Poorly DWWawn Mafia (gamethread)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Queebing didn't happen 🙁

When you have a minute today could I get your updated thoughts on me/AM, fruit, and your soul read on dubZ?

If you have any thoughts on kitz that would be nice too.
No turns out the sick prevailed. Unfortunately I feel worse today 🥲

I think reading through the end of yesterday I probably would have come off you onto a pop, unfortunately. I can see where that sus came from. AM's poking feels village in its focus right now. I feel like she's being more intense than she was in Good Pwwace but I was modding so I wasn't reading nearly as closely. Your tone has sounded village, but I also don't think you've done anything outside of what I believe could be wolf range for you. But if I had to GTH your interactions with each other, it feels more v/v than w/v I think. My logic being if AM is v then you are more likely village as well because I don't see a wolf pushing that interaction.

Fruit feels odd because I'm used to him really drilling down into people who are voting him and being convinced they are wolfing. He kind of started that line and then just... Dropped it? Feels different than his recent village outings - maybe because he feels that dubz or genny would be a hard push if he's wolfing? If he is wolf, I'd feel good about dubz and genny because I don't see either of them bussing him like that on d1 in the particular way it happened - even if he was pushing to be bussed. Kitz's vote would be much more interesting for me to circle back to as sus if fruits flipped wolf

I don't have a soul read on dubz, she just has one on me. I haven't been pinged by her play like I was in the last game in dead chat. But I also somewhat told her what pinged me in that game so I would expect her to try to adjust that if she's wolfing again 😂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No turns out the sick prevailed. Unfortunately I feel worse today 🥲

I think reading through the end of yesterday I probably would have come off you onto a pop, unfortunately. I can see where that sus came from. AM's poking feels village in its focus right now. I feel like she's being more intense than she was in Good Pwwace but I was modding so I wasn't reading nearly as closely. Your tone has sounded village, but I also don't think you've done anything outside of what I believe could be wolf range for you. But if I had to GTH your interactions with each other, it feels more v/v than w/v I think. My logic being if AM is v then you are more likely village as well because I don't see a wolf pushing that interaction.

Fruit feels odd because I'm used to him really drilling down into people who are voting him and being convinced they are wolfing. He kind of started that line and then just... Dropped it? Feels different than his recent village outings - maybe because he feels that dubz or genny would be a hard push if he's wolfing? If he is wolf, I'd feel good about dubz and genny because I don't see either of them bussing him like that on d1 in the particular way it happened - even if he was pushing to be bussed. Kitz's vote would be much more interesting for me to circle back to as sus if fruits flipped wolf

I don't have a soul read on dubz, she just has one on me. I haven't been pinged by her play like I was in the last game in dead chat. But I also somewhat told her what pinged me in that game so I would expect her to try to adjust that if she's wolfing again 😂
I am equal parts worried AM and I are pushing each other in v/v bickering, and of me backing off an initial wolf hit like I did with zenge last game.

I feel like my read on this game is completely discombobulated. Which, maybe that’s better than last game where I felt very comfortable in my town core and was completely wrong. But I think I’ve tied myself in knots about all of the different possibilities.

Eta typos
 
Last edited:
I am equal parts worried AM and I are pushing each other in v/v bickering, and of me backing off an initial wolf hit like I did with zenge last game.

I feel like my ready or this game is completely discombobulated. Which, maybe that’s better than last game where I felt very comfortable in my town core and was completely wrong. But I think I’ve tied myself in knots about all of the different possibilities.
Hence me just kind of word vomiting all over here
 
to be clear, i’m not really village reading WZ. genny probably for reasons that aren’t related to voting me

i was specifically reminded back in CYO not to flat out wolfread everyone who’s attacking me, so i’m really taking that into consideration
 
i did think about a possible WZ/PSV pack if i’m wrong on both AM and screams (that is, if AM and screams are both village)
 
d1

Animal Midwife ( 3 ): spurs, squeeb, apop
apoptosis09 ( ):
fruitsalad ( 1 ): genny
genny ( ):
GoSpursGo ( 2 ): sar, AM
kitzsuna ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( 1 ): fruit
SARdoghandler ( ):
screamqueenbee ( ):
WildZoo ( ):
Sleep ( ):

I honestly have been wanting to find an off-ramp for this specific reason, but you haven't really given me a chance to back off my vote in a manner that wouldn't look incredibly suspicious.

But since you brought it up, I'm going to take this opportunity to table the discussion (from my perspective) until the next day cycle.

Unyeet @Animal Midwife
Yeet @apoptosis09
@Clem J


Sorry if I'm off, apop. One of these days our minds will align.
keep revisiting this, i don’t think this is wolf spurs

although revisiting the apop counterwagon and how it formed, it basically came independently and unrelated to the AM wagon stagnation
 
if it looks like i’m contradicting myself, and i probably am, it’s because you’re seeing me reading/rereading and changing my mind while i solve, i don’t really do this when wolfing
 
You explicitly said you didn't want a tie, not that you village read the apop voters.

Regardless, what you're describing doesn't make sense. Wagon staticity means one of two things.

1. Wolves don't care about EOD wagons.
2. They do care about EOD but are already voting on the counterwagon to keep it in the lead.

Per you, even if we ignore the specifics being SAR or kitz, you think apop was completely v on v violence.

So then what would be causing the static?
right, i didn’t explicitly state the reasons for the apop vote but the idea was clear when i went for screams then to apop, since i was attacking the voters on your wagon. someone brought up the tie and how wolves have control over it, so i stated explicitly i’m moving to avoid ties in the midst of last minute end of day waffles

i’m less inclined to think apop is a purposeful counterwagon to you upon rereading, and i think option 1 is possible but 2 feels more probable especially as day came closer to the end. there were multiple competing wagons near the end, i think wolves were engaged, it’s my initial assessment of apop being a purposeful counterwagon to you is probably wrong
 
honestly, i'm not really sure what you and genny were trying to do in all this.

genny made a bizarre claim that my opening looked like a wolf trying to blend in with village without explaining how/why, and you went by vibez that remain largely unexplained and unsupported

i'm well aware villagers attacked me in parallel with wolves before so i'm trying to take into that larger context, but i can't overlook this rather bizarre swing to me.

remember that kitz voted me and complained she did so because she didn't like my random voting, genny was the second vote, but kitz later unvoted
posting for reference since people complained why i didnt list WZ and genny in my POE while neglecting kitz was the first to vote me
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@kitzsuna same exercise I asked SAR now that you're done flying 🙂 Updated thoughts on me/AM, fruit, dubZ. If you have any thoughts on SAR too that would be nice!
Still catching up, so bear in mind these thoughts are with context until your post here

AM still seems to be leading the village charge similar to yesterday. Kinda surprised that she seems to be pushing me into W territory/trying to convince others i’m W when I dont have a clue what remotely wolfy thing i could have done. But this happened when i wasnt as available during the speed game too and got yeeted so 😅 idk

Im starting to lean a bit more village with you with your reads list. I need to go back and look at the pairings again (still wrapping my head around that of who could be working together etc) but again i see the work done and i dont really see anything too glaring that is trying to shift things away from certain people or yourself

Fruit is probably one of my stronger village reads. Still not sure why Genny voted him but 🤷🏻‍♀️

SAR i didnt see a ton from but i think she was busy too? Neutral for now, along with squeeb. I do think i saw some needling from squeeb and dubz which makes me feel slightly shifted from neutral to slight scummyness

Now to keep reading and catching up lol

ETA Im all caught up now phew
 
Last edited:
if it looks like i’m contradicting myself, and i probably am, it’s because you’re seeing me reading/rereading and changing my mind while i solve, i don’t really do this when wolfing
Are you sure? You'd better be sure because I will fact check this statement 😛
 
Question is everyone else here on desktop and not mobile

Cause idk how yall reference and keep track of other peoples posts hahaha
I'm usually playing on mobile but I'll bring out the computer if I'm doing big ISOs or trying to trick Spurs into misyeeting people
 
Question is everyone else here on desktop and not mobile

Cause idk how yall reference and keep track of other peoples posts hahaha
For any big re-reading/ISO I have to be on my computer, and often if I’m doing a catch up of more than a couple pages. If it’s a relatively small catch up I can hit “quote” on my phone and then pull them all in in one big catch up post
 
I'll leave my fruit tunnel because enough people have been like "lol ur crazy" but let it be known if I was right and we lose, it's y'all's fault!
I don’t think you’re crazy, and in fact if you really think it’s possible and you’re town I sort of need you looking there. Cuz that’s my biggest blind spot by far
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don’t think you’re crazy, and in fact if you really think it’s possible and you’re town I sort of need you looking there. Cuz that’s my biggest blind spot by far
Ummmm but that sounds like effort and I'm supposed to be chillin
 
Careful with the smh, @_rae_ will wolf read you.

“Neutral” is a reasonable read. If you made me do a GTH, I guess I would lean W, but not with, like, any real amount of conviction
I think that was specifically for you. Because you're old 🙂

Yes I wanted your GTH read

Fascinating
 
Anyway this is kind of cherry picking which seems maybe unfair but I did pull some quotes from Death Nommy

To answer your earlier question Spurs, w!fruit didn't really push back on me and SAR bussing him much at all

I do think his earlier statement that he doesn't "re-evaluate" and change his reads in real time as a wolf is false

I mostly quoted things where he mentions his packmates (me, SAR, Stagg) or his strongest reads overall or was talking about reassessing/being misled/etc and also how he approached the case against him. There's a larger back and forth with PSV who I think had the most developed case against him that I'll get back to shortly.

Rough impressions

samac
Clem

JJJ
SAR
rae
Zenge
WZ

genny
April

SAR, WZ, and Zenge feel neutral to me at this point, could go either way

Rae’s entrance is pretty neutral to me too, although i got slight parallels with beans entrance last game

PSV or Stagg (leaning toward PSV more though because i don’t know Stagg), genny, you i think

Weren't you TRing Clem a few pages ago?

Samac
JJJ
April
Zenge

Rae
WZ

SAR
Stagg
genny

Indy
DVMD
PSV
Clem

Massive reevaluation. This is necessary upon rereading and realizing JJJ can’t be a wolf

I think my inherent flaw regardless of affiliation is the fact i’m not open and clear with my thought process, and the content i do produce naturally gives off yeetable vibes, esp the big shouty caps or inconsistent reads or unexplained changes

Need to work on that, every time i’m yeeted is for correct reasons (including the misyeet)

This isn’t meant to be an appeal to emotion or anything, and if it is, add it to scum equity if you insist, it’s something i’ve been thinking about for a while that i’m trying to resolve

Sorry for the tangent

In that i still want to go after psv and dvmd primarily, considering genny as well

I don’t think april is unpaired from stagg

Indy’s ok, rae probably unclear

I also think given how D1 went, we need to consider wolves giving off village vibes

I have a lot of green reads that i think a wolf may be lying among them

Thinking objectively here, the sus concerns on me are completely valid

I made sharp departures from my initial reads, complicated it further with big shouty caps, and defended stagg

Combining this with my no bussing stance makes me an ideal yeet material.

Which is a mistake

But i’d be hypocritical to insist i’m not doing the same to the POE i lay out as giving off wolfy vibes

It’s possible

But we need to consider possible misdirection

Hey i’m in the midst of reassessing and others have the same vibes with me too! I fully recognize the hypocrisy on my end as noted, so I could be very likely be wrong on you

i guess i’ll be a contrarian and go with

Yeet JJJ

entertaining a far reaching possibility that if there’s a wolf hiding in my green reads, JJJ is a good bet

WZ looks the same as the last game

As does samac

And zenge

I don’t want to yeet any of the 3

ok in fairness

Indy/genny/PSV is my top 3

well i don’t feel good about DVMD, SAR, and PSV at the very least

Because:

1. There’s a chance a wolf can be hiding in village reads and we’re misclearing someone

2. We’re still trying to vote out wolves, even when given unfavorable choices

I have a theory that wolves fell for samac’s gotcha vote on WZ and was approaching this from an activity/timestamp angle but i’m now realizing it’s a stretch, especially since i saw SAR’s vote was for different reasons

Or maybe just a snack :sorry:
This one just included because it would be funny if he's wolfing here and said it again (idk if he's said it in village games, this isn't a real point)
 
Anyway this is kind of cherry picking which seems maybe unfair but I did pull some quotes from Death Nommy

To answer your earlier question Spurs, w!fruit didn't really push back on me and SAR bussing him much at all

I do think his earlier statement that he doesn't "re-evaluate" and change his reads in real time as a wolf is false

I mostly quoted things where he mentions his packmates (me, SAR, Stagg) or his strongest reads overall or was talking about reassessing/being misled/etc and also how he approached the case against him. There's a larger back and forth with PSV who I think had the most developed case against him that I'll get back to shortly.

This one just included because it would be funny if he's wolfing here and said it again (idk if he's said it in village games, this isn't a real point)
Quoting to take a closer look tomorrow
 
The back and forth with PSV I guess wasn't that large but this was her case in that game and I just feel like I'm getting similar vibes from him this game

Assembling a fruit parfait. Here we go:
Very beginning of the game. Hate to harp on the Clem read again, but I can't let it go.


Switching around on not just Clem, but DVMD. I'm not sure I noticed that the first time I read the thread.

First colored reads list. Note the lower half-- that will be relevant.

Justification for the Clem switchup. Though as later noted, the Clenge disagreement wasn't very aggressive, so a little strange to make this read.

Indy getting a lil boost...

And an explanation...

I don't remember why I quoted this. I guess explanation?

Fruit asserted there is no compatibility between them and Stagg. I disagree.

Okay I feel bad about this one but also the wording interested me. Piqued my interested that it's phrased as "the misyeet" when it seems the discussion is also being had about a potential yeet this game. Would that not be a misyeet?

Double uno reverse is simply a 360.

This was an interesting assertion and later clarified that Zenge was the likely lurker. It went no further.

Going from pushing Clem to pushing Rae for not being unpaired with Stagg, which is ?

reads progress: April down, Clem and Indy up.

Clearing Indy for light Stagg reasons.

And not understanding the Indy suspicions despite earlier being suspicious of Indy...

April did a big jump

And Indy plummeted

This, in response to who might be a wolf based on the reaction test, is interesting because then Fruit goes on to talk about Indy/me/Genny being the ones of interest for their top picks.

^^ here

And the final reads. Indy back in the bottom, along with me and genny. SAR and DVMD just above us.
What sticks out to me doing this ISO is that, despite changing a lot of reads on some people, others have remained intriguingly static. Mine, for instance, which seems to have started as wolfy before I even entered the thread and has not changed at all. genny, as well. DVMD also has remained near the bottom of the reads list. Indy is the one who's bounced around Fruit's POE the most, from in to out to in again. genny, myself, and DVMD seem to be sitting in the POE completely impervious to reevaluation, unlike others.
Obviously things around myself stick out. But I've talked myself out of village leaning fruit.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
to be clear, i’m not really village reading WZ. genny probably for reasons that aren’t related to voting me

i was specifically reminded back in CYO not to flat out wolfread everyone who’s attacking me, so i’m really taking that into consideration
What about kitzs who also voted you yesterday?