Poorly DWWawn Mafia (gamethread)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
kitz has a few games under their belt already, so mistakes and wild takes start looking like genuine slips, especially considering kitz didn’t wolf before. derpclearing doesn’t extend indefinitely
Ok, but could you point to specifically what content looks weird to you?

I can’t fault kitz for voting for you when I asked her to throw a vote down due to my (apparently unfounded) fear of RNG. And i only recently got over being weirded out by your random voting pattern so I don’t find that unusual for her number of games either
 
I'll have you know I actually pulled out my laptop for this. But it feels like a moot point, since you and fruits seem laser focused to get me yeeted today. But so you can't say I didn't put in effort here we go lol

first point: it's frustrating to be told i'm sus and fit into packs when you won't explicitly tell me what I've done to get on your list, other than a fruit vote that was rescinded. but whatever

second point: updated thoughts on game state seem a bit pointless from me, since as I said, you're out for blood to get me misyeeted. But for the sake of argument, you've shifted to w territory for me since you are laser focusing on a few people and don't seem to be genuinely considering other options. If I had to pick a pack, I'd say AM/Dubz for the needling and trying to pry out specific votes from the others. But I very much could be wrong. I initially thought spurs was leaning w territory, but now he is leaning more v. Fruits is still hung up my vote and my personal bias against his playstyle. I'm leaning less v on him now, but still in v territory, but it would be a convenience excuse to get another vote on me when (I think) I'm leading already. That y'all think me/fruit are a pack is hilarious when he is actively trying to get me yeeting with you but like, you do you haha. I just actually searched Genny, and I'm not seeing much/no red flags other than her saying she was being hedgy on purpose. Neutral, leaning V on her. My thoughts on spurs initially seemed aligned with SAR, but now we are drifting and i don't know what to make of that. Neutral, leaning more w. Again not seeing substance, though I do think it's interesting she brought up a past fruit strategy which contradicts what he said? Squeeb seems frustrated after being pinged as unique and being sussed for both being around and not being around, which I can empathize with since I am also a sporadic poster. Neutral, leaning slightly more v.

Let me know who I am forgetting.

third point: idk who I was expecting to die at EOD, since I've never been a wolf or totted so I don't know how wolfing minds work. Like I said later in the thread, after thinking I would have expected a more problematic player to have been chosen, like you, spurs, dubz. People who are actively digging and needling.

fourth point: I believe I already stated this but incase I only thought it and didn't type it, I find it interesting how you nearly led a yeet for spurs, and now are turning to lead another yeet on me, after another v was already misyeeted. Lots of potential for misyeet there. You had me convinced on spurs, and if I hadn't forgotten about the time change I likely would have voted there (though that's a moot point now). As said previously, I could see a AM/Dubz pack with the way y'all are beating dead horses and running in circles trying to collect votes

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll have you know I actually pulled out my laptop for this. But it feels like a moot point, since you and fruits seem laser focused to get me yeeted today. But so you can't say I didn't put in effort here we go lol

first point: it's frustrating to be told i'm sus and fit into packs when you won't explicitly tell me what I've done to get on your list, other than a fruit vote that was rescinded. but whatever

second point: updated thoughts on game state seem a bit pointless from me, since as I said, you're out for blood to get me misyeeted. But for the sake of argument, you've shifted to w territory for me since you are laser focusing on a few people and don't seem to be genuinely considering other options. If I had to pick a pack, I'd say AM/Dubz for the needling and trying to pry out specific votes from the others. But I very much could be wrong. I initially thought spurs was leaning w territory, but now he is leaning more v. Fruits is still hung up my vote and my personal bias against his playstyle. I'm leaning less v on him now, but still in v territory, but it would be a convenience excuse to get another vote on me when (I think) I'm leading already. That y'all think me/fruit are a pack is hilarious when he is actively trying to get me yeeting with you but like, you do you haha. I just actually searched Genny, and I'm not seeing much/no red flags other than her saying she was being hedgy on purpose. Neutral, leaning V on her. My thoughts on spurs initially seemed aligned with SAR, but now we are drifting and i don't know what to make of that. Neutral, leaning more w. Again not seeing substance, though I do think it's interesting she brought up a past fruit strategy which contradicts what he said? Squeeb seems frustrated after being pinged as unique and being sussed for both being around and not being around, which I can empathize with since I am also a sporadic poster. Neutral, leaning slightly more v.

Let me know who I am forgetting.

third point: idk who I was expecting to die at EOD, since I've never been a wolf or totted so I don't know how wolfing minds work. Like I said later in the thread, after thinking I would have expected a more problematic player to have been chosen, like you, spurs, dubz. People who are actively digging and needling.

fourth point: I believe I already stated this but incase I only thought it and didn't type it, I find it interesting how you nearly led a yeet for spurs, and now are turning to lead another yeet on me, after another v was already misyeeted. Lots of potential for misyeet there. You had me convinced on spurs, and if I hadn't forgotten about the time change I likely would have voted there (though that's a moot point now). As said previously, I could see a AM/Dubz pack with the way y'all are beating dead horses and running in circles trying to collect votes

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.
Thank you for this.

My only complaint (and this is a weird complaint) is that this is almost exactly my same world view, and the same as fruit's except he obviously has you at the bottom. Do you see anything that I've said that you DIS-agree with?

Who would you pair AM with other than dubZ?

If we flipped AM and she was village, then where would you be looking? Like, if my alternate universe to AM/dubZ/SAR is fruit/you, what's your alternate universe?

Lastly, you're technically leading (I guess now co-leading with AM), but it's not like a decisive lead and a lot of votes are still malleable.
 
Animal Midwife: Sus
fruitsalad: Leaning Village, you're right I don't think I subscribe to the fruitiverse
genny: Null/Not Around when I am
GoSpursGo: Leaning sus, but I can be swayed, the back and forth with AM feels like a smokescreen
kitzsuna: Null/Not Around when I am
SARdoghandler:Null/Not Around when I am
Hey squeeb, when you say smokescreen are you suggesting AM and I are specifically pushing each other in a w/w pack? Or that it's a w/v interaction where you can't decide which of us is the wolf and which is the villager?

Who would you pair with AM and who would you pair with me?

GTH, if you had to resolve dubZ as other than "weird" do you think she is wolf or villager?
 
I'll have you know I actually pulled out my laptop for this. But it feels like a moot point, since you and fruits seem laser focused to get me yeeted today. But so you can't say I didn't put in effort here we go lol

first point: it's frustrating to be told i'm sus and fit into packs when you won't explicitly tell me what I've done to get on your list, other than a fruit vote that was rescinded. but whatever

second point: updated thoughts on game state seem a bit pointless from me, since as I said, you're out for blood to get me misyeeted. But for the sake of argument, you've shifted to w territory for me since you are laser focusing on a few people and don't seem to be genuinely considering other options. If I had to pick a pack, I'd say AM/Dubz for the needling and trying to pry out specific votes from the others. But I very much could be wrong. I initially thought spurs was leaning w territory, but now he is leaning more v. Fruits is still hung up my vote and my personal bias against his playstyle. I'm leaning less v on him now, but still in v territory, but it would be a convenience excuse to get another vote on me when (I think) I'm leading already. That y'all think me/fruit are a pack is hilarious when he is actively trying to get me yeeting with you but like, you do you haha. I just actually searched Genny, and I'm not seeing much/no red flags other than her saying she was being hedgy on purpose. Neutral, leaning V on her. My thoughts on spurs initially seemed aligned with SAR, but now we are drifting and i don't know what to make of that. Neutral, leaning more w. Again not seeing substance, though I do think it's interesting she brought up a past fruit strategy which contradicts what he said? Squeeb seems frustrated after being pinged as unique and being sussed for both being around and not being around, which I can empathize with since I am also a sporadic poster. Neutral, leaning slightly more v.

Let me know who I am forgetting.

third point: idk who I was expecting to die at EOD, since I've never been a wolf or totted so I don't know how wolfing minds work. Like I said later in the thread, after thinking I would have expected a more problematic player to have been chosen, like you, spurs, dubz. People who are actively digging and needling.

fourth point: I believe I already stated this but incase I only thought it and didn't type it, I find it interesting how you nearly led a yeet for spurs, and now are turning to lead another yeet on me, after another v was already misyeeted. Lots of potential for misyeet there. You had me convinced on spurs, and if I hadn't forgotten about the time change I likely would have voted there (though that's a moot point now). As said previously, I could see a AM/Dubz pack with the way y'all are beating dead horses and running in circles trying to collect votes

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.
Have you even read my posts today? I don't think you can legitimately say I'm beating dead horses and trying to collect votes when I literally...moved off the vote I was originally on
 
There just isn't a ton of content on which to eval SAR individually.
This was talking about the AM's tone in dealing with me on D1

This was referring to @genny 's tone for her @fruitsalad vote


I don't think being "too helpful/doing too much" is AI for me. If anything I sort of see fruit's point that the reasoning was weird.

This was about the most obvious read to make at the time

This is really the majority of the meat I can find. Finding AM/me as v/v is pretty consensus. A little bit on fruit where it seems like she could see him as woof, and a little bit saying dubZ isn't super pingy.

I don't want to bury someone solo parenting with a sick child while also sick yourself, because I know how awful that is, but for a post that she said "no tldr" I don't think she said a ton here.

So, overall, I find her posting content to be on the wolfy side. But it is also in anyone's "I'm a tired sick parent" range.
@WildZoo what is your assessment of my assessment of SAR's wolfiness, vs your soul read?

How does one get a soul read? Is there an application I have to fill out? A secret ritual? A radioactive bottle of wine?
 
@WildZoo what is your assessment of my assessment of SAR's wolfiness, vs your soul read?

How does one get a soul read? Is there an application I have to fill out? A secret ritual? A radioactive bottle of wine?
I don't really see how the things you pointed out = wolf but given a lot of her thoughts are similar to ones I had at the time that would probably be difficult for me to see in the first place.

Idk how the soul read was originally acquired. I just gaze upon SAR and see her true nature. Usually.
 
What if AM/Dubz and Spurs/fruit are just two incongruous village bloccs and we actually just need to find each other. And the reason we're chasing our tails is that wolves are sitting back and laughing at us trying to eat each other.

Hmmm.
Counterpoint, I'm an idiot and just wrong about AM. Again.

Counterpoint to my counterpoint, I still feel like her treatment of Spurs d1 felt like real re-evaluation?

Hmph.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll have you know I actually pulled out my laptop for this. But it feels like a moot point, since you and fruits seem laser focused to get me yeeted today. But so you can't say I didn't put in effort here we go lol
How is fruit "laser focused to get you yeeted"? He's barely talked about you at all outside of insisting he's not paired with you.
first point: it's frustrating to be told i'm sus and fit into packs when you won't explicitly tell me what I've done to get on your list, other than a fruit vote that was rescinded. but whatever
I literally told you in the issue twice now. Most recently in the post you quoted. You've since acknowledged and "forgotten" it twice.
second point: updated thoughts on game state seem a bit pointless from me, since as I said, you're out for blood to get me misyeeted. But for the sake of argument, you've shifted to w territory for me since you are laser focusing on a few people and don't seem to be genuinely considering other options. If I had to pick a pack, I'd say AM/Dubz for the needling and trying to pry out specific votes from the others.
Where have I "needled and tried to pry out specific votes from others"?
But I very much could be wrong. I initially thought spurs was leaning w territory, but now he is leaning more v.
Why and when were you reading him as wolf? The only thing you said about previous him is that you're withholding a lean because you read people wrong.
Fruits is still hung up my vote and my personal bias against his playstyle. I'm leaning less v on him now, but still in v territory, but it would be a convenience excuse to get another vote on me when (I think) I'm leading already. That y'all think me/fruit are a pack is hilarious when he is actively trying to get me yeeting with you but like, you do you haha.
Again, he's barely doing anything with you.

Regardless, that's the pack you're focused on dismantling and not the numerous other ones I've said you're compatible with?
Again not seeing substance, though I do think it's interesting she brought up a past fruit strategy which contradicts what he said?
What does that mean?
Squeeb seems frustrated after being pinged as unique and being sussed for both being around and not being around, which I can empathize with since I am also a sporadic poster. Neutral, leaning slightly more v.
Can you point out the players name who specifically said some variation of "squeeb is suspicious because she's not around [not because of what she's said]" and "squeeb is suspicious because she's around [not because of what she's said]."
Let me know who I am forgetting.
I need several elaborated on.
third point: idk who I was expecting to die at EOD, since I've never been a wolf or totted so I don't know how wolfing minds work. Like I said later in the thread, after thinking I would have expected a more problematic player to have been chosen, like you, spurs, dubz. People who are actively digging and needling.
That extra does not make sense. Especially since you claim to have been wolfreading Spurs at the point.
fourth point: I believe I already stated this but incase I only thought it and didn't type it, I find it interesting how you nearly led a yeet for spurs, and now are turning to lead another yeet on me, after another v was already misyeeted.
Which V exactly did I misyeet yesterday?
Lots of potential for misyeet there. You had me convinced on spurs,
I did. I never saw you say that and you liked several posts village Spurs every time you were on, including less than an hour before EOD.
and if I hadn't forgotten about the time change I likely would have voted there (though that's a moot point now).
Weird that never came up when you said the cycle was missed. Or at any point before now.
 
Me every time I return to the thread and have to read Spurs and AM arguing about the same stuff again
Washington Wizards Bruhh GIF by NBC Sports Washington
That's on Spurs. I've done everything in my power to talk to him and not confbias myself and he insists misyeeting me instead of humoring even one world where I can be village. So I'm simply not going to try to see his perspective anymore. I'm done. He lost. That's it. Just going to leave him in my POE forever.
 
Animal Midwife: Sus
fruitsalad: Leaning Village, you're right I don't think I subscribe to the fruitiverse
genny: Null/Not Around when I am
GoSpursGo: Leaning sus, but I can be swayed, the back and forth with AM feels like a smokescreen
kitzsuna: Null/Not Around when I am
SARdoghandler:Null/Not Around when I am
You can still read people even if you're not on at the exact same time. Go back through the three and give me a lean please. You can't have only two incompatible reads. You need at least one for me and one for Spurs.
 
@genny i would really like to know how you actually see the world. Because as you may recall from our mayor chat, I have a really hard time reading in between the lines :sorry:
fruit voting kitz is messing with my worldview. i don't see him doing that as a wolf, whether paired with kitz or not. he doesn't like to vote for packmates. and in the past, as a wolf he's used that effectively to make himself seem paired with poor innocent villagers. so i might be out of the fruit tunnel.

i don't know if i can vote AM. i can probably refrain from saving her if everyone else wants to go there. if you've read ggoats, you should know i shouldn't be trusted to village read AM. and i really want to village read her this game.

dubz sounds so reasonable. spurs sounds so reasonable.

no one seems to be trying to save kitz.

SAR has sounded village when she's been here.

i'm not sure what to do with squeeb.

those are my thoughts. i don't think it clears anything up.
 
fruit voting kitz is messing with my worldview. i don't see him doing that as a wolf, whether paired with kitz or not. he doesn't like to vote for packmates. and in the past, as a wolf he's used that effectively to make himself seem paired with poor innocent villagers. so i might be out of the fruit tunnel.

i don't know if i can vote AM. i can probably refrain from saving her if everyone else wants to go there. if you've read ggoats, you should know i shouldn't be trusted to village read AM. and i really want to village read her this game.

dubz sounds so reasonable. spurs sounds so reasonable.

no one seems to be trying to save kitz.

SAR has sounded village when she's been here.

i'm not sure what to do with squeeb.

those are my thoughts. i don't think it clears anything up.
genny pls. genny halp.
 
What if AM/Dubz and Spurs/fruit are just two incongruous village bloccs and we actually just need to find each other. And the reason we're chasing our tails is that wolves are sitting back and laughing at us trying to eat each other.

Hmmm.
Does that mean you're going to vote kitz?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So you did lie about bloccing me. I knew it. You only ever wanted Spurs.

kitz is a hit.
I wasn't lying! And that's not even true, if anything I have you placed higher than Spurs.

But you have to realize I don't have the best track record with you.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ooo gimme


Assuming no bussing in a 2 wolf pack with 10 players, this would be my best thoughts on pairing, ordered somewhat in order of when I found them as I re-read the thread (and ignoring the placement of some obvious ones that I put down from the jump)

Unpaired
AM/squeeb
AM/Spurs
dubZ/fruits
SAR/Spurs
dubZ/squeeb
Spurs/squeeb
genny/fruit
fruits/kitz
PSV/kitz
AM/PSV (p#561)
fruit/squeeb
genny/squeeb
fruit/SAR
AM/fruit


Unlikely to be paired
dubZ/Spurs (dubZ started the day voting for me, possible it could have been done for distancing)
PSV/fruits (the RNG could be a good excuse for a pointless vote for distancing)
Spurs/kitz (my comment about throwing down a vote would have come in wolf chat and not in thread where I would get pilloried for mentioning sleep)

Possibly paired
Spurs/fruits
AM/genny
PSV/Spurs
AM/dubZ
PSV/dubZ
AM/kitz
PSV/squeeb (p593)
PSV/SAR

Null
AM/SAR
genny/PSV
genny/SAR
genny/dubZ
genny/Spurs
genny/kitz
SAR/dubZ
SAR/squeeb
SAR/kitz
dubZ/kitz
squeeb/kitz

I don't see myself as having anything paired with kitz but otherwise seems to be a decent list upon my scan through.

It was a loose post from kitz saying she thought you were village and would be unlikely to be pushing as hard as you are if you were a wolf.

Pairings are not static, but I think based on what has been posted so far a pack of you/kitz could exist.
This is my original pairings list, where I actually said there could be a soft pairing between AM and kitz based on kitz village-reading AM. Based on my current evaluation, I don't see that AM said anything at all about kitz on N0 or D1 outside of me telling kitz she could vote sleep.

Then nothing at all about kitz other than during N1 other than in response to my pairings list.

Then coming in gangbusters and voting kitz at thread open last night. And now this back and forth?

What if AM and kitz are paired, but distancing right now? Would this track with previous AM wolf strategies?