Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
private warnings are better. probations just look like account holds (minus the banners). idk maybe it's the blue.
I'm not disagreeing. I'm just trying to see the other side.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not disagreeing. I'm just trying to see the other side.

i'd prefer if these punishments were discussed and dealt with privately between members and mods. i don't like probations because they look like dunce caps. account holds and bans are necessary and are only used as last resort if members fail to adhere to repeated warnings and infractions.

i'd prefer if these punishments were discussed and dealt with privately between members and mods. i don't like probations because they look like dunce caps. account holds and bans are necessary and are only used as last resort if members fail to adhere to repeated warnings and infractions.

Yeah. There is no conversation about it. No chance to share your side or perceptions. They just inflict whatever punishment they feel necessary and move on. I'd feel much better about it if there was a dialogue. Even if they don't agree with me, at least we talked about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah. There is no conversation about it. No chance to share your side or perceptions. They just inflict whatever punishment they feel necessary and move on. I'd feel much better about it if there was a dialogue. Even if they don't agree with me, at least we talked about it.

that's unfortunate. sorry man.

You hear that Matt?? He called you a dunce! :laugh:
#instigating

Reactions: 1 user
195. 187 operational plus 8 test craft.

SD is great lots to do. Gaslamp, tons of stuff downtown. There's the glideport in La Jolla to go parasailing or hang gliding, tons of hiking, surfing and scuba diving. Just depends on what you like to do.
Last time I went I did the whale watching (didn't see anything), it was a quick trip. I also wanted to go see USS Midway.

I can't see you. :whistle:

expression-is-everything.png

Reactions: 1 users
Last time I went I did the whale watching (didn't see anything), it was a quick trip. I also wanted to go see USS Midway.

The Midway is cool. Whale watching depends on the season. I saw whales and dolphins every time I went underway. It gets old.

There is a lot to do. You just have to look around.

Members don't see this ad :)
What the heck is the rocket scientist badge? Is it literally being a verified aerospace engineer? Cause if so, I launch missiles for a living and want my damn badge.

It believe it's given to people who can prove to some extent that they are "rocket scientists," but idk how rigorous the requirements are. It's my favorite badge on this website because of how absolutely random it is.

What the heck is the rocket scientist badge? Is it literally being a verified aerospace engineer? Cause if so, I launch missiles for a living and want my damn badge.
It believe it's given to people who can prove to some extent that they are "rocket scientists," but idk how rigorous the requirements are. It's my favorite badge on this website because of how absolutely random it is.
@Lawper Please advise.

I wonder if working on the launchers and being involved with the launching of the missiles is good enough. Warheads on foreheads yo.

@Lawper Please advise.

Its something super secret and exclusive :ninja::ninja:

Mfw bone marrow goes missing:

:wtf:

Yeah. For this post:

https://forums.studentdoctor.net/th...ld-cover-them-up.1240255/page-4#post-18582963

Edit: I think the mods are over correcting a bit. It feels like high school nowadays where if someone verbally attacks and harasses you, any response at all gets you both in trouble, even if it's just to point out that they're being a little aggressive and immature.

If that's the direction this forum is going in, I'm probably going to just stop posting here.
Nooooooo

:(