Poorly DWWawn Mafia (gamethread)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
because these posts don’t sit right

they don’t look pure tonally
Hey fruit, I've generally village-read you, but this is kind of a very weird reason to hang your hat on SAR.

I think you've talked about a few different players that could be paired with SAR. Why are you going after SAR specifically rather than someone else? And who would you pair with SAR?
 
I guess I can group the game into 4 potential universes:

1) @Animal Midwife is wolfing. I’m not sure if she is intentionally misrepresenting the things I’ve said or if we have just talked past each other. It is conceivable that our village games just grate on each other.

2) @screamqueenbee is wolfing. I’m not sure I still believe her game is that different from prior aside from the quick vote on d1.

3) Neither are wolfing, and fruits isn’t being bussed. I know this universe isn’t super helpful, but there are a bunch of universes out there where SAR, kitz, dubZ, maybe even genny or PSV are paired with each other. If we decide that AM and squeeb are both village we have to investigate these combos more carefully

4) fruits is getting bussed. For my own sanity I don’t think I can lead that investigation, nor would I really know how to approach that having never seen a bussing wolf game.

I suppose there is also the universe where I am wolfing, but I’m not, so y’all will have to exclude that for yourselves.
Can you talk me through which of these universes you believe in the most right now?

I'm not sure I'm tracking where you are actually at with your POE right now since a lot of stuff has been focused on fruit. Which ya know, my bad, but also, there are a bunch of other players to talk about.

And it's kind of giving me the heebies that you're focusing on my fruit case instead of your own wolf reads when I'm not even in your village leans.
 
Kitz is posting very differently from how she has historically but I can't 100% say that's not just progression in playstyle
What are you seeing that's different?

I mostly see increasing engagement and less meming. But also a fair bit of noobish takes (i.e. thinking PSV is a "random" kill). This reads to me more as progression in playstyle and better understanding of the game.

The reason I'm harping on this is that unless you pair fruit specifically with kitz, I'm not sure I see the fruit case without a busser.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are you seeing that's different?

I mostly see increasing engagement and less meming. But also a fair bit of noobish takes (i.e. thinking PSV is a "random" kill). This reads to me more as progression in playstyle and better understanding of the game.
I think you identified the difference I'm seeing, it's in the way she's answering questions/explaining reads. It's more polished than what I'm used to from her. True it's possibly just progression, but she also didn't play very long last game, so it seems like quite the jump from CYO.


The reason I'm harping on this is that unless you pair fruit specifically with kitz, I'm not sure I see the fruit case without a busser.
Well there is another option 🙂

And regardless, that is fine. I am truly not trying to convince anyone to follow me on fruit, you certainly don't have to do so. I am interested in the thoughts people have on other options, as I said earlier.
 
Can you talk me through which of these universes you believe in the most right now?

I'm not sure I'm tracking where you are actually at with your POE right now since a lot of stuff has been focused on fruit. Which ya know, my bad, but also, there are a bunch of other players to talk about.

And it's kind of giving me the heebies that you're focusing on my fruit case instead of your own wolf reads when I'm not even in your village leans.

I think the universes that exist are either:

1) 2/3 of AM/you/SAR
2) fruit and kitz (or a busser)
3) Some other universe (like if I'm just wrong on genny, or you're paired with kitz and you're distancing, for example)

I feel like genny is town. After reading a little more I think squeeb has her own unique takes, but don't seem to be pushing any specific agenda, so I think she's town.

I don't fully believe the fruit case yet, though I'm really trying to consider it.

So I'm left thinking I'm in that first universe. Especially because apop thought the AM/me interaction was w/v, PSV thought AM's conclusions from her ISO on me were also unfounded, and now genny who I think is town also thinks AM is a wolf. I just have too many people both dead and alive telling me they got the same bad vibes from AM.

I'm trying to get a sense of whether I think you really have a hit on fruit, or if you're paired with AM.
 
