WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
By the way everyone, I now exist in a low posting meta and I don't expect that to improve with internship starting next week. High poster Dubz is dead, we are in the chill Dubz might forget about the game era now 😛
Agreed tbh
I can sign up any one of my four cats, if that helps.Need one hero today to run this puppy
Excellent question! They are not closed, BUT there may be mechanical incentive to limit your posting at night.Are nights closed?
I chewed on it but realized 48/24 is a long time with open nights and I thought if I randed scum could I live with that? And the answer is no no I could not.Excellent question! They are not closed, BUT there may be mechanical incentive to limit your posting at night.
i expect there will be very little posting at night. It will be heavily incentivized to not post more than 10 times a night.I chewed on it but realized 48/24 is a long time with open nights and I thought if I randed scum could I live with that? And the answer is no no I could not.
first you rand wolf like usual, then you tell me who all the wolves are.@genny How do I play this newfangled version of WW???
Ah... now I see the reason for your request... sneaky... sneaky.first you rand wolf like usual, then you tell me who all the wolves are.
@WildZoo @vetmedhead @cdo96 @Animal Midwife @SportPonies @genny @Trilt @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @sheltermed @Cyndia @Ms Procrastinator @Caiter92 @PippyPony @SARdoghandler @Barkley13 @capri1722 @BobLoblaw78 @mkg323 @TelemarketingEnigma @holdthemayo @supershorty @Zenge142 @bluestoat @violetvett @potentialsheltervet @alissa14 @Dinashadow @BigCats @WonderingStudent @Viscernable @vetschoolsletmeinplease @alleycat03 @Aprilthearab @samac @Stagg737 @CoffeeQuestionMark @differentiating @hallowmann @jaboo @MOOSEygoosey @IvyMoose @VeggieTrex @PlumPoppy @Wondalfy @matthirten13 @chicandtoughness @miranda920 @motheatenlysis @mightyrunner7 @HW_88 @GeckoKD6 @eleanor713 @FeedMeSeymour @WorthlessOxygen @Truenamer @zuriburi @BiranM54 @kdswg @justafluff @Santygrass @NateTheLesser @Wiisp @marmot` @Clem J @LuminousLag @JaggedJimmyJay @StartingoverVet @tartesos @ThoracicGuy and everyone come play!
Tags no longer show up after few months of inactivity 😢Thoracic still tagged but not me??? LAwpy, im crushed!
ok im 2 drinks in and have FOMO. put me in coach!1. @sheltermed
2. @potentialsheltervet
3. @PlumPoppy
4. @moonstermash
5. @Zenge142
6. PLACEHOLDER
7. @WildZoo
8. @Kate51
9. @genny
Subs:
1. @Sabi.a
2. @samac
Etc
Tots:
0. @AceHydro
utc. @supershorty
uts. @Lawpy
3. @miranda920
4. @holdthemayo
5. @mkg323
13. @Barkley13
@Viscernable
@JaggedJimmyJay
Players and subs and tots join pls Join the dWungeons and dWagons Hub Discord Server!
Please note that if you want to play you still can, up to and including after the game has started.
ok im 2 drinks in and have FOMO. put me in coach!
You're both in! Check the announcements channel in the discord hub for how character creation works, and send me your choices in your private player channel!If you’ve got the slot and aren’t made I also guess I can do it with restrictions put on nights.
If you already have the game made and set it doesn’t hurt my feelings.
I just broke a game of dnd by being too op and that’s where I’m at.
No matter my alignment I’m walking away most of the night cycle. Y’all are warned.
YarpWait is this actually the game thread now?
Why is Jabba doing a burlesque show WHAT IS YOUR SEARCH HISTORYView attachment 373859why does half my page look like this?
Cause you need a better adblocker smhView attachment 373859why does half my page look like this?
I dont know but it definitely has nothing to do with evangeline lilly in princess Leia's gold bikini.Why is Jabba doing a burlesque show WHAT IS YOUR SEARCH HISTORY
MK pls it’s the eveningGood morning
It’s 9 AM somewhere!MK pls it’s the evening
Literally nowhere. It’s 9:40 in SydneyIt’s 9 AM somewhere!
Whoa. You were totally right.Cause you need a better adblocker smh
Firefox plus ublock origin, can't be beatWhoa. You were totally right.
Clem knows what’s upFirefox plus ublock origin, can't be beat
With regards to the time zones? They’re self regulating. 9:40 becomes 10:40 becomes 11:40 etc.So what happens now
What’s your name?Me find friends?
HiiiiiiiiMe find friends?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.