Poorly DWWawn Mafia (gamethread)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D1

Animal Midwife ( 2 ): squeeb, apop
apoptosis09 ( 2 ): spurs, dubz
fruitsalad ( 1 ): genny
genny ( ):
GoSpursGo ( 2 ): sar, AM
kitzsuna ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( 1 ): fruit
SARdoghandler ( ):
screamqueenbee ( ):
WildZoo ( ):
Sleep ( ):

Hrrrrrrng
I feel very bad given she was the game ending misyeet last game but I fear I'm going to
Yeet apop
Rn
@Clem J em

Yeet fruit

@Clem J

i’m pretty confident AM is village, spurs maybe not too sure

i don’t think screams is

unyeet PSV
yeet screams

@Clem J

hmm

unyeet screams
yeet apop

@Clem J

Yeet spurs

@Clem J

Won't be accused of not self prezzing!

Unyeet Spurs
Yeet Squeeb

@Clem J

Unyeet fruit
Yeet squeeb


@Clem J

d1

Animal Midwife ( 1 ): squeeb
apoptosis09 ( 3 ): spurs, psv, fruit
fruitsalad ( 1 ): dubz
genny ( ):
GoSpursGo ( 2 ): sar, apop
kitzsuna ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( ):
SARdoghandler ( ):
screamqueenbee ( 2 ): AM, genny
WildZoo ( ):
Sleep ( ):

oddly i don't think genny is a wolf from her approach

i'm thinking i'm wrong on AM though

and i don't think SAR is village either
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They are not! I can't multi-task, dubZ!
Angry How Dare You GIF by Ocean Park
 
so i'm not echoing your reads, because i haven't done a pair analysis assuming a wolf scream (or wolf anyone really) world

i made these interpretations based on votes and wagon mechanics
I didn't follow the interpretation. I get SAR and kitz but I don't make sense with your argument. You're saying apop appeared as "a counter to me." Who was voting for apop?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't follow the interpretation. I get SAR and kitz but I don't make sense with your argument. You're saying apop appeared as "a counter to me." Who was voting for apop?
WZ and spurs initially

your wagon stagnated at 3 votes over the course of 2 hours, apop emerged as a competitor wagon

i actually felt the apop voters were operating villagey, which is why i agreed and ended up there

but i think the stagnation of your wagon can't be overlooked
 
WZ and spurs initially

your wagon stagnated at 3 votes over the course of 2 hours, apop emerged as a competitor wagon

i actually felt the apop voters were operating villagey, which is why i agreed and ended up there

but i think the stagnation of your wagon can't be overlooked
Have you considered it stagnated because a wolf or two was already voting for her?
 
Have you considered it stagnated because a wolf or two was already voting for her?
at that time, yes, which is why i voted apop thinking she's a wolf

but she wasn't

and i think i'm wrong on wolfreading screams, as a consequence of my being wrong on apop
 
This isn't like, a GIGANTIC roster where wolves will feel like they have a lot of power to push votes one way or the other. There's literally two of them (probably).

Plus it doesn't make much sense for the apop wagon to be a counter to a wolf!AM wagon given 1) I started it. I'm not a wolf. Sorry. 2) Spurs joined it. He's not partnered with AM in any universe. 3) YOU WERE THE THIRD VOTE. So unless you're going to...scum read yourself...
 
This isn't like, a GIGANTIC roster where wolves will feel like they have a lot of power to push votes one way or the other. There's literally two of them (probably).

Plus it doesn't make much sense for the apop wagon to be a counter to a wolf!AM wagon given 1) I started it. I'm not a wolf. Sorry. 2) Spurs joined it. He's not partnered with AM in any universe. 3) YOU WERE THE THIRD VOTE. So unless you're going to...scum read yourself...
PSV expanded the apop wagon as well

like i said, i think the apop voters operated on the villagey mindset, which is why i voted there as well

but the fact that apop flipped village forced me to reconsider i made an error somewhere
 
PSV expanded the apop wagon as well

like i said, i think the apop voters operated on the villagey mindset, which is why i voted there as well

but the fact that apop flipped village forced me to reconsider i made an error somewhere
I'm trying and failing to follow the process from wagon evaluation to the POE you landed on
 
Assuming no bussing in a 2 wolf pack with 10 players, this would be my best thoughts on pairing, ordered somewhat in order of when I found them as I re-read the thread (and ignoring the placement of some obvious ones that I put down from the jump)

Unpaired
AM/squeeb
AM/Spurs
dubZ/fruits
SAR/Spurs
dubZ/squeeb
Spurs/squeeb
genny/fruit
fruits/kitz
PSV/kitz
AM/PSV (p#561)
fruit/squeeb
genny/squeeb
fruit/SAR
AM/fruit


Unlikely to be paired
dubZ/Spurs (dubZ started the day voting for me, possible it could have been done for distancing)
PSV/fruits (the RNG could be a good excuse for a pointless vote for distancing)
Spurs/kitz (my comment about throwing down a vote would have come in wolf chat and not in thread where I would get pilloried for mentioning sleep)

Possibly paired
Spurs/fruits
AM/genny
PSV/Spurs
AM/dubZ
PSV/dubZ
AM/kitz
PSV/squeeb (p593)
PSV/SAR

Null
AM/SAR
genny/PSV
genny/SAR
genny/dubZ
genny/Spurs
genny/kitz
SAR/dubZ
SAR/squeeb
SAR/kitz
dubZ/kitz
squeeb/kitz
 
Assuming no bussing in a 2 wolf pack with 10 players, this would be my best thoughts on pairing, ordered somewhat in order of when I found them as I re-read the thread (and ignoring the placement of some obvious ones that I put down from the jump)

Unpaired
AM/squeeb
AM/Spurs
dubZ/fruits
SAR/Spurs
dubZ/squeeb
Spurs/squeeb
genny/fruit
fruits/kitz
PSV/kitz
AM/PSV (p#561)
fruit/squeeb
genny/squeeb
fruit/SAR
AM/fruit


Unlikely to be paired
dubZ/Spurs (dubZ started the day voting for me, possible it could have been done for distancing)
PSV/fruits (the RNG could be a good excuse for a pointless vote for distancing)
Spurs/kitz (my comment about throwing down a vote would have come in wolf chat and not in thread where I would get pilloried for mentioning sleep)

Possibly paired
Spurs/fruits
AM/genny
PSV/Spurs
AM/dubZ
PSV/dubZ
AM/kitz
PSV/squeeb (p593)
PSV/SAR

Null
AM/SAR
genny/PSV
genny/SAR
genny/dubZ
genny/Spurs
genny/kitz
SAR/dubZ
SAR/squeeb
SAR/kitz
dubZ/kitz
squeeb/kitz
Extremely possible I'm over-reading some posts but this is what I came up with.
 
Assuming no bussing in a 2 wolf pack with 10 players, this would be my best thoughts on pairing, ordered somewhat in order of when I found them as I re-read the thread (and ignoring the placement of some obvious ones that I put down from the jump)

Unpaired
AM/squeeb
AM/Spurs
dubZ/fruits
SAR/Spurs
dubZ/squeeb
Spurs/squeeb
genny/fruit
fruits/kitz
PSV/kitz
AM/PSV (p#561)
fruit/squeeb
genny/squeeb
fruit/SAR
AM/fruit


Unlikely to be paired
dubZ/Spurs (dubZ started the day voting for me, possible it could have been done for distancing)
PSV/fruits (the RNG could be a good excuse for a pointless vote for distancing)
Spurs/kitz (my comment about throwing down a vote would have come in wolf chat and not in thread where I would get pilloried for mentioning sleep)

Possibly paired
Spurs/fruits
AM/genny
PSV/Spurs
AM/dubZ
PSV/dubZ
AM/kitz
PSV/squeeb (p593)
PSV/SAR

Null
AM/SAR
genny/PSV
genny/SAR
genny/dubZ
genny/Spurs
genny/kitz
SAR/dubZ
SAR/squeeb
SAR/kitz
dubZ/kitz
squeeb/kitz
So where are you most interested in looking? Since clearly we've got to narrow those possible and null pairs down...a bit...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WZ and spurs initially

your wagon stagnated at 3 votes over the course of 2 hours, apop emerged as a competitor wagon

i actually felt the apop voters were operating villagey, which is why i agreed and ended up there

but i think the stagnation of your wagon can't be overlooked
You explicitly said you didn't want a tie, not that you village read the apop voters.

Regardless, what you're describing doesn't make sense. Wagon staticity means one of two things.

1. Wolves don't care about EOD wagons.
2. They do care about EOD but are already voting on the counterwagon to keep it in the lead.

Per you, even if we ignore the specifics being SAR or kitz, you think apop was completely v on v violence.

So then what would be causing the static?