Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You were already on it. The others areWho is resisting?
(Whatever list you respond with, you can add me to it because I'm probably about to be on it 😂)
Spurs
squeeb
and even Dubz
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You were already on it. The others areWho is resisting?
(Whatever list you respond with, you can add me to it because I'm probably about to be on it 😂)
Okay I don't think it's fair to say I was resisting a kitz vote. I never said anything negative about anyone voting there, and I have been talking about her being my top read behind fruit since yesterday.You were already on it. The others are
Spurs
squeeb
and even Dubz
Did I resist the kitz yeet prior to this check in?You were already on it. The others are
Spurs
squeeb
and even Dubz
You've defended kitz since D1 and are only voting her because I requested you did. There has been no case on her.But why 🙁
You're going to need to show receipts on that, I don't remember ever defending her, and I said pretty early on that I thought she was posting differently this game.You've defended kitz since D1 and are only voting her because I requested you did. There has been no case on her.
Before the this post and the last? Or before this cycle started?Did I resist the kitz yeet prior to this check in?
As in prior to approximately 30 minutes ago when I came back online and said I planned to iso her since hey name had come up a lotBefore the this post and the last? Or before this cycle started?
I don't remember ever resisting a Kits vote, so no.You were already on it. The others are
Spurs
squeeb
and even Dubz
I'm back. I may need to conclude that Shaun T is no longer on the list of trainers I can exercise with in my late 30s.Sigh.
Break time.
I was busy with my stupid tinfoil and missed most of the conversation. I did subsequently say thisOkay AM just like dragged me harder than I think I've ever been dragged for forgetting that genny was her first and strongest town read so why are you asking if she's wolf reading her![]()
I guess it tells me you’re not wolf reading genny but it requires me to use two brain cells at once.
Kitz/Fruit is currently my strongest suspicion
I won't quote every single post where I talked about a possible fruit/kitz pairing but there were a lot.Like kitz voted for fruit, left for a bit, and the first thing she did when she got back was unvote him. With several hours left in the day.
That's...not actually putting him in any danger. At all.
^ literally told fruit to vote for her. Yes, very resist.So vote for her then
Kitz is posting very differently from how she has historically but I can't 100% say that's not just progression in playstyle
(Would be helpful if I hadn't killed her so early last game. Oops.)
I think you identified the difference I'm seeing, it's in the way she's answering questions/explaining reads. It's more polished than what I'm used to from her. True it's possibly just progression, but she also didn't play very long last game, so it seems like quite the jump from CYO.
Yep, sure am defending herI think probably kitz is a good vote and if she flips village then it would be hard to create a universe where at least one of the four of us isn't wolfing.
Unless it's like...SAR/genny, which sounds like a bad time for me
...I think I just basically repeated what you said![]()
Being sus of Dubz is at least fully in character for kitz so there is that
These plus the post where I said "what if nooblet" are the only times where I said anything that wasn't in favor and I feel like that is an allowable amount of being unsure about things while I'm still recovering from extracting myself from a tunnel.If I stay within that worldview that would make the most sense but I'm not sure it's right
Well apparently I'm in her POE so you guys can team up and vote for me now if you like. Would be kind of funny tbh. I suppose I did tell you to play nice with her.I was busy with my stupid tinfoil and missed most of the conversation. I did subsequently say this
She did! I don’t readily have them on hand but she drew this during church today, and I suspect we won’t reuse birdsI think we may need a temperature reset.
@GoSpursGo You said Little Spurs drew some tigers earlier?
This actually does remind me I should go back and include that in my catch up.Okay AM just like dragged me harder than I think I've ever been dragged for forgetting that genny was her first and strongest town read so why are you asking if she's wolf reading her![]()
@Clem JAt my own peril
![]()
Yeet AM
I know I just said her intensity seemed more village but I don't love the narrative she's been driving today. Feels more like an agenda
Many of your posts today were about a fruit/kitz world. Heavy on fruit side (which, in itself, is fine because I don't think everyone needs to be necessarily vote for the same player).You're going to need to show receipts on that, I don't remember ever defending her, and I said pretty early on that I thought she was posting differently this game.
Kitz/Fruit is currently my strongest suspicion
...But I intend to do some previous game kitz-ISOing too. Later. I need to wash my hair.
...Why is Spurs allowed to only be able to pair AM with me, but I am not allowed to pair fruit with kitz
Seems like a double standard!
Why are you more interested in fruits as opposed to kitz?
However, when you proposed a world where I, Spurs, fruit, and you are town, you no longer wanted to pursue kitz despite that meaning she'd have to be a wolf from your perspective (as you did not take issue with squeeb or SAR).Because I'm more confident about fruit individually
Does that mean you're going to vote kitz?
If I stay within that worldview that would make the most sense but I'm not sure it's right
Why isn't it right?
These are also posts from before the cycle started which can be a soft defense.Because I'm nervous
What if she's just a wee nooblet
Kitz is posting very differently from how she has historically but I can't 100% say that's not just progression in playstyle
(Would be helpful if I hadn't killed her so early last game. Oops.)
Being sus of Dubz is at least fully in character for kitz so there is that
This was in response to kitz saying she was going to flip her vote to me at end of D1 if she hadn't missed the end of vote. This is the only post I can immediately find that seems to fit the criteria of liking a post that suggested me being village, and it's not like that's the only content in the post.I did. I never saw you say that and you liked several posts village Spurs every time you were on, including less than an hour before EOD.
Frankly this isn't a huge deal either way but I said I was going to look into this. It would have been meaningful if kitz had been blatantly lying hereFrankly, I'm not sure where to go from here because I feel like the AM/Spurs business took center stage there for a good while and I'm not going to vote for Spurs. AM I feel neutral on.
I never said I no longer wanted to pursue kitz! I had literally just arrived at that possible world. The hmm was literally me still thinking about it. And you're leaving out the part where I said kitz was a good vote (which I quoted above).However, when you proposed a world where I, Spurs, fruit, and you are town, you no longer wanted to pursue kitz despite that meaning she'd have to be a wolf from your perspective (as you did not take issue with squeeb or SAR).
Queeb I worked out today, that means I earned wine! Are you feeling better?Ok I have a few minutes while the toddler enjoys some tablet time so if anyone wants to real time now is the chance. Otherwise I'll be isoing
AM is feeling more aggro now than she was in Good Pwwace I think. Might be pushing to village lean there
I'm probably not incompatible with kitz.Is either Spurs/kitz or Squeeb/kitz incompatible?
Pls approach this as if I've forgotten everything I ever knew about this game. Coming out of my fruit tunnel reset my brain completely.
Depends on the amount of drugs currently in my system 😂Queeb I worked out today, that means I earned wine! Are you feeling better?
I'm not sure I agree there is resistance.Because genuine ambivalence would mean they're okay with her going over. Instead, there's resistance.
However my mom just poured me this for a glass of wine so queebing may occurQueeb I worked out today, that means I earned wine! Are you feeling better?
The first paragraph is sort of how I've felt and why I ultimately land on AM being slightly more sus. Like, her pack-mate COULD be coaching her on saying a few things that still seem flail-y. And I dislike that her reads basically now mirror mine and fruits's. But GTH, I still think more n00b than wolf.I isoed kitz and I need others to summarize what they're seeing there because I'm not feeling wolfy about it? On the assumption she has a wolf partner helping her out, her posts still seem a bit too... Flaily for that? (Said with love, kitz 😂)
Like her read on AM has flip flopped from initial sketch to village to OMGUS sketch. Between that and saying she expected AM to be the kill, then doubling down on her fight with AM? I mean, I'd hope that her wolf partner would tell her that's probably a really fast way to get herself yeeted 😂
It just feels like an easy yeet for wolves to either push through or just sit back and let AM drive that train (if AM is village). I could even see wolves doing some of the push back to massive later flip back onto AM when kitz flips village
Bussing means one packmate is actively voting for/driving to vote another out. The idea is it will give the remaining packmate so much village cred that they will slip through to the end.Im still not entirely clear on what bussing is for example but im assume its dragging people along for better or worse
Okay. Your only comment "suspecting" kitz is saying you'll look closer at her "if fruit flips wolf." Every subsequent post is about how she's very village.As in prior to approximately 30 minutes ago when I came back online and said I planned to iso her since hey name had come up a lot
So THATS where the whole fruit/kitz theory came fromBussing means one packmate is actively voting for/driving to vote another out. The idea is it will give the remaining packmate so much village cred that they will slip through to the end.
