You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Poorly DWWawn Mafia (gamethread)
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
fruitsalad
Full Member
WZ, who do you think i’m paired with if you think i’m a wolf here?
I'm busy atm
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I already said, kitzWZ, who do you think i’m paired with if you think i’m a wolf here?
Spurs is a possibility though
???Yeet kitz
Could you give me your updated thoughts on the gamestate?
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Sheesh
can you tell me why you immediately took a shot at me?Could you give me your updated thoughts on the gamestate?
fruitsalad
Full Member
because these posts don’t sit rightWhy?
they don’t look pure tonally
I am mildly concerned that spurs may be trying to be too helpful/doing too much.
But also that feels like a particularly mean reason to yeet someone if the tingles are won't and he's not a wolf
![]()
As my reasonable ping for now and being out of time
Yeet spurs
@Clem J
If I make it back between appointments I'll try to keep up but it's unlikely. And if I'm wrong spurs, then you'll get grovelling gifs for a while as way of apology
That's saying that we're v/v, not that we're a pack.#1071
fruitsalad
Full Member
how am i paired with kitz exactly?I already said, kitz
Spurs is a possibility though
I am suspicious of you and you fit with multiple different packs.Sheesh
can you tell me why you immediately took a shot at me?
do you have fruit thoughts?I did not know if you meant "after fruits's speculation last night" or "ever, at any point in the game," even if that was readily apparent to you 🙂 I agree with your fundamental premise that it isn't super useful in the current threadstate so I propose we move on.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
No, it says if AM and SQB are both V at the same time. I know that I'm v, therefore I cannot be in a pack w/ you. Which is why I said look at Dubs/PSV. If then statementThat's saying that we're v/v, not that we're a pack.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That if he is wolf, he is certainly being bussed (or specifically paired with me).do you have fruit thoughts?
I've never seen an outright bus, so I feel like I would have trouble spotting it.
Tight but he was only ever saying we could be w/v at most, not that we're w/w (which is what a pack is).No, it says if AM and SQB are both V at the same time. I know that I'm v, therefore I cannot be in a pack w/ you. Which is why I said look at Dubs/PSV. If then statement
What are your AM thoughts?also i'm a little concerned AM might be a wolf.
PSV seems like kind of a random kill, which surprises me.Could you give me your updated thoughts on the gamestate?
Still dont have much of a read on genny (havent seem her much other than random fruit vote), SAR, or squeeb.
I find it interesting that you were very targeted on spurs, who nearly got yeeted, but then are suddenly shifting focus after a misyeet and v death
Dubz…im going back and forth on somewhat.
Fruits i am going to think more critically about - you think im paired with him, and he was one of my stronger v reads. So im trying to see what you/others see there cause i sure dont lol
those are thoughts about reactions to fruit. what about fruit himself?That if he is wolf, he is certainly being bussed (or specifically paired with me).
I've never seen an outright bus, so I feel like I would have trouble spotting it.
Well that was enlightening lolI am suspicious of you and you fit with multiple different packs.
fruitsalad
Full Member
i don’t think so actuallyPSV seems like kind of a random kill, which surprises me.
PSV was village read fairly well
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Thanks for explaining that to me.Tight but he was only ever saying we could be w/v at most, not that we're w/w (which is what a pack is).
Who were you expecting to die?PSV seems like kind of a random kill, which surprises me.
She's shared thoughts beyond fruit. Could you look more into those three for me?Still dont have much of a read on genny (havent seem her much other than random fruit vote), SAR, or squeeb.
Why is it interesting?I find it interesting that you were very targeted on spurs, who nearly got yeeted, but then are suddenly shifting focus after a misyeet and v death
Why's that?Dubz…im going back and forth on somewhat.
Why wouldnt they go for someone else though? Id think they would take shots at more “problematic” players?i don’t think so actually
PSV was village read fairly well
I've said I think he's village, but because I'm under the impression even fruits would have a very hard time using bussing as a strategy in a 2 wolf game. Ceding 50% of your team at the jump just seems like playing on hard mode.those are thoughts about reactions to fruit. what about fruit himself?
He has sufficiently been sus'd be enough players that it becomes almost impossible to construct a non-bussing pack with fruits unless you paired him with me (or maybe SAR).
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
WHo do you think are the problematic players?Why wouldnt they go for someone else though? Id think they would take shots at more “problematic” players?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm confused by this statementI've said I think he's village, but because I'm under the impression even fruits would have a very hard time using bussing as a strategy in a 2 wolf game. Ceding 50% of your team at the jump just seems like playing on hard mode.
He has sufficiently been sus'd be enough players that it becomes almost impossible to construct a non-bussing pack with fruits unless you paired him with me (or maybe SAR).
Only kitz, genny, and I have ever voted for him, and kitz left very early
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Like kitz voted for fruit, left for a bit, and the first thing she did when she got back was unvote him. With several hours left in the day.
That's...not actually putting him in any danger. At all.
That's...not actually putting him in any danger. At all.
fruitsalad
Full Member
kitz started a wagon on me, with genny following the kitz vote right afterLike kitz voted for fruit, left for a bit, and the first thing she did when she got back was unvote him. With several hours left in the day.
That's...not actually putting him in any danger. At all.
My b
Sorry unclear
Yeet fruit
@Clem J
Yeet fruit
@Clem J
His opening pinged me as hello fellow kids
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
kitz dropped a vote on you as a placeholder and was gone before genny voted, and then moved as soon as she got backkitz started a wagon on me, with genny following the kitz vote right after
fruitsalad
Full Member
it was then followed up by this AM postNow here's an actual move that I enjoy.
her vote for you came only when she herself was leading the vote, and moved off you once she was safe. i think that fits with the way she questioned you to evaluate you. seems to fit her village meta pretty well, but she's good a replicating that when wolfing. i'm not sure i can put her in a pack though unless it's exactly wz/am. since you seem to be wolf reading her, who would you pair AM with?What are your AM thoughts?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Literally the first thing she did when she got back to the threadWho was it that said to put something down to not get a RNG then? Cause thats the only reason i put fruits down
Cause i remember that fruits typically likes to vote randomly d1 (even if it stresses me out lol)
Unyeet fruits
@Clem J
fruitsalad
Full Member
the explanation surrounding that vote makes it look less like a placeholder even though that was the intent, kitz stated she didn’t like the random votingkitz dropped a vote on you as a placeholder and was gone before genny voted, and then moved as soon as she got back
Ok think i caught up
Going to yeet @fruitsalad just to have a vote on the board so i dont get RNG’d in case i have more travel shenanigans but i don’t feel superb strongly about it, fruits always makes me nervous with random voting
AM made my hairs raise a little with tone, but i think thats more of a locking in to win after last game went the way it did 🫠
Ah **** my plane is moving lol WELP thats all i got for now
@Clem J
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't really care about that, sorry.the explanation surrounding that vote makes it look less like a placeholder even though that was the intent, kitz stated she didn’t like the random voting
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
also he's currently voting for SARor maybe SAR).
fruitsalad
Full Member
fact of the matter is kitz added a vote on me, placeholder or otherwise, genny followed up, and AM expressed supportI don't really care about that, sorry.
you think i wasn’t in danger at that time it happened?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You were not in danger at the time kitz placed her vote. She literally got on a plane. No one had mentioned you prior, genny's vote and AM's support came later, and once kitz came back and could actually see those things, she moved. Therefore I do not think it's unpairing.fact of the matter is kitz added a vote on me, placeholder or otherwise, genny followed up, and AM expressed support
you think i wasn’t in danger at that time it happened?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Keep trying to push that it is though, I'm sure you'll convince me somehow that kitz was psychic
fruitsalad
Full Member
they came in the span of <20 min from kitz voteYou were not in danger at the time kitz placed her vote. She literally got on a plane. No one had mentioned you prior, genny's vote and AM's support came later, and once kitz came back and could actually see those things, she moved. Therefore I do not think it's unpairing.
i’m disputing the danger comment, votes on me don’t unpair anyone, and i even said that beforeKeep trying to push that it is though, I'm sure you'll convince me somehow that kitz was psychic
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That doesn't matter if she literally got on a plane right after placing her vote. Do you have some way of knowing she was here that I don't?they came in the span of <20 min from kitz vote
i’m disputing the danger comment, votes on me don’t unpair anyone, and i even said that before
And if the latter is the case then what is your point with this argument, exactly?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
8:49amMy b
Sorry unclear
Yeet fruit
@Clem J
No other posts until
12:10pmWho was it that said to put something down to not get a RNG then? Cause thats the only reason i put fruits down
Cause i remember that fruits typically likes to vote randomly d1 (even if it stresses me out lol)
Unyeet fruits
@Clem J
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm gonna go back to chillin since I don't really have anything else to say on this subject
fruitsalad
Full Member
i’m disputing the danger commentThat doesn't matter if she literally got on a plane right after placing her vote. Do you have some way of knowing she was here that I don't?
And if the latter is the case then what is your point with this argument, exactly?
the votes separated by <20 min can’t be ignored
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fruitsalad
Full Member
i suppose i can see a case of pairing me with spurs, but pairing me with kitz is a stretch
again, votes on me aren’t unpairing
again, votes on me aren’t unpairing
I mean if you're starting with 2 wolves, and you bus 1 of them, you're giving up half of your teammates and leave yourself needing the remaining wolf to play flawlessly. I just think extremely risky in a 2 wolf game, but again I am no expert on bussing.I'm confused by this statement
Only kitz, genny, and I have ever voted for him, and kitz left very early
Hadn't noticed the vote. I'll need to re-catch up as I've been juggling bedtime. This is what I said about nonbussing scenarios for fruits, and why I think if fruits is a wolf, he is either being bussed or has a narrow list of partners (either me, or maybe kitz)also he's currently voting for SAR
If you want to pair him with me with him, as above, that's possible.AM- I don't think fruit outright starts saying he thinks he was wrong about you being village if you're in a pack
genny - voted for him
PSV - fruit voted for her (again, possible distancing)
SAR - fruit threw her name out in a pack with you and obviously now voting for her
dubZ - voted for him
squeeb - fruit spent a significant amount of time poking at squeeb in a way that I don't think was manufactured
kitz - voted for him, and even in a bussing world I can't imagine fruits would then leave a n00blet wolf to fend for herself against 8 other players to your point he was never in any real danger so maybe he could be paired here.
I could absolutely be paired with him, or pocketed by him, but if pocketed I don't have anyone obvious to pair him with.
ETA: fix typos and fix incomplete sentence at the end
Last edited:
dubZ, maybe SAR.her vote for you came only when she herself was leading the vote, and moved off you once she was safe. i think that fits with the way she questioned you to evaluate you. seems to fit her village meta pretty well, but she's good a replicating that when wolfing. i'm not sure i can put her in a pack though unless it's exactly wz/am. since you seem to be wolf reading her, who would you pair AM with?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I agree, but like I said, there are relatively few people who this would apply to in a w!fruit world. genny and I actually threatened his life. He only threatened apop's (village). I would also agree he's probably not partnered with SAR, squeeb, or AM but those arguments are weaker.I mean if you're starting with 2 wolves, and you bus 1 of them, you're giving up half of your teammates and leave yourself needing the remaining wolf to play flawlessly. I just think extremely risky in a 2 wolf game, but again I am no expert on bussing.
Also this argument itself is exactly why it could work, but I think most players wouldn't do it because of the risk of the deep wolf being caught by mechanics.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So then why can't I pair you with kitz?i suppose i can see a case of pairing me with spurs, but pairing me with kitz is a stretch
again, votes on me aren’t unpairing
I'm also fine with pairing you with Spurs. That doesn't bother me all that much.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 93K