You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Poorly DWWawn Mafia (gamethread)
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I have to admit, your last paragraph is the main reason I hesitated before putting AM’s name on the board. While I dislike the content and conclusions of that ISO, the tone of the post itself and the follow up wasn’t bad. If it makes sense, I almost felt like if she was a wolf she would have been more meticulous about her argument.Even genny, when she actually explained her view on AM, said it made sense for her village progression but that she's good at replicating it as a wolf.
Which to me is like
Not a strong read.
And since she said she could only really pair her with me, and I know I'm village, the genny point doesn't even register.
I don't think wolf AM would have let up on you, Spurs. I also don't think she would have specifically asked for people to comment on her ISO to give their thoughts if she was intentionally being manipulative. You don't really ask people to consider those things more closely if you know your case is bad. I think that's village AM trying to find you and asking other people to help her.
I am not completely sold on being in that universe. It would be nice if @genny would expound on her thoughts.
I really wish PSV was still here to bounce this off.
Here.I certainly dont recall what that was but ok
I am suspicious of you and you fit with multiple different packs.
Could you give me your updated thoughts on the gamestate?
Who were you expecting to die?
She's shared thoughts beyond fruit. Could you look more into those three for me?
Why is it interesting?
Why's that?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok. Im still not seeing what you are, but i can see i am unlikely to change your mind lolHere.
Night!
What? The last quote are all questions for you to answer so I can understand what your game perspective looks like.Ok. Im still not seeing what you are, but i can see i am unlikely to change your mind lol
Night!
I thought i had already answered those?What? The last quote are all questions for you to answer so I can understand what your game perspective looks like.
Or i guess im thinking of my reply to spurs maybe. I’ll get to it in the morning
PSV not being fully confident in me has nothing to do with her conclusion on you. I’m town so it doesn’t matter if PSV wasn’t convinced of that fact. But her not agreeing with your conclusions validates that I thought you were overstating your case against me.Yes, breaking a tie towards you instead of squeeb. Or fruit. Or me.
And I'm not saying this automatically condemns you, but pointing out how you're, at the very least, strongly misremembering PSV's confidence in you/distrust in me. You never note intention to break a tie to someone you're "near certain is village" unless it's to save a seer or something.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
🤨So vote for her then
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
For the love of all good and holy please don’t respond again so I can go to sleepThe answer is I do not

You only answered that I should have been dead over PSV. Which I don't follow at all but it's an answer nonetheless.I thought i had already answered those?
Or i guess im thinking of my reply to spurs maybe. I’ll get to it in the morning
I still need to hear answers about the others though, especially since they concern living players.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Now that would have been an unexpected killYou only answered that I should have been dead over PSV. Which I don't follow at all but it's an answer nonetheless.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hey Spurs, what's up?For the love of all good and holy please don’t respond again so I can go to sleep![]()
Me!Hey Spurs, what's up?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It actually does. It concludes she was more okay with you dying D1 then me (or anyone else who wasn't exactly apop).PSV not being fully confident in me has nothing to do with her conclusion on you.
I'm village so I guess it doesn't matter what she thought about my case then if that's how this works. Agreeing with someone means they're lock town. Disagreeing means they're an outted wolf.I’m town so it doesn’t matter if PSV wasn’t convinced of that fact. But her not agreeing with your conclusions validates that I thought you were overstating your case against me.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Alright I got my wordle. Now bedtime
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
That seemed a little more pointed than I feel like you usually areYes?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Agree with someone means they're lock town. Disagreeing means they're an outted wolf.

You know, in my personal experience, it's usually the opposite! But I have wolfy thoughts
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
WellThat seemed a little more pointed than I feel like you usually are
Sometimes you gotta be pointed to make a point
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Just seems oocWell
Sometimes you gotta be pointed to make a point
I was purposefully hedgy to see if you’d hear what you wanted to hear and use it to build a case on AM.I am not completely sold on being in that universe. It would be nice if @genny would expound on her thoughts.
DisagreeJust seems ooc
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Respectfully, you don't know me that wellJust seems ooc

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Y'all I was almost asleep and then I did that thing where you like, full body jolt. Freaked my cats out, now I'm wide awake and aware of being hungry. Sigh.
fruitsalad
Full Member
thinking something
unyeet SAR
yeet kitz
will think further
@Clem J
unyeet SAR
yeet kitz
will think further
@Clem J
fruitsalad
Full Member
@Animal Midwife are you wolfreading screams and spurs currently?
fruitsalad
Full Member
i’m thinking SAR isn’t a wolf for reasons unrelated to the soul read
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
thinking something
unyeet SAR
yeet kitz
will think further
@Clem J
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fruitsalad
Full Member
Oh no I am fatiguing of reading and want to just chill after my long day
Anyway though I strongly feel PSV is village up to about page 11 or wherever I am right now
That's a hot take I can support.
somehow the way SAR said this feels alright to meHer tone is immaculate
although i’m surprised AM views it to be a hot take
fruitsalad
Full Member
i’m inclined to think PSV is correct on screams hereSquib is being so recalcitrant that I almost want to conclude she's town for it
I did not see anyone else openly village reading PSV at the time. So it felt uncommon.somehow the way SAR said this feels alright to me
although i’m surprised AM views it to be a hot take
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
susRespectfully, you don't know me that well![]()
fruitsalad
Full Member
what do you make of apop’s posts?I did not see anyone else openly village reading PSV at the time. So it felt uncommon.
My flip list (unranked) is:
AM
Spurs
Fruits
Dubz
maybe psv but she's leaning villagey so probably not
Maybe I'll rng like Fruits 🤔
Yes! (dw you're barely on it. Pretend you're not even there)
What about it?what do you make of apop’s posts?
fruitsalad
Full Member
do you think apop was village reading PSV?What about it?
Neutral/slight wolf read.do you think apop was village reading PSV?
fruitsalad
Full Member
Neutral/slight wolf read.
thoughts pls@Animal Midwife are you wolfreading screams and spurs currently?
Look at my posts.thoughts pls
I’m saying that in my own decision making process that PSV thought my reasons for finding you sus were valid.It actually does. It concludes she was more okay with you dying D1 then me (or anyone else who wasn't exactly apop).
I'm village so I guess it doesn't matter what she thought about my case then if that's how this works. Agreeing with someone means they're lock town. Disagreeing means they're an outted wolf.
If someone else would like to use PSV’s reasoning separately to build a case on me I’m sure they could.
And what does the fact that I did tell you?I was purposefully hedgy to see if you’d hear what you wanted to hear and use it to build a case on AM.
ETA: I would still like your updated fruit thoughts.
Last edited:
She never said anything even remotely similar to that. All she said was that she disagreed with the things I found suspicious about you. Zero mentions about agreeing with any of your claims on me.I’m saying that in my own decision making process that PSV thought my reasons for finding you sus were valid.
Updated to be fancy@potentialsheltervet dies and flips...
Vanilla Town
Day 2 ends January 4 at 3pm Pacific
Living:
@Animal Midwife
@genny
@SARdoghandler
@WildZoo
@fruitsalad
@GoSpursGo
@screamqueenbee
@kitzsuna
Dead:
12 year old Clem's dreams of being an illustrator
@apoptosis09 (town)
@potentialsheltervet (town)
Tots:
@supershorty
@samac
@_rae_
@Barkley13
@katiemcat
@Viscernable
[flavor goes here]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think we’re talking past each other. Clearly she didn’t say she explicitly that she thought you were sus, and that isn’t what I’m representing she said or thought. I wouldn’t lie in a manner that is so easily fact checked.She never said anything even remotely similar to that. All she said was that she disagreed with the things I found suspicious about you. Zero mentions about agreeing with any of your claims on me.
Like I said I’m not immovable on my vote.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Me every time I return to the thread and have to read Spurs and AM arguing about the same stuff again
Me every time I return to the thread and have to read Spurs and AM arguing about the same stuff again
![]()
What if you didn’t read my posts?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Can't do that when I'm still trying to make sure I've read you correctly!What if you didn’t read my posts?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@screamqueenbee how are you seeing things right now?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 92K