Poorly DWWawn Mafia (gamethread)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was promised a child d0!!!
*****************
1000011653.jpg

*****************
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DAMMIT SHE NEVER SAID HOW SHE WAS READING FRUIT
Before all of fruits's cooking last night after EOD, but still:

I think the people I currently feel the most okay about are:
Dubz
Spurs
fruit

...
yeah.
I want to feel okay with SAR but I'm confused by her Spurs vote.
I want to feel okay about genny but I'm confused by her fruit vote.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's not really useful to bring up though? Like it's very clearly not the read I was looking for so I'm not sure why you'd point it out 🧐
I did not know if you meant "after fruits's speculation last night" or "ever, at any point in the game," even if that was readily apparent to you 🙂 I agree with your fundamental premise that it isn't super useful in the current threadstate so I propose we move on.
 
i was hoping for more details actually, but i sort of addressed those points generally
I'm not sure what more details you want? Your thoughts processes don't align with what I'd expect from v!fruit, you did a bunch of busywork quoting vote progression and came to weird conclusions about it, and your play here reminds me of when you were wolfing. What else do you need?
I do think his earlier statement that he doesn't "re-evaluate" and change his reads in real time as a wolf is false

The back and forth with PSV I guess wasn't that large but this was her case in that game and I just feel like I'm getting similar vibes from him this game
 
i made a very specific point that if AM and screams are both village, WZ/PSV is possible. that conditional can’t be overlooked
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure what more details you want? Your thoughts processes don't align with what I'd expect from v!fruit, you did a bunch of busywork quoting vote progression and came to weird conclusions about it, and your play here reminds me of when you were wolfing. What else do you need?
your comparisons were focused largely on death nommy which is a nonstandard game

the conclusions weren’t that weird, i was taking issue with AM wagon stagnating, and initially viewed apop wagon to be a counterwagon before later deciding that didn’t track given the context and how the wagons went

you then were expecting me to list you and genny in my POE and took issues when i didn’t even though i clearly said several times i was aware villagers joined wolves in attacking me in past games