You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Poorly DWