You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
dWungeons and dWagons mafia D1
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ma’am I must say trying to oust someone from the party who is a proponent of all beings are beings is a choice.Oh wait there is voting. You’re all just slackers.
Vote poppy
to get us started. “Being of this realm” indeed. Sounds like something that an evil genny-eater would say.
@Clem J
I’m just saying that line about beings is giving Buscemi holding a skateboardMa’am I must say trying to oust someone from the party who is a proponent of all beings are beings is a choice.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I entered a game with that meme and a “how do you do fellow villagers” and thought it was wizards but I can’t find it. I wanted to quote it and be all “boom checkmate”I’m just saying that line about beings is giving Buscemi holding a skateboard
Are you volunteering as tribute?
What did you have in mind?
We give you to the goblins, they give us something equally valuable in return. Allies!What did you have in mind?
Your defense of poppy is noted. How’s that PM pocket feeling?I entered a game with that meme and a “how do you do fellow villagers” and thought it was wizards but I can’t find it. I wanted to quote it and be all “boom checkmate”
I fail to see how voicing my concerns of chastising others simply for being of another race is cause for concern. Would you care to elaborate on what you mean by "genny-eater," and what would qualify one as such?Oh wait there is voting. You’re all just slackers.
Vote poppy
to get us started. “Being of this realm” indeed. Sounds like something that an evil genny-eater would say.
@Clem J
My character likes to sound intelligent, bordering on being a pompous ass. She can't just say "bruh don't be racist frfr." cmon 😳
Are you going to pm me and pocket me? 10/10 pls doYour defense of poppy is noted. How’s that PM pocket feeling?
YeahI fail to see how voicing my concerns of chastising others simply for being of another race is cause for concern. Would you care to elaborate on what you mean by "genny-eater," and what would qualify one as such?
My character likes to sound intelligent, bordering on being a pompous ass. She can't just say "bruh don't be racist frfr." cmon 😳
Love everyone
Be kind!
Don’t be fantasy racist!
Edit: to fix that terrible terrible typo
…. Racist.Yeah
Love everyone
Be kind!
Don’t be fantasy racist!
Oh my god.
Edit: definitely what it said all along. Hmmm yes
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I usually prefer to travel alone, but this is tempting... Perhaps we can try it out. Just don't be surprised if I wander off on my own from time to time.Maybe we can stay safe wandering together? I hear adventuring parties are all the rage
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well, you shouldn't be that one either tbh…. Racist.
Oh my god.
That’s okay! we can watch each other’s backs as we sleep and enjoy each other’s company. 🙂I usually prefer to travel alone, but this is tempting... Perhaps we can try it out. Just don't be surprised if I wander off on my own from time to time.
I’m not a big fan of traveling alone. I like having friends.
Ya know, good point.Well, you shouldn't be that one either tbh
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wanna play a guessing game for my own entertainment. This is based on little to nothing. No I will not be taking questions at this time
1. @sheltermed - cleric
2. @potentialsheltervet - artificer
3. @PlumPoppy - wizard
4. @moonstermash - blood hunter
5. @Zenge142 - fighter
6. @mkg323 - rogue
7. @WildZoo - rogue
8. @Kate51 - bard
9. @genny - ranger
1. @sheltermed - cleric
2. @potentialsheltervet - artificer
3. @PlumPoppy - wizard
4. @moonstermash - blood hunter
5. @Zenge142 - fighter
6. @mkg323 - rogue
7. @WildZoo - rogue
8. @Kate51 - bard
9. @genny - ranger
What does a vampire say? idk, probably something like “don’t be racist, love all beings, don’t vote me out, oops you’re dead”I fail to see how voicing my concerns of chastising others simply for being of another race is cause for concern. Would you care to elaborate on what you mean by "genny-eater," and what would qualify one as such?
My character likes to sound intelligent, bordering on being a pompous ass. She can't just say "bruh don't be racist frfr." cmon 😳
….. barbarian?Wth is a bard?
Oh yes, I was just changing my answer based on that reaction.
@Kate51 did you make a character?
Kate51
Full Member
Jinx! Lol. Yes I did@Kate51 did you make a character?
How did you come up with a class?Jinx! Lol. Yes I did
We give you to the goblins, they give us something equally valuable in return. Allies!
Well, I did make a little trade with them. As for the utility of that trade, TBD. I can tell you they're not hostile, though. If you're nice, they'll be nice back.
You're not far off. I didn't base my character on something directly DND related, but my class is of the plate-wearing cleric variety.I wanna play a guessing game for my own entertainment. This is based on little to nothing. No I will not be taking questions at this time
1. @sheltermed - cleric
2. @potentialsheltervet - artificer
3. @PlumPoppy - wizard
4. @moonstermash - blood hunter
5. @Zenge142 - fighter
6. @mkg323 - rogue
7. @WildZoo - rogue
8. @Kate51 - bard
9. @genny - ranger
Kate51
Full Member
I didn't. I just said what I wanted the character to be made of.How did you come up with a class?
Same, they were friendly with me.Well, I did make a little trade with them. As for the utility of that trade, TBD. I can tell you they're not hostile, though. If you're nice, they'll be nice back.
You're not far off. I didn't base my character on something directly DND related, but my class is of the plate-wearing cleric variety.
And wooooooooo
Kate51
Full Member
They were nice to me as well.Well, I did make a little trade with them. As for the utility of that trade, TBD. I can tell you they're not hostile, though. If you're nice, they'll be nice back.
You're not far off. I didn't base my character on something directly DND related, but my class is of the plate-wearing cleric variety.
Oh I think I did it wrongI wanna play a guessing game for my own entertainment. This is based on little to nothing. No I will not be taking questions at this time
1. @sheltermed - cleric
2. @potentialsheltervet - artificer
3. @PlumPoppy - wizard
4. @moonstermash - blood hunter
5. @Zenge142 - fighter
6. @mkg323 - rogue
7. @WildZoo - rogue
8. @Kate51 - bard
9. @genny - ranger
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Uh oh?Oh I think I did it wrong
Kate51
Full Member
How did you come up with a class?How did you come up with a class?
I know dnd and picked oneHow did you come up with a class?
Kate51
Full Member
Ypu just picked whichever one you wanted? I guess I should pick one then. What's a good one?I know dnd and picked one
Not know word? Artificer. But am good fisher. Artfisher? Found fork in pool once. Used to stab brother in nose for poking booty cheeks!I wanna play a guessing game for my own entertainment. This is based on little to nothing. No I will not be taking questions at this time
1. @sheltermed - cleric
2. @potentialsheltervet - artificer
3. @PlumPoppy - wizard
4. @moonstermash - blood hunter
5. @Zenge142 - fighter
6. @mkg323 - rogue
7. @WildZoo - rogue
8. @Kate51 - bard
9. @genny - ranger
Ypu just picked whichever one you wanted? I guess I should pick one then. What's a good one?
Weren't you supposed to do that at character creation pre-game?
You don’t have one in your role PM?Ypu just picked whichever one you wanted? I guess I should pick one then. What's a good one?
Are you a kobold? Or a goblin?Not know word? Artificer. But am good fisher. Artfisher? Found fork in pool once. Used to stab brother in nose for poking booty cheeks!
I love this so so much.
I think Goblins are more articulate than Kobolds.Are you a kobold? Or a goblin?
I love this so so much.
Have many goblin friends! Me see some earlier. I fart to say hello and they give me shiny.Are you a kobold? Or a goblin?
I love this so so much.
Oooh you got shiny. I did not get shiny.Have many goblin friends! Me see some earlier. I fart to say hello and they give me shiny.
FairI think Goblins are more articulate than Kobolds.
WatHave many goblin friends! Me see some earlier. I fart to say hello and they give me shiny.
For the record I have never played DnD before and therefore solving wtf I'm doing based on lore may not be productive lol
You no fart to greet? Expose butt is show big weakness and mean no threat
Kate51
Full Member
No and I'm told now it's too late to pick one. So I guess I'm classless. LolYou don’t have one in your role PM?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*farts in PSV’s general direction*
Hello
Hello
I’m not actually trying to solve anything, just entertaining myself.For the record I have never played DnD before and therefore solving wtf I'm doing based on lore may not be productive lol
Tho if you wanted to persuade me to talk in private 10/10 would love that.
I’m just noisy.
COMMONERNo and I'm told now it's too late to pick one. So I guess I'm classless. Lol
Kate51
Full Member
Ok so I've seen stronger things and was in a d and d neighborhood in one of goofy clem's other games. That's it.For the record I have never played DnD before and therefore solving wtf I'm doing based on lore may not be productive lol
Kobolds love shiny!Have many goblin friends! Me see some earlier. I fart to say hello and they give me shiny.