I think the universes that exist are either:

1) 2/3 of AM/you/SAR
2) fruit and kitz (or a busser)
3) Some other universe (like if I'm just wrong on genny, or you're paired with kitz and you're distancing, for example)

I feel like genny is town. After reading a little more I think squeeb has her own unique takes, but don't seem to be pushing any specific agenda, so I think she's town.

I don't fully believe the fruit case yet, though I'm really trying to consider it.

So I'm left thinking I'm in that first universe. Especially because apop thought the AM/me interaction was w/v, PSV thought AM's conclusions from her ISO on me were also unfounded, and now genny who I think is town also thinks AM is a wolf. I just have too many people both dead and alive telling me they got the same bad vibes from AM.

I'm trying to get a sense of whether I think you really have a hit on fruit, or if you're paired with AM.
You seem to forgot that PSV

1. said she would move to you if need be.

2. more importantly, said kitz was wolfy.
 
I think the universes that exist are either:

1) 2/3 of AM/you/SAR
2) fruit and kitz (or a busser)
3) Some other universe (like if I'm just wrong on genny, or you're paired with kitz and you're distancing, for example)

I feel like genny is town. After reading a little more I think squeeb has her own unique takes, but don't seem to be pushing any specific agenda, so I think she's town.

I don't fully believe the fruit case yet, though I'm really trying to consider it.

So I'm left thinking I'm in that first universe. Especially because apop thought the AM/me interaction was w/v, PSV thought AM's conclusions from her ISO on me were also unfounded, and now genny who I think is town also thinks AM is a wolf. I just have too many people both dead and alive telling me they got the same bad vibes from AM.

I'm trying to get a sense of whether I think you really have a hit on fruit, or if you're paired with AM.
Hold on

PSV never said she got bad vibes from AM. She said she didn't agree with the conclusions from her ISO. That is not the same thing. The only read she ever gave of her was neutral, and the way she responded to the ISO did not at all imply she thought it was innately a wolfy push.
 
There's a third option
… that you’re wolfing but not paired with AM? Yes I suppose that is true.
You seem to forgot that PSV

1. said she would move to you if need be.

2. more importantly, said kitz was wolfy.
Could you explain your first point?

To your second point, can you please remind me who you are pairing kitz with other than fruit? I tried to find it and couldn’t immediately locate it if you’ve said it
 
Hold on

PSV never said she got bad vibes from AM. She said she didn't agree with the conclusions from her ISO. That is not the same thing. The only read she ever gave of her was neutral, and the way she responded to the ISO did not at all imply she thought it was innately a wolfy push.
I didn’t specifically say PSV got bad vibes, I said she found her conclusions unfounded. I summed up all three peoples’ thoughts (genny, PSV, and apop) as bad vibes

That I am simply wrong in both cases 😛
Hence me saying whether I THINK you have a hit on fruit. You can think it in earnest and be wrong 🙂
 
I didn’t specifically say PSV got bad vibes, I said she found her conclusions unfounded. I summed up all three peoples’ thoughts (genny, PSV, and apop) as bad vibes
So actually two people with bad vibes.

It's kind of misleading to include PSV in there.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So actually two people with bad vibes.

It's kind of misleading to include PSV in there.

If it helps, my primary reason for suspecting AM is due to not believing the conclusions from her ISO of me made sense. So even if PSV didn’t directly find AM wolfy, she did confirm that the thing that’s pinging me was valid.

I can see why you think that it’s misleading. but it wasn’t my intent.
 
WHo do you think are the problematic players?
#1 i’d say AM, just because of all the pressuring and digging that she is doing as well as asking others do for homework. And while i *think* she is village doing this digging, village cred is being lost by not answering some questions when asked (like when i asked her to elaborate what she thinks is even remotely sus about me). And the fact that she went from a pretty hard spurs push (in my mind) that nearly got him yeeted, and now is shifting over to me. Makes me a bit wary of a misyeet since im not on as often as others
 
Could you explain your first point?
Note the highlighted.
Oof I really don't want to move onto spurs because I think apop is a more likely hit
To your second point, can you please remind me who you are pairing kitz with other than fruit? I tried to find it and couldn’t immediately locate it if you’ve said it
Only genny is incompatible with her.

