tell you where you are on the waitlist? I know they say it is not ranked, but then how do they make a decision on everyone?

Does anyone know if they will tell you where you are on the waitlist? I know they say it is not ranked, but then how do they make a decision on everyone?
They probably accept people who are very similar to people who dropped their acceptance demographic wise

Got the acceptance email today! 🤩

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
When did you guys receive the email? Do you think it’s one batch a day thing I’m just so anxious and nervous

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Congrats to all of you! I am shaking with anticipation! This is my first choice so I really hope to hear back sometime this week. Prayers for everyone on the waitlist! 🙏🙏🙏

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Congrats everyone! I've been so nervous today! Fingers crossed I get off the waitlist soon! 🤞

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Hoping there is more waitlist movement this week! Congrats to everyone who got off the waitlist today!

• Love
The official groups are on discord and facebook. Groupme was made earlier in the cycle for admitted students and is unofficial.
Do you mind sending me the GroupMe link, please? Thank you!

Me when I got an email from the "Tulane University Apparel & Spirit Store" at 11 am this morning. Still getting the spam emails from undergrad smh
omg it's the worst like I'm getting Tulane dining services email almost every day.. LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEE before I get heart attack

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
No movement today it seems like?

Just got the A this afternoon, can’t believe it

• Love
Reactions: 9 users