Poorly DWWawn Mafia (gamethread)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

THEN ISO ME AND SEE IF THERE'S ANYTHING ELSE YOU'RE FORGETTING

I ALLOWED YOU TO IGNORE MY CASE, NOT TO IGNORE ALL OF MY READS
I WASN'T INTENTIONALLY IGNORING IT I WAS JUST ASKING YOU TO REMIND ME TO SAVE ME SOME TIME

AND ANYWAY HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW IF ANYTHING HAS CHANGED IF I DON'T ASK?!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I WASN'T INTENTIONALLY IGNORING IT I WAS JUST ASKING YOU TO REMIND ME TO SAVE ME SOME TIME

AND ANYWAY HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW IF ANYTHING HAS CHANGED IF I DON'T ASK?!
WHY WOULD IT CHANGE

HAVE I SAID ANYTHING THAT WOULD LEAD YOU TO BELIEVE THINGS CHANGED SINCE THE HALF CYCLE AGO I LAST TALKED ABOUT HER
 
This is my original pairings list, where I actually said there could be a soft pairing between AM and kitz based on kitz village-reading AM. Based on my current evaluation, I don't see that AM said anything at all about kitz on N0 or D1 outside of me telling kitz she could vote sleep.

Then nothing at all about kitz other than during N1 other than in response to my pairings list.

Then coming in gangbusters and voting kitz at thread open last night. And now this back and forth?

What if AM and kitz are paired, but distancing right now? Would this track with previous AM wolf strategies?
Nah

I don't think she starts out today voting for kitz when she could have joined me on fruit or even gone for SAR instead. That's not how AM woofs. She finds bussing extremely distasteful.

What happened to you thinking woofs wouldn't be hard bussing each other when there's only two of them?
 
Pack spat?

Look Around Laughing GIF by GYMREAPERS
 
Nah

I don't think she starts out today voting for kitz when she could have joined me on fruit or even gone for SAR instead. That's not how AM woofs. She finds bussing extremely distasteful.

What happened to you thinking woofs wouldn't be hard bussing each other when there's only two of them?

lol I said it was extremely stupid.

To answer your question dubZ I wouldn’t think a pack would come out planning to hard bus, but could distance if they were being put together as a pack. And there is time for people to conclude this is v/v violence.

Regardless, given the resounding response I’ll put this specific tinfoil away for now.
 
Ok, but could you point to specifically what content looks weird to you?

I can’t fault kitz for voting for you when I asked her to throw a vote down due to my (apparently unfounded) fear of RNG. And i only recently got over being weirded out by your random voting pattern so I don’t find that unusual for her number of games either
here are some of the quoted posts

catching up again, i find the targeted back and forth between AM and spurs kind of…aggressive? Kind of feeling like apop, that it smells like there is a wolf involved but idk what purpose AM would have in pushing everyone so hard if she was a wolf?

Spurs going back and forth reminds me a bit if the Good Place (i think it was that one) where he was getting backed into a corner and flailing at EOD. so that is raising a flag for me but i also know im bad at reading people still and im still not over how bad PSV got me convinced she was village when she was wolf haha

Thats just it, i was told by spurs (if im remembering correctly) to throw a vote down in case i wasnt available due to travel plans. I yeeted fruits cause i dont like the random voting he tends to do at the beginning since i tend to pick a vote and not move it, but i acknowledge that this is a personal bias and ive seen village fruits do that before which is why i unyeeted him.

Still catching up, so bear in mind these thoughts are with context until your post here

AM still seems to be leading the village charge similar to yesterday. Kinda surprised that she seems to be pushing me into W territory/trying to convince others i’m W when I dont have a clue what remotely wolfy thing i could have done. But this happened when i wasnt as available during the speed game too and got yeeted so 😅 idk

Im starting to lean a bit more village with you with your reads list. I need to go back and look at the pairings again (still wrapping my head around that of who could be working together etc) but again i see the work done and i dont really see anything too glaring that is trying to shift things away from certain people or yourself

Fruit is probably one of my stronger village reads. Still not sure why Genny voted him but 🤷🏻‍♀️

SAR i didnt see a ton from but i think she was busy too? Neutral for now, along with squeeb. I do think i saw some needling from squeeb and dubz which makes me feel slightly shifted from neutral to slight scummyness

Now to keep reading and catching up lol

ETA Im all caught up now phew

PSV seems like kind of a random kill, which surprises me.

Still dont have much of a read on genny (havent seem her much other than random fruit vote), SAR, or squeeb.

I find it interesting that you were very targeted on spurs, who nearly got yeeted, but then are suddenly shifting focus after a misyeet and v death

Dubz…im going back and forth on somewhat.