I think there's a lot of assumptions made here that you can't necessarily make without knowing exactly who a theoretical packmate would be, how much they've been around, and whether kitz would be checking in with them before every single post they make.I isoed kitz and I need others to summarize what they're seeing there because I'm not feeling wolfy about it? On the assumption she has a wolf partner helping her out, her posts still seem a bit too... Flaily for that? (Said with love, kitz 😂)
Like her read on AM has flip flopped from initial sketch to village to OMGUS sketch. Between that and saying she expected AM to be the kill, then doubling down on her fight with AM? I mean, I'd hope that her wolf partner would tell her that's probably a really fast way to get herself yeeted 😂
It just feels like an easy yeet for wolves to either push through or just sit back and let AM drive that train (if AM is village). I could even see wolves doing some of the push back to massive later flip back onto AM when kitz flips village
Missing @genny and @screamqueenbee I believeWe got a tie I think
d2
Animal Midwife ( 3 ): spurs, kitz, SAR
fruitsalad ( ):
genny ( ):
GoSpursGo ( ):
kitzsuna ( 3 ): AM, fruit, dubZ
SARdoghandler ( ):
screamqueenbee ( ):
WildZoo ( ):
Sleep ( ):
@Clem J in case this is helpful, though I'm sure he'll verifyWe got a tie I think
d2
Animal Midwife ( 3 ): spurs, kitz, SAR
fruitsalad ( ):
genny ( ):
GoSpursGo ( ):
kitzsuna ( 3 ): AM, fruit, dubZ
SARdoghandler ( ):
screamqueenbee ( ):
WildZoo ( ):
Sleep ( ):
...Is anyone suspecting her for saying I'd die? Even I said I didn't get it but that it was a valid answer. I'm taking issue with everything else (including that she still has avoided answering simple questions I have about her own reads).I isoed kitz and I need others to summarize what they're seeing there because I'm not feeling wolfy about it? On the assumption she has a wolf partner helping her out, her posts still seem a bit too... Flaily for that? (Said with love, kitz 😂)
Like her read on AM has flip flopped from initial sketch to village to OMGUS sketch. Between that and saying she expected AM to be the kill, then doubling down on her fight with AM? I mean, I'd hope that her wolf partner would tell her that's probably a really fast way to get herself yeeted 😂
It just feels like an easy yeet for wolves to either push through or just sit back and let AM drive that train (if AM is village). I could even see wolves doing some of the push back to massive later flip back onto AM when kitz flips village
Okay. Who are you looking at for a partner?I won't quote every single post where I talked about a possible fruit/kitz pairing but there were a lot.
^ literally told fruit to vote for her. Yes, very resist.
Yep, sure am defending her
These plus the post where I said "what if nooblet" are the only times where I said anything that wasn't in favor and I feel like that is an allowable amount of being unsure about things while I'm still recovering from extracting myself from a tunnel.
While I think it's true that there are assumptions here, I'm looking at the overall vibe of kitz's pays rather than individual posts and they just don't feel super coached when looked at as a whole to me 🤷♀️I think there's a lot of assumptions made here that you can't necessarily make without knowing exactly who a theoretical packmate would be, how much they've been around, and whether kitz would be checking in with them before every single post they make.
I just don't think "well a packmate wouldn't let them do that" is a valid way to try to determine if someone is a noob wolf. There are some specific kinds of posts that, yes, are more likely to come from a villager than a noob wolf but it is altogether pretty rare for a packmate to be coaching every single thing a noob wolf says on thread.
Ah yes, more vague buzzwords. So then who are you pairing me with per the "narrative I've been driving"? Don't say "I don't know, let's just flip you first anyway."At my own peril
![]()
Yeet AM
I know I just said her intensity seemed more village but I don't love the narrative she's been driving today. Feels more like an agenda
I know you hate pair analysis but who do you think is partnered with AM?While I think it's true that there are assumptions here, I'm looking at the overall vibe of kitz's pays rather than individual posts and they just don't feel super coached when looked at as a whole to me 🤷♀️
Ah yes, more vague buzzwords. So then who are you pairing me with per the "narrative I've been driving"? Don't say "I don't know, let's just flip you first anyway."
OpeI know you hate pair analysis but who do you think is partnered with AM?
I don't know, let's just flip you first anywayAh yes, more vague buzzwords. So then who are you pairing me with per the "narrative I've been driving"? Don't say "I don't know, let's just flip you first anyway."
Well it would seem most likely squeeb in my current worldview, or it's Spurs, or the soul read is well and truly dead and it's SAR.Okay. Who are you looking at for a partner?
When you respond to Dubz, it better be a real answer since you ignored both of my posts now.I don't know, let's just flip you first anyway
I can't ISO but likes I can tell you right now from memory that she kept liking your post and liked the apop post regarding her being sad about dying.This was in response to kitz saying she was going to flip her vote to me at end of D1 if she hadn't missed the end of vote. This is the only post I can immediately find that seems to fit the criteria of liking a post that suggested me being village, and it's not like that's the only content in the post.
Frankly this isn't a huge deal either way but I said I was going to look into this. It would have been meaningful if kitz had been blatantly lying here
I don't like pair analysis because I solve through real time and individual isos. I struggle to pair without a flip. I can tell you I don't think she's paired with kitz and I doubt with spurs.I know you hate pair analysis but who do you think is partnered with AM?
So who else is in your POE?I don't like pair analysis because I solve through real time and individual isos. I struggle to pair without a flip. I can tell you I don't think she's paired with kitz and I doubt with spurs.
Uh oh. Yeet genny I guess.Missing @genny and @screamqueenbee I believe
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.