You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Tulane
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
CheGuayaba
New Member
Hello everyone, is there any chance of AR movement before the 30th of April?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think your best bet would be to pay the deposit on the 29th. If you hear back from the other program after the 30th, call and say you’d like to drop your acceptance and see what they say.Is paying the deposit binding? I'm a bit confused by the wording in the acceptance email saying that the deposit indicates my final decision to attend - I'm on the waitlist for a school closer to home and was hoping to keep my spot on that.
There are 111 people in the GroupMe.Anyone know how many people are in the accepted people groupme?
I don’t think it’s binding but you would lose the $100 deposit, if you don’t go to Tulane. My roommate last year got into Tulane and was on the waitlist at Mizzou, then got into Mizzou early June. She ended up declining and picking Tulane, but I don’t see why you couldn’t pay the deposit and then if you get in closer to home withdrawing your acceptance.Is paying the deposit binding? I'm a bit confused by the wording in the acceptance email saying that the deposit indicates my final decision to attend - I'm on the waitlist for a school closer to home and was hoping to keep my spot on that.
I thought they are only using Discord for this year?Anyone have the link to join the GroupMe?
MakingWaves
New Member
The official groups are on discord and facebook. Groupme was made earlier in the cycle for admitted students and is unofficial.I thought they are only using Discord for this year?
I don't think there has been any recently...the facebook group hasn't gained any members (it actually lost 1 person lol).Has waitlist movement started? It’s been super quiet…
It's quiet....too quiet...
Last edited:
asksa
Full Member
I don't think there has been any recently...the facebook group hasn't gained any members (it actually lost 1 person lol).
It's quiet....too quiet...
![]()
Haha I love this, glad to know Im not the only one stalking the facebook group lmao
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yup! 😅Haha I love this, glad to know Im not the only one stalking the facebook group lmao
🤞🏽 For the both of us 🙂
Me, every time I search it up…
I’m so glad I don’t have Facebook. This would just be another outlet for me to increase my anxiety about the whole process 😂Yup! 😅
🤞🏽 For the both of us 🙂
Me, every time I search it up…
![]()
![]()
hookem1523
Full Member
Does anyone know if they will tell you where you are on the waitlist? I know they say it is not ranked, but then how do they make a decision on everyone?
asksa
Full Member
They probably accept people who are very similar to people who dropped their acceptance demographic wiseDoes anyone know if they will tell you where you are on the waitlist? I know they say it is not ranked, but then how do they make a decision on everyone?
asksa
Full Member
I just got off the waitlist!
Congrats!!! I’m so happy for you
Congrats!!! I’m so happy for you
Thank you!! Hoping you get off soon [emoji2]
Congrats to all of you! I am shaking with anticipation! This is my first choice so I really hope to hear back sometime this week. Prayers for everyone on the waitlist! 🙏🙏🙏
Got off the waitlist today!! 🙌🏾
^^ sameeee 🤞🏽 can hardly focus at work 😅Congrats everyone! I've been so nervous today! Fingers crossed I get off the waitlist soon! 🤞
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hookem1523
Full Member
Hoping there is more waitlist movement this week! Congrats to everyone who got off the waitlist today!
SouthernShrimp
New Member
Accepted off the waitlist! Interviewed on 3/3, AR on 4/10, Accepted 5/1.
Do you mind sending me the GroupMe link, please? Thank you!The official groups are on discord and facebook. Groupme was made earlier in the cycle for admitted students and is unofficial.
Do you mind sending me the GroupMe link, please? Thank you!
Same here!
asksa
Full Member
That's me every second
Fluffernuttersquish
Full Member
Yes, exactly!
chicagobears7517
Full Member
Me when I got an email from the "Tulane University Apparel & Spirit Store" at 11 am this morning. Still getting the spam emails from undergrad smh
asksa
Full Member
omg it's the worst like I'm getting Tulane dining services email almost every day.. LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEE before I get heart attackMe when I got an email from the "Tulane University Apparel & Spirit Store" at 11 am this morning. Still getting the spam emails from undergrad smh
hookem1523
Full Member
lol this is me on repeat all day!
chicagobears7517
Full Member
I just got an A off the WL about 20 min ago! First one!
Congrats, sounds like you owe the apparel store some business!I just got an A off the WL about 20 min ago! First one!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
chicagobears7517
Full Member
Thank you! Yeah I guess I do haha and hopefully they keep rolling out A's all week!Congrats, sounds like you owe the apparel store some business!
can someone please send me the link to the discord?
Withdrawing my position in the acceptance range!
Very grateful to this school for being my first interview. I wish the best to you all!
Very grateful to this school for being my first interview. I wish the best to you all!
There are 167 members in the facebook and discord, but a few of those are T2's I thinkaccepted students, do y'all have any insights into how full the class is? based off the groupme/discord?
171 on Facebook now… 😭There are 167 members in the facebook and discord, but a few of those are T2's I think
I need to stop checking… 🫠