Fruits i am going to think more critically about - you think im paired with him, and he was one of my stronger v reads. So im trying to see what you/others see there cause i sure dont lol

#1 i’d say AM, just because of all the pressuring and digging that she is doing as well as asking others do for homework. And while i *think* she is village doing this digging, village cred is being lost by not answering some questions when asked (like when i asked her to elaborate what she thinks is even remotely sus about me). And the fact that she went from a pretty hard spurs push (in my mind) that nearly got him yeeted, and now is shifting over to me. Makes me a bit wary of a misyeet since im not on as often as others
much of kitz approach feels rather noncommittal on several players (i.e. “could go either way”), followed by a sudden drop on AM village read down to wolfreads for unclear reasons, as well as the PSV kill speculation being random (but then later expecting AM to be killed being less random?), and of course, their initial dislike for me voting randomly being problematic despite the precedence of my doing so in the past 2 games
 
fruit voting kitz is messing with my worldview. i don't see him doing that as a wolf, whether paired with kitz or not. he doesn't like to vote for packmates. and in the past, as a wolf he's used that effectively to make himself seem paired with poor innocent villagers. so i might be out of the fruit tunnel.

i don't know if i can vote AM. i can probably refrain from saving her if everyone else wants to go there. if you've read ggoats, you should know i shouldn't be trusted to village read AM. and i really want to village read her this game.

dubz sounds so reasonable. spurs sounds so reasonable.

no one seems to be trying to save kitz.

SAR has sounded village when she's been here.

i'm not sure what to do with squeeb.

those are my thoughts. i don't think it clears anything up.
So it sounds like up until this morning you were in a fruits/kitz pack world?

Is there an alternate universe framework you would pivot to?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
here are some of the quoted posts










much of kitz approach feels rather noncommittal on several players (i.e. “could go either way”), followed by a sudden drop on AM village read down to wolfreads for unclear reasons, as well as the PSV kill speculation being random (but then later expecting AM to be killed being less random?), and of course, their initial dislike for me voting randomly being problematic despite the precedence of my doing so in the past 2 games
How, if at all, does her most recent post make you change your read? She seems a little more commital now, though as I noted it’s almost overly convenient that her worldview closely matches yours and mine.

Why kitz over AM as your top yeet choice?
 
How, if at all, does her most recent post make you change your read? She seems a little more commital now, though as I noted it’s almost overly convenient that her worldview closely matches yours and mine.

Why kitz over AM as your top yeet choice?
if anything more concerned. she’s certainly more invested, but it could also very well be the case she’s a cornered wolf trying to make a concerted effort. the plunge on AM from village to wolf is really notable, so i feel like AM might be right even though i’m also wolfreading her

i still have an inkling that AM is village and i might be overly critically evaluating her. i can confidently state AM and kitz aren’t compatible, so if kitz flips wolf, AM surges to my village reads
 
Yes, that's what I've been saying for quite some time now.
Let me pretend I’m not voting for you for a moment and we are locked in a tragic tale of v/v violence (which I would have to admit at this point is entirely my fault if a misyeet this would be).

Does this mean you are wolf-reading dubZ now? Or genny? Cuz I thought your POE was me, kitz, SAR, and… fruit?

ETA: typo
 

Yeet scream
Typical AM entrance. She tends to start out voting people she finds difficult to get a read on without some pushing, to see how they react and get things moving.
Could we have a real vote?

I watched the entirety of the last game so don't be making up reasoning for the loss. It's fully possible to solve while being chill. Do you not see me voting?
First poke at Spurs.
I actually don't worry about how I come across because I already know I'm clear. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either wrong or concerned about me getting full control of the blocc.
Also classic AM
Now here's an actual move that I enjoy.
Yes yes I now remember this thing about genny
I'm not townreading her.
This was about squeeb
I'm hung up on a lot of things about you. This is just the newest addition.
Again at Spurs.
Dubz, that's literally the same exact thing.

3 misyeets = game over.
2 misyeets = not game over.
four person poe = 2 misyeets

3 > 2
She's mathing at me.
Unyeet squeeb
Yeet Spurs
And this was when she actually moved to vote for Spurs.
I also said that I liked genny's energy

Dubz is neutral. apop is slightly wolfy. fruits is neutral. PSV is neutral. SAR is neutral.

Only genny.

The way she entered the thread felt extremely lemon.
Okay so genny was her first and only village read at the time so yeah, I'm just an idiot I guess!! Day 1 was so many words ago!
Because I wanted to get a read on you and hopefully find you as village. It did not work as there's no content from you except for OMGUS.

I would like actual thoughts on my case even if one find Spurs to be village. It frustrates me to be asked to go in more depth and then have things I work hard on ignored. (Doesn't have to be right now but maybe sometime later today.) I also can't take new information if no one challenges me with counterpoints.
These are posts that I think are more likely to come from village!AM trying to actually solve Spurs than wolf!AM just looking for a misyeet.
@fruitsalad What gives? Why'd you stop catching up?
I had similar thoughts at the time
That's a hot take I can support.
this was at SAR saying PSV was village
Why? And why are you merely echoing every single read I've given?
This was also at fruit
Yes. Did you not see how I can even pair both with squeeb?
And discussing the SAR/kitz POE they both had
I didn't follow the interpretation. I get SAR and kitz but I don't make sense with your argument. You're saying apop appeared as "a counter to me." Who was voting for apop?
Same thought I had
It's the same incompatible POE of me/squeeb 😭

If you're going to scum read both of us, you need at one partner for each of us.
This was at Spurs
kitzs, SAR, and fruit currently are also in there.
Her POE in addition to squeeb and Spurs
I don't have an official read on him but he is in my POE.
About fruit
Only genny is incompatible with her.

But if Dubz's soulread can be trusted, then SAR can be as well.
About kitz pairings, but this was pre-today so I'm guessing has changed a bit
I did not see anyone else openly village reading PSV at the time. So it felt uncommon.
I think this is actually true? I said PSV was cooking but I don't know that there was really anyone else who openly said PSV was village.
 
Let me pretend I’m not voting for you for a moment and we are locked in a tragic tale of v/v violence (which I would have to admit at this point is entirely my fault if a misyeet this would be).

Does this mean you are wolf-reading dubZ now? Or genny? Cuz if thought your POE was me, kitz, SAR, and… fruit?
Remember when you asked me about 12 hours ago who I thought could be compatible with kitz and I told you who I thought could be compatible with kitz? Look at that post again.
 
Note the highlighted.


Only genny is incompatible with her.

But if Dubz's soulread can be trusted, then SAR can be as well.
If this is the post you were pointing me to, then this doesn’t really answer my question of if you’re wolf-reading dubZ or genny. It tells me you think kitz could be paired with almost the entire roster
 
If this is the post you were pointing me to, then this doesn’t really answer my question of if you’re wolf-reading dubZ or genny. It tells me you think kitz could be paired with almost the entire roster
I guess it tells me you’re not wolf reading genny but it requires me to use two brain cells at once.

Anyways what are you feeling about dubZ, AM?
 
@Animal Midwife is there are reason you won't reiterate answers for people asking for them? I'm genuinely asking so I'm not looking for snark
It bloats the thread to have me repeat things more than twice. So, instead of ignoring, even though the thread keeps telling me they're tired of me interacting with Spurs, I direct people to the previous time I answered the exact same question if it was recently answered.
 
If someone is in my POE, I'm not village reading them.
Ok, but I was asking in the context of you responding as per below to fruit. I did not have genny or dubZ in your POE, which is why I found that response surprising. If anything you had unpaired genny from kitz, and possibly SAR as well.

So I’m sorry, I’m just not following you.
i’m thinking one of SAR, genny, or WZ

but i really don’t think genny is a wolf

Yes, that's what I've been saying for quite some time now.
 
Ok I have a few minutes while the toddler enjoys some tablet time so if anyone wants to real time now is the chance. Otherwise I'll be isoing

AM is feeling more aggro now than she was in Good Pwwace I think. Might be pushing to village lean there
You wouldn't beg me for the soul read on d1 if you were a wolf, would you?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, but I was asking in the context of you responding as per below to fruit. I did not have genny or dubZ in your POE, which is why I found that response surprising. If anything you had unpaired genny from kitz, and possibly SAR as well.

So I’m sorry, I’m just not following you.
Justin Timberlake Judging You GIF
 
If this is the post you were pointing me to, then this doesn’t really answer my question of if you’re wolf-reading dubZ or genny. It tells me you think kitz could be paired with almost the entire roster
Okay AM just like dragged me harder than I think I've ever been dragged for forgetting that genny was her first and strongest town read so why are you asking if she's wolf reading her :laugh:
 
Okay AM just like dragged me harder than I think I've ever been dragged for forgetting that genny was her first and strongest town read so why are you asking if she's wolf reading her :laugh:
From an outsider perspective, I can't remember what was said last page let alone people's initial reads.

In the last couple of pages I think there's needed to be a bit more grace in how people are arguing with each other

But my child has also been EXTRA in the last 48 hours which makes me extra sensitive sometimes so take that with a grain of salt pls
 
From an outsider perspective, I can't remember what was said last page let alone people's initial reads.

In the last couple of pages I think there's needed to be a bit more grace in how people are arguing with each other

But my child has also been EXTRA in the last 48 hours which makes me extra sensitive sometimes so take that with a grain of salt pls
At least for my part I was giggling throughout the shouty caps with AM. I don't shouty caps when I'm actually angery.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad