Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why do you wanna knowWhat’s your name?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Why do you wanna knowWhat’s your name?
Why do you wanna know
The question wasn’t directed at you.Stranger danger
Have many name! Name for fish, name for cave, name for bed. Which name want?What’s your name?
Your being sketchier than a taxidermied squirrel on Facebook marketplaceThe question wasn’t directed at you.
Interesting that you’re hopping on this… 🤔
Which probably means I’m village 😉Your being sketchier than a taxidermied squirrel on Facebook marketplace
Bah gawd yous right!Which probably means I’m village 😉
Sí señorMuch time spent in darkness. I come into light and see friends. I stay with friends?
Much time spent in darkness. I come into light and see friends. I stay with friends?
Oh Jesus wtfYou have all encountered 4 goblins. Each of you may interact with them in any way you choose. PM your choices in your private discord channels
Spurt? Is that you?Me find friends?
I regret nothing joining this game.Have many name! Name for fish, name for cave, name for bed. Which name want?
Okay we wanna do this in character?Much time spent in darkness. I come into light and see friends. I stay with friends?
Shiny kitty!!!!Wait I need to change my avatar. Hold pls.
Oh same.Wait I need to change my avatar. Hold pls.
Goblins are friends, right?Oh Jesus wtf
Yeesh you sure got a lotta questions. Pint first and I'll consider answering when I'm a little hydrated.Oh same.
Who are you? Why’d you come to this tavern? Buy you a pint?
Fine fineYeesh you sure got a lotta questions. Pint first and I'll consider answering when I'm a little hydrated.
It's always good to be weary of strangers. But holding grudges against those simply for being of another kind, is not wise.Eh
Depends
Sometimes?
Fair enough.It's always good to be weary of strangers. But holding grudges against those simply for being of another kind, is not wise.
We're all beings of this Realm.
I dunno, last I checked Dark Elves and Orcs were pretty nasty.It's always good to be weary of strangers. But holding grudges against those simply for being of another kind, is not wise.
We're all beings of this Realm.
Oopfh. That’s racist.I dunno, last I checked Dark Elves and Orcs were pretty nasty.
(TBF, I haven't checked in over 15 years.)
I’m tickled that you got Bowie. Good guess on the Ranger. Not far off, but no.Bowie
->
Ranger
![]()
I mean, if bugbears were what I originally thought they were (similar to Ewoks), no. But it turns out they're... uh, scary.Oopfh. That’s racist.
Next you’ll be telling me bugbears are inherently evil.
Okay fine bard final answerI’m tickled that you got Bowie. Good guess on the Ranger. Not far off, but no.
Some of them are just living their best livesI mean, if bugbears were what I originally thought they were (similar to Ewoks), no. But it turns out they're... uh, scary.
This would have been a better guess but it’s colder tbhOkay fine bard final answer
*points to discord*Hmm I think I missed something...To what are we persuading?
*pokes thread*
Let’s play dnddd
Huh.I've never actually played dnd, but I'm fairly well-versed in RPGs.
I noticed that there was a second public roll from Zenge in the Discord that has since disappeared. Did you see that too?
I assume there might have been a mistake and it was deleted and meant for the role pm?I've never actually played dnd, but I'm fairly well-versed in RPGs.
I noticed that there was a second public roll from Zenge in the Discord that has since disappeared. Did you see that too?
Same here. But I've been a part of many failed-to-begin campaigns lolI've never actually played dnd, but I'm fairly well-versed in RPGs.
I noticed that there was a second public roll from Zenge in the Discord that has since disappeared. Did you see that too?
Lovely to meet someone so friendly on my wanderingsFine fine
*sets down drink*
Nice to meet ya

Are you volunteering as tribute?Where I'm from, goblins were neutral for a really long time and now we are cautiously allied. Their history is one of doing things when something is in it for them. So, perhaps if we have something to offer the goblins they may have something in return.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.