You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
dWungeons and dWagons mafia D1
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I return fart! It juicy.*farts in PSV’s general direction*
Hello
They were quite friendly with me. I wonder if we could've exchanged knowledge instead of cordial conversation. Nevertheless, I agree with this sentiment.Well, I did make a little trade with them. As for the utility of that trade, TBD. I can tell you they're not hostile, though. If you're nice, they'll be nice back.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Blood hunter? Never heard of that, seems badass. My class is more basic. I think you're in the right neighborhood, though.I wanna play a guessing game for my own entertainment. This is based on little to nothing. No I will not be taking questions at this time
1. @sheltermed - cleric
2. @potentialsheltervet - artificer
3. @PlumPoppy - wizard
4. @moonstermash - blood hunter
5. @Zenge142 - fighter
6. @mkg323 - rogue
7. @WildZoo - rogue
8. @Kate51 - bard
9. @genny - ranger
Hmm. Choosing a class was the second step of character creation, and there were examples listed. It's hard for me to believe you don't have one. (I suppose it'd also be a weird lie, but maybe it's a class that feels too revealing? IDK.) Definitely pinged by this.No and I'm told now it's too late to pick one. So I guess I'm classless. Lol
Kate51
Full Member
I was at my parents the last few days. I recently saw that I missed a few steps, but my character has hair by default and it kind of has a name.Hmm. Choosing a class was the second step of character creation, and there were examples listed. It's hard for me to believe you don't have one. (I suppose it'd also be a weird lie, but maybe it's a class that feels too revealing? IDK.) Definitely pinged by this.
Clem confirmed I have no class.
The question wasn’t directed at you.
Interesting that you’re hopping on this… 🤔
But actually I think hopping on this would be village MK
Your being sketchier than a taxidermied squirrel on Facebook marketplace
Which probably means I’m village 😉
For what it's worth, I'm also pinged by this sequence, mostly from Zenge's side - but I also don't understand why mkg backed off so quickly. And now they've both mostly disappeared from the thread, except for some banter. I get that there's a lot to this game, it's still D1, and it's a U.S. holiday, but I would have expected the reads to continue.Bah gawd yous right!
```An Announcement From The Court Of The Goblin King```
"It has come to our attention that there has been an attack on a member of this most noble court. Such insolence cannot be tolerated. As such any person or persons identifying the responsible party or parties will be handsomely rewarded, with an addition reward for any brave soul who brings the cruel perpetrator to justice.
Signed,
His Majesty The Goblin King Of Forestdale"
"It has come to our attention that there has been an attack on a member of this most noble court. Such insolence cannot be tolerated. As such any person or persons identifying the responsible party or parties will be handsomely rewarded, with an addition reward for any brave soul who brings the cruel perpetrator to justice.
Signed,
His Majesty The Goblin King Of Forestdale"
Kate51
Full Member
It was probably moonstermash tbh.```An Announcement From The Court Of The Goblin King```
"It has come to our attention that there has been an attack on a member of this most noble court. Such insolence cannot be tolerated. As such any person or persons identifying the responsible party or parties will be handsomely rewarded, with an addition reward for any brave soul who brings the cruel perpetrator to justice.
Signed,
His Majesty The Goblin King Of Forestdale"
Kate51
Full Member
@Zenge, what weapon do you have?The only public roll I've seen thusfar is from Zenge. I presume this is an attack roll for a strike on the group of goblins.
Tentatively, I vote Zenge. @Clem J
(I am not familiar if all DnD attacks require rolls.)
Kate51
Full Member
@moonstermash@moonswhat weapon do you hold?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What evidence makes you assume such?It was probably moonstermash tbh.
I have no issue disclosing this information, but would it be beneficial? The rules mentioned to not angle-shoot as it would not prove helpful.What do yall have for weapons?
Kate51
Full Member
I don't see why it would be angleshooting. And I suppose it would be beneficial for those that are not mafia. Not good for mafia.What evidence makes you assume such?
I have no issue disclosing this information, but would it be beneficial? The rules mentioned to not angle-shoot as it would not prove helpful.
Kate51
Full Member
What evidence makes you assume such?
She was just a little straw graspy, but mostly it was just a joke bc she was the last only?) to post anything of substance. How do you feel about moonstermash?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yo some giant green individual is whomst attacked the goblins
Jolly green giant perhaps?
Jolly green giant perhaps?

How do you know? (Insight Check, or..?)Yo some giant green individual is whomst attacked the goblins
Jolly green giant perhaps?![]()
Wow that sounds like progressYo some giant green individual is whomst attacked the goblins
Jolly green giant perhaps?![]()
Kate51
Full Member
I don't think we should be asking that type of question. Too much info for the baddies. I was asking about weapons bc I don't see how that helps or hurts us, but how information is obtained is putting a target on someone's back.How do you know? (Insight Check, or..?)
Kate51
Full Member
Funny that you want to talk about sources but won't tell me your weapon.How do you know? (Insight Check, or..?)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I hadn't interacted with them prior to the attack so I asked them for info on the attackerHow do you know? (Insight Check, or..?)
The existence of the goblins came much later than my roll, so you’re literally just spewing nonsenseThe only public roll I've seen thusfar is from Zenge. I presume this is an attack roll for a strike on the group of goblins.
Tentatively, I vote Zenge. @Clem J
(I am not familiar if all DnD attacks require rolls.)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The dice witch bitch hates me so I didn't roll very high, but that's what they could tell me
It was made by Matt Mercer 🙂Blood hunter? Never heard of that, seems badass. My class is more basic. I think you're in the right neighborhood, though.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@genny```An Announcement From The Court Of The Goblin King```
"It has come to our attention that there has been an attack on a member of this most noble court. Such insolence cannot be tolerated. As such any person or persons identifying the responsible party or parties will be handsomely rewarded, with an addition reward for any brave soul who brings the cruel perpetrator to justice.
Signed,
His Majesty The Goblin King Of Forestdale"
Did you do this
He did that at 7 pm last night tho. It was a long time agoThe only public roll I've seen thusfar is from Zenge. I presume this is an attack roll for a strike on the group of goblins.
Tentatively, I vote Zenge. @Clem J
(I am not familiar if all DnD attacks require rolls.)
You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine?Funny that you want to talk about sources but won't tell me your weapon.
HmmmmYo some giant green individual is whomst attacked the goblins
Jolly green giant perhaps?![]()
I don’t really want to tell you my weapon either because I have no idea what it does and if it later comes out mine is somehow powerful I’m NK bait enough I don’t want to make myself more NK bait thnxFunny that you want to talk about sources but won't tell me your weapon.
Kate51
Full Member
Teeth.You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine?
DMs man. It might even be a roll the dm uses and he asks various of us to do that.Idk why I was asked to roll for the record.
Clem told me I needed to make a public roll so I did. I never got any additional information about what the roll was for.
The ****Teeth.
I assume someone acted on me and I needed to make a roll to see if I noticed it or prevented it or something. They probably poisoned me tbh and I was just spacing out and didn’t even notice. That’s my guess anyway.DMs man. It might even be a roll the dm uses and he asks various of us to do that.
Kate51
Full Member
I don't think this counts as telling.The ****
😁The ****
That was really earlllly on.I assume someone acted on me and I needed to make a roll to see if I noticed it or prevented it or something. They probably poisoned me tbh and I was just spacing out and didn’t even notice. That’s my guess anyway.
Did he describe the roll at all - call it some kind of skill or saving throw?
Dang, I was worried you'd say that. So basically, you don't have a separate weapon, but you want to know what everyone else has? Doesn't seem fair.Teeth.
IKR?!The ****
No. It was just just “I need you to make a roll in the public roll channel”That was really earlllly on.
Did he describe the roll at all - call it some kind of skill or saving throw?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Man I’m trying to use my dnd knowledge to figure stuff out but *shrug*No. It was just just “I need you to make a roll in the public roll channel”
Vote Kate @Clem J
Too sketchy, sorry not sorry.
Too sketchy, sorry not sorry.
Kate51
Full Member
My weapon is my teeth but I'm a peaceful creature. There is a difference between teeth that can fight and teeth of a human, for example, so I do think it's fair.Dang, I was worried you'd say that. So basically, you don't have a separate weapon, but you want to know what everyone else has? Doesn't seem fair.
IKR?!
Kate51
Full Member
Omgus much?Vote Kate @Clem J
Too sketchy, sorry not sorry.
Vote monstermash @Clem J