Poorly DWWawn Mafia (gamethread)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Assuming no bussing in a 2 wolf pack with 10 players, this would be my best thoughts on pairing, ordered somewhat in order of when I found them as I re-read the thread (and ignoring the placement of some obvious ones that I put down from the jump)

Unpaired
AM/squeeb
AM/Spurs
dubZ/fruits
SAR/Spurs
dubZ/squeeb
Spurs/squeeb
genny/fruit
fruits/kitz
PSV/kitz
AM/PSV (p#561)
fruit/squeeb
genny/squeeb
fruit/SAR
AM/fruit


Unlikely to be paired
dubZ/Spurs (dubZ started the day voting for me, possible it could have been done for distancing)
PSV/fruits (the RNG could be a good excuse for a pointless vote for distancing)
Spurs/kitz (my comment about throwing down a vote would have come in wolf chat and not in thread where I would get pilloried for mentioning sleep)

Possibly paired
Spurs/fruits
AM/genny
PSV/Spurs
AM/dubZ
PSV/dubZ
AM/kitz
PSV/squeeb (p593)
PSV/SAR

Null
AM/SAR
genny/PSV
genny/SAR
genny/dubZ
genny/Spurs
genny/kitz
SAR/dubZ
SAR/squeeb
SAR/kitz
dubZ/kitz
squeeb/kitz
I don't see myself as having anything paired with kitz but otherwise seems to be a decent list upon my scan through.
 
So where are you most interested in looking? Since clearly we've got to narrow those possible and null pairs down...a bit...
So, if I go down my AM pack universe, I would say the pack could be you, genny, kitz, or SAR.

If I go down my squeeb pack universe... I have to pair her with PSV, SAR, or kitz.

There is a ton of null genny, SAR, and kitz out there.
 
I don't see myself as having anything paired with kitz but otherwise seems to be a decent list upon my scan through.
It was a loose post from kitz saying she thought you were village and would be unlikely to be pushing as hard as you are if you were a wolf.

Pairings are not static, but I think based on what has been posted so far a pack of you/kitz could exist.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Assuming no bussing in a 2 wolf pack with 10 players, this would be my best thoughts on pairing, ordered somewhat in order of when I found them as I re-read the thread (and ignoring the placement of some obvious ones that I put down from the jump)

Unpaired
AM/squeeb
AM/Spurs
dubZ/fruits
SAR/Spurs
dubZ/squeeb
Spurs/squeeb
genny/fruit
fruits/kitz
PSV/kitz
AM/PSV (p#561)
fruit/squeeb
genny/squeeb
fruit/SAR
AM/fruit


Unlikely to be paired
dubZ/Spurs (dubZ started the day voting for me, possible it could have been done for distancing)
PSV/fruits (the RNG could be a good excuse for a pointless vote for distancing)
Spurs/kitz (my comment about throwing down a vote would have come in wolf chat and not in thread where I would get pilloried for mentioning sleep)

Possibly paired
Spurs/fruits
AM/genny
PSV/Spurs
AM/dubZ
PSV/dubZ
AM/kitz
PSV/squeeb (p593)
PSV/SAR

Null
AM/SAR
genny/PSV
genny/SAR
genny/dubZ
genny/Spurs
genny/kitz
SAR/dubZ
SAR/squeeb
SAR/kitz
dubZ/kitz
squeeb/kitz
A Squeeb/Queeb pack would get confusing so write that down
 
Oh yeah?! Talk to me about it!
AM- I don't think fruit outright starts saying he thinks he was wrong about you being village if you're in a pack
genny - voted for him
PSV - fruit voted for her (again, possible distancing)
SAR - fruit threw her name out in a pack with you
dubZ - voted for him
squeeb - fruit spent a significant amount of time poking at squeeb in a way that I don't think was manufactured
kitz - voted for him, and even in a bussing world I can't imagine fruits would then leave a n00blet wolf to fend for herself against 8 other players

I could absolutely be paired with him, or pocketed by him, but if pocketed I don't have anyone obvious to pair him with.
 
AM- I don't think fruit outright starts saying he thinks he was wrong about you being village if you're in a pack
genny - voted for him
PSV - fruit voted for her (again, possible distancing)
SAR - fruit threw her name out in a pack with you
dubZ - voted for him
squeeb - fruit spent a significant amount of time poking at squeeb in a way that I don't think was manufactured
kitz - voted for him, and even in a bussing world I can't imagine fruits would then leave a n00blet wolf to fend for herself against 8 other players

I could absolutely be paired with him, or pocketed by him, but if pocketed I don't have anyone obvious to pair him with.
I wouldn't count the SAR one. He's allergic to bussing but not distancing if the POE is closing.

I'm also not certain about kitzs since I don't recall if he ever interacted with her voting with him (like he did with genny and Dubz).

The rest are fair though!
 
SPURS PLZ
What would you like for me to say? :shrug: I essentially have a 4 person POE between you, squeeb, SAR and kitz. dubZ fits very well with you in a pack, and I'm just... not going to make her a village lean yet. That leaves 2 players (genny and PSV) that I think are village, and one that I am fairly confident is village (fruits) and I stg if I'm getting pocketed by fruits I'm going to lose my mind.
i'm sorry what. i'm one of 3 village leans?
What is surprising to you? The fact that I acknowledge that you could fit in many packs but still generally am reading you village?

Vibes I guess? You seem like village genny to me. As dubZ said the pair analysis isn't everything
 
I wouldn't count the SAR one. He's allergic to bussing but not distancing if the POE is closing.

I'm also not certain about kitzs since I don't recall if he ever interacted with her voting with him (like he did with genny and Dubz).

The rest are fair though!
Maybe a little more forceful, but I would entertain the idea he could be distancing:

oddly i don't think genny is a wolf from her approach

i'm thinking i'm wrong on AM though

and i don't think SAR is village either
 
What would you like for me to say? :shrug: I essentially have a 4 person POE between you, squeeb, SAR and kitz. dubZ fits very well with you in a pack, and I'm just... not going to make her a village lean yet. That leaves 2 players (genny and PSV) that I think are village, and one that I am fairly confident is village (fruits) and I stg if I'm getting pocketed by fruits I'm going to lose my mind.
It's the same incompatible POE of me/squeeb 😭

If you're going to scum read both of us, you need at one partner for each of us.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's the same incompatible POE of me/squeeb 😭

If you're going to scum read both of us, you need at one partner for each of us.
I considered this here:
So, if I go down my AM pack universe, I would say the pack could be (dubZ), genny, kitz, or SAR.

If I go down my squeeb pack universe... I have to pair her with PSV, SAR, or kitz.

There is a ton of null genny, SAR, and kitz out there.
 
Eh. samactics 🙂

I’m going to sleep now.
Saying that you should have more than one viable wolf is not semantics. It's mech. You ran through all those pairing. I expect to see a readlist that reflects that rather a near replica of what was post hours before EOD. Get rid of as many neutrals as you can.
 
Saying that you should have more than one viable wolf is not semantics. It's mech. You ran through all those pairing. I expect to see a readlist that reflects that rather a near replica of what was post hours before EOD. Get rid of as many neutrals as you can.
If not me and squeeb, who else would you have in your POE?
 
...that's what I settled with and will probably follow with a mule

But I can hold my liquor so usually queebing only happens with wine 😂
Queebing didn't happen 🙁

When you have a minute today could I get your updated thoughts on me/AM, fruit, and your soul read on dubZ?

If you have any thoughts on kitz that would be nice too.
 
Also color me intrigued to hear your soul read on SAR, and if you have any pings on the n00blet 🙂
Season 4 Dwight GIF by The Office
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AM- I don't think fruit outright starts saying he thinks he was wrong about you being village if you're in a pack
genny - voted for him
PSV - fruit voted for her (again, possible distancing)
SAR - fruit threw her name out in a pack with you
dubZ - voted for him
squeeb - fruit spent a significant amount of time poking at squeeb in a way that I don't think was manufactured
kitz - voted for him, and even in a bussing world I can't imagine fruits would then leave a n00blet wolf to fend for herself against 8 other players

I could absolutely be paired with him, or pocketed by him, but if pocketed I don't have anyone obvious to pair him with.
No one is unpartnered from fruit by voting for him, unfortunately. It's like his #1 wolfing strategy. The only people who should be cleared from it would be people he then pushed back on (though I should double check how he publicly reacted to me and SAR pushing him in Death Nommy).

If anything of these options kitz would be the MOST likely to bus him because he'd probably tell her to and she wouldn't have her own wolfing preferences to fall back on to resist it.

Food for thought.
 
No one is unpartnered from fruit by voting for him, unfortunately. It's like his #1 wolfing strategy. The only people who should be cleared from it would be people he then pushed back on (though I should double check how he publicly reacted to me and SAR pushing him in Death Nommy).

If anything of these options kitz would be the MOST likely to bus him because he'd probably tell her to and she wouldn't have her own wolfing preferences to fall back on to resist it.

Food for thought.
Yes, if fruit is a wolf he is almost certainly bussing, in which case I will have wasted a lot of time last night.

I still don’t fully understand your reasoning for finding him less fresh? He sounds very similar to me to the last game
 
Yes, if fruit is a wolf he is almost certainly bussing, in which case I will have wasted a lot of time last night.

I still don’t fully understand your reasoning for finding him less fresh? He sounds very similar to me to the last game
No I doubt he is bussing, but being bussed yes.

I don't think he believes in the worldviews he's proposing. Especially after going through the vote progressions and then making conclusions that make no sense for his stated interpretations.

He says he's being chased by wolves, but doesn't really pursue me or genny as options. He says the apop wagon was a counter to save AM (which is kind of true, I started it to counter both of the leading wagons at the time), says it's evidence of wolf interference, but then his POE doesn't reflect that.

Maybe I'm just confused about why I'm not in his POE tbh. By all accounts I kind of should be? So why isn't he pushing me :thinkies:

Idk. That's how it feels to me. Could for sure be wrong. I'm not really interested in trying to convince anyone else, that's usually a bad idea at this stage.
 
No I doubt he is bussing, but being bussed yes.

I don't think he believes in the worldviews he's proposing. Especially after going through the vote progressions and then making conclusions that make no sense for his stated interpretations.

He says he's being chased by wolves, but doesn't really pursue me or genny as options. He says the apop wagon was a counter to save AM (which is kind of true, I started it to counter both of the leading wagons at the time), says it's evidence of wolf interference, but then his POE doesn't reflect that.

Maybe I'm just confused about why I'm not in his POE tbh. By all accounts I kind of should be? So why isn't he pushing me :thinkies:

Idk. That's how it feels to me. Could for sure be wrong. I'm not really interested in trying to convince anyone else, that's usually a bad idea at this stage.
Yeah it was weird that i don’t think you or genny were in his POE. His POE seems almost disconnected from his complaint about his wagon.

If he was being bussed, does he usually throw shade at his pack mates while he’s around? Or leave them alone?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey genny, if you get a moment today could you expand a little on how you see the game? In particular, a read on me and dubZ, and maybe a few additional thoughts on AM and fruit, would be appreciated 🙂
It’s night. I’m not leaving a legacy if I get nk’d.

I see the game as a slightly blurry cluster of letters arranged into words, broken up over several lines, with a few pictures thrown in
 
I guess I can group the game into 4 potential universes:

1) @Animal Midwife is wolfing. I’m not sure if she is intentionally misrepresenting the things I’ve said or if we have just talked past each other. It is conceivable that our village games just grate on each other.

2) @screamqueenbee is wolfing. I’m not sure I still believe her game is that different from prior aside from the quick vote on d1.

3) Neither are wolfing, and fruits isn’t being bussed. I know this universe isn’t super helpful, but there are a bunch of universes out there where SAR, kitz, dubZ, maybe even genny or PSV are paired with each other. If we decide that AM and squeeb are both village we have to investigate these combos more carefully

4) fruits is getting bussed. For my own sanity I don’t think I can lead that investigation, nor would I really know how to approach that having never seen a bussing wolf game.

I suppose there is also the universe where I am wolfing, but I’m not, so y’all will have to exclude that for yourselves.
 
I guess I can group the game into 4 potential universes:

1) @Animal Midwife is wolfing. I’m not sure if she is intentionally misrepresenting the things I’ve said or if we have just talked past each other. It is conceivable that our village games just grate on each other.

2) @screamqueenbee is wolfing. I’m not sure I still believe her game is that different from prior aside from the quick vote on d1.

3) Neither are wolfing, and fruits isn’t being bussed. I know this universe isn’t super helpful, but there are a bunch of universes out there where SAR, kitz, dubZ, maybe even genny or PSV are paired with each other. If we decide that AM and squeeb are both village we have to investigate these combos more carefully

4) fruits is getting bussed. For my own sanity I don’t think I can lead that investigation, nor would I really know how to approach that having never seen a bussing wolf game.

I suppose there is also the universe where I am wolfing, but I’m not, so y’all will have to exclude that for yourselves.
Frustratingly idk that I have many firm village reads outside of fruits (who some people think could be bussing) and PSV.