But if Dubz's soulread can be trusted, then SAR can be as well.
 
#1 i’d say AM, just because of all the pressuring and digging that she is doing as well as asking others do for homework. And while i *think* she is village doing this digging, village cred is being lost by not answering some questions when asked (like when i asked her to elaborate what she thinks is even remotely sus about me). And the fact that she went from a pretty hard spurs push (in my mind) that nearly got him yeeted, and now is shifting over to me. Makes me a bit wary of a misyeet since im not on as often as others
I literally told you the problem and then you made no move to rectify that.
 
Even genny, when she actually explained her view on AM, said it made sense for her village progression but that she's good at replicating it as a wolf.

Which to me is like

Not a strong read.

And since she said she could only really pair her with me, and I know I'm village, the genny point doesn't even register.

I don't think wolf AM would have let up on you, Spurs. I also don't think she would have specifically asked for people to comment on her ISO to give their thoughts if she was intentionally being manipulative. You don't really ask people to consider those things more closely if you know your case is bad. I think that's village AM trying to find you and asking other people to help her.
 
Note the highlighted.
Ok, but I guess I don’t understand the point. I think that was mostly in the context of PSV being cognizant of breaking a tie if necessary
Only genny is incompatible with her.

But if Dubz's soulread can be trusted, then SAR can be as well.
But who would you actually pair kitz with? And if we flip a village kitz, does that really help us narrow down the list of potential wolves?
 
#1 i’d say AM, just because of all the pressuring and digging that she is doing as well as asking others do for homework. And while i *think* she is village doing this digging, village cred is being lost by not answering some questions when asked (like when i asked her to elaborate what she thinks is even remotely sus about me). And the fact that she went from a pretty hard spurs push (in my mind) that nearly got him yeeted, and now is shifting over to me. Makes me a bit wary of a misyeet since im not on as often as others
I wouldn't worry too much about not being on as much as the others. It honestly feels like she's used to a more intense level of play than we're giving.

Not to sound like I'm protecting a packmate tho
hungry dog GIF
 
Killing me was pretty rude ngl haha
Someone's gotta die n1 and you had just made it to endgame the game before, plus people were turning towards thinking you were village, but we thought it was still unlikely you'd be protected.

Also it was strategic to have it revealed that the leading D1 wagons were both village.

I have no regrets nor apologies 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, but I guess I don’t understand the point. I think that was mostly in the context of PSV being cognizant of breaking a tie if necessary
Yes, breaking a tie towards you instead of squeeb. Or fruit. Or me.

And I'm not saying this automatically condemns you, but pointing out how you're, at the very least, strongly misremembering PSV's confidence in you/distrust in me. You never note intention to break a tie to someone you're "near certain is village" unless it's to save a seer or something.
But who would you actually pair kitz with?
Read it again please.
And if we flip a village kitz, does that really help us narrow down the list of potential wolves?
Don't ask questions you already know the answer to. Ask questions that actually advance the gamestate.
 
What are you seeing that's different?

I mostly see increasing engagement and less meming. But also a fair bit of noobish takes (i.e. thinking PSV is a "random" kill). This reads to me more as progression in playstyle and better understanding of the game.

The reason I'm harping on this is that unless you pair fruit specifically with kitz, I'm not sure I see the fruit case without a busser
Yay im learning! (Maybe. Hopefully). I am attempting to be more involved but i know its tricky when im on mobile since i cant easily have receipts like others

I do feel like this happened last time when i started trying to be more engaged then shorty started interrogating me haha and i was STRESSED 🤣😅
 
I’ve been in bed for 30 minutes and keep refreshing “one last time” and keep finding something I just have to respond to
Yeah and then you respond and then I do the same thing so then I respond! Go to sleep so I can go to sleep, jeez!