Doctor Who WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I doubt there is an original dalek left. That means there is a conversion.

lynch dyachei

As far as lynches go, this is the worst possible choice.

Members don't see this ad.

Brilliant. So let's see. I tried to investigate you, which ended up being wasted because you protected yourself. Had I found out your role, you would have been a) possibly cleared, b) NO WORSE OFF because your role was *already* suspect to us.

I was hoping that you would be told the item failed.. I am just trying to survive as best as I can. I knew you all suspect me.

I am the eye patch lady. I help out the silence, but I don't have their abilities unfortunately.

good question.

We have been trying to figure that out from the start because all we knew was we weren't wolves since we couldn't kill, convert, or contact other wolves.

We figured that we are just villagers who can communicate with each other but with a purposely ambiguous role.

I just don't buy this "we're on the side of villagers" stuff. If you were, why the heck didn't you say you were preventing yourself from being investigated? You HAD to know you were a high-profile target for investigation based on the last few days, but instead you just quietly prevented yourself from being investigated and let me waste one of our few opportunities to outright identify someone's role. There's any number of other people I could have looked at, instead, and now I'm not likely to get the chance.

That's pretty anti-villager behavior.

Members don't see this ad :)
I actually might believe SOV... Remember I had gotten that message saying JJ was a wolf? Well if the Daleks ARE in fact the only wolves, then one of them would have sent me the message throwing the suspicion on JJ and the Silence members.
Anyone have any thoughts on this?

If SOV is really on the side of villagers, he played the last night really poorly. And he doesn't do that.

As far as lynches go, this is the worst possible choice.
no, JJ was the worst possible person to kill.
I don't know that you have any ability at all.

Someone has been converted. Why not you?

but fine
unlynch dyachei

someone is a converted dalek (or perhaps original dalek, but that doesn't make sense based on LIS' cleared players... unless it is coquette, but her role seemed believable).

I was hoping that you would be told the item failed.. I am just trying to survive as best as I can. I knew you all suspect me.

I am the eye patch lady. I help out the silence, but I don't have their abilities unfortunately.

What item? You know that investigation is part of my role. I don't use an item to investigate.

And if dyachei was converted, and the silence werent wolves, then it would make sense for her to believe the silence are wolves & throw suspicion on SOV

The silence are bad guys whose goal is to kill the Doctor. Period.
Not period. They are trying to save the world.
Not bad guys.

Bad guys who can't kill? can't convert? Sounds more like people who have a difference of opinion with the Dr. Killing is NOT part of our role.

If SOV is really on the side of villagers, he played the last night really poorly. And he doesn't do that.
not really.
I will protect you tonight if I am alive.... that was part of the plan.
It was part of something JJ was going to do (which is part of the s***** abilities which i cannot discuss on the thread).

Members don't see this ad :)
The Silence ARE wolves. SOV is just trying to confuse people who aren't conversant with the Doctor Who universe.

Okay I trust y'all ***lynch SOV***

I don't know about conversions, but there is another Dalek possibility, Davros could possibly be kicking around somewhere here.

I'm also not sure on SOV. If the Silence is acting as a third group that can't kill, then Madame Kovarian (eye patch lady) would fit into that. But I just can't fathom her as a beneficial role. She kidnaps Amy (The Girl Who Waited) and holds her hostage until she gives birth, then steals the baby and raises the kid as a psychopath to kill the Doctor. Yes, she does believe she's doing it for the good of the universe (which could explain SOV's adamant cries that he's good and the sonic lipstick's confusion when scanning him), but objectively, she's pretty bad news.

The Silence ARE wolves. SOV is just trying to confuse people who aren't conversant with the Doctor Who universe.
I AM NOT CONVERSANT WITH THE DOCTOR UNIVERSE.

I am telling you what my role is...

You can live by your TV show knowledge, but that is garbage, because it has nothing to do with our role.

I guess that is part of the joke. I mean, who would make up something this stupid as a defense. Even we had a hard time understanding it.

Not period. They are trying to save the world.
Not bad guys.

Bad guys who can't kill? can't convert? Sounds more like people who have a difference of opinion with the Dr. Killing is NOT part of our role.

The M.O. of the Silence is mind-control, using other people as puppets, not actively doing anything themselves. They do believe they are doing good, but as their goal is to kill the Doctor, they are catastrophically misguided and have to be stopped.

Whoa -- I get on to tally votes and plurality has been reached!

Voting is closed. Results pending. Final tally coming.

Official/Final Lynch Tally:

SOV (5) - Coquette, Samoa, dyachei, LIS, swingnsave

not really.
I will protect you tonight if I am alive.... that was part of the plan.
It was part of something JJ was going to do (which is part of the s***** abilities which i cannot discuss on the thread).

Not really?

Answer this, then. Since you knew that I had an investigation night last night, why NOT say "I'm protecting myself from investigation tonight" so I could at least have the option of taking it at face value and opting to look into someone else, therefore not wasting the investigative opportunity?

Investigating helps villagers and hurts wolves. You took that away from us last night by staying quiet.

How can you protect me tonight?

Think about why someone privately outed JJ. They were trying to get rid of us because we were screwing up their plans constantly...

We could misdirect their kills.

I needed the protection device to guide their kills to someone protected. Duh.

Can't be mod killed about revealing that. I am already dead.

Not really?

Answer this, then. Since you knew that I had an investigation night last night, why NOT say "I'm protecting myself from investigation tonight" so I could at least have the option of taking it at face value and opting to look into someone else, therefore not wasting the investigative opportunity?

Investigating helps villagers and hurts wolves. You took that away from us last night by staying quiet.

How can you protect me tonight?
If I believed you would believe me, I probably should have.

Not saying I am perfect... I felt pretty persecuted, and was desperate to stay alive as long as I could. Oh wells.

Think about why someone privately outed JJ. They were trying to get rid of us because we were screwing up their plans constantly...

We could misdirect their kills.

I needed the protection device to guide their kills to someone protected. Duh.

Can't be mod killed about revealing that. I am already dead.

That's lame. You stole the device from me to use on me? Why not just let me use it on myself?

That's lame. You stole the device from me to use on me? Why not just let me use it on myself?
I can't know if you lost it or not.
I was constantly losing stuff just when I wanted to use it.
you can't imagine the bad luck we have had.

Most things we tried either backfired or didn't work.

We had a plan to use WTF and she dies.. That was the worst. I mean good that she died, but totally screwed up our plans.

I am sure the daleks are breathing easier knowing their plans won't be screwed up anymore.

Must have been closing in on them.

At least we know who was sending all those messages trying to out the silence during the game,,daleks. Just wish I knew who exactly.

JJ is a wolf.
SOV can't be trusted.
There are 2 groups of wolves, wonder which one JJ is in .

Those are 3 I recall from the thread for sure.
If anyone had that knowledge cleanly they would just lynch us... that was clearly a wolf trying to get rid of us.

I don't know how they knew we were the silence. I certainly didn't know who they were.

Quick... ask any questions you can before I am officially killed.
Don't know why the mods were suddenly in such a rush to call plurality...

Are there any other members of the silence? So we don't think they're a wolf & kill them...

what a crazy role... been a PITA from the beginning. At least I lasted this long. I was trying to protect JJ as long as I could though.

Oh well. She and Jam had the silence power.

I was just a lousy thief. Stole maybe 4 items the whole freakin game.

SOV was hauled before the Shadow Proclamation almost immediately after the distress calls came in.

"You're making a mistake," he told them. "I may be a member of the Silence but the Silence are NOT wolves." But his protests fell on deaf ears.

You have lynched SOV, the Eye Patch lady. He was the last member of the Silence, an evil organization dedicated to preventing the Doctor from answering the oldest question in the universe.

7 players remain

Earth

1. nohika - The Valiant Child
2. equineconstant - Torchwood Agent
3. WTF - Dalek Caan

Gallifrey
1. lissarae06 - The Runaway Bride
2. kanderson615 - The Woman Who Walked the Earth
3. Coquette22
4. twelvetigers - Torchwood Agent
5. SOV - The Eye Patch Lady

The Library
1. dyachei
2. devyn - Human Dalek who chose to become a Torchwood Agent
3. SnS - Torchwood Agent
4. The LIS
5. DVMD - The Impossible Astronaut who chose to side with the Silence
6. jjohnston - Silence
7. kakuru

Messaline
1. krist
2. kaydubs - Torchwood Agent
3. nyanko
4. Jamr0ckin - Silence
5. Foxhunter - Dalek Jast
6. EngrSC - Torchwood Agent

Ood-Sphere
1. Orca2011 - Torchwood Agent
2. Wolfspeaker - The Last Centurion
3. zanydogz - Torchwood Agent
4. swingnsave
5. Samoa

Krop Tor
1. hedgie - UNIT Agent Beta
2. Flim Flam Man - Torchwood Agent
3. FTB - The Girl Who Waited
4. wldlfstdnt - Dalek Thay

It is now Night 11. You have until 12 pm CDT tomorrow to get your PMs in.

Updated list copied from my last cleared list post:

Dyachei
Swingnsave
Hedgie - villager
Samoa
LIS

Remaining uncleared players:

SOV - Silence
EngrSC - villager :(
Coquette
nyanko
JJ - Silence
Kakuru

I'm pretty ok with the "evil organization" known as the Silence being gone. I don't buy SOV's arguments. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit to being wrong. But the arguments just weren't compelling, nor did they ultimate make much sense.

So I imagine we've got a wolf or two left in the form of (a) dalek(s).

I can't guarantee that anyone on the cleared list wasn't converted (except me). That said, I think logically you start with the uncleared list. I sorta imagine I'll be dead tonight or tomorrow night. The wolves know I don't get an investigation tonight, so there's probably no hurry to kill me.

Updated list copied from my last cleared list post:

Dyachei
Swingnsave
Hedgie - villager
Samoa
LIS

Remaining uncleared players:

SOV - Silence
EngrSC - villager :(
Coquette
nyanko
JJ - Silence
Kakuru

I'm pretty ok with the "evil organization" known as the Silence being gone. I don't buy SOV's arguments. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit to being wrong. But the arguments just weren't compelling, nor did they ultimate make much sense.

So I imagine we've got a wolf or two left in the form of (a) dalek(s).

I can't guarantee that anyone on the cleared list wasn't converted (except me). That said, I think logically you start with the uncleared list. I sorta imagine I'll be dead tonight or tomorrow night. The wolves know I don't get an investigation tonight, so there's probably no hurry to kill me.

How long ago did you clear each person?

How long ago did you clear each person?

If I answer that, I will reveal something that probably should not be revealed. :(

I will go so far as to say I cleared Dyachei on Night 2, and swingnsave on Night 8.
You were cleared via an item ("not a threat") somewhere around Night 7, give or take a night (I can't remember).

As far as I know, I've never been independently cleared.

jeff_TL.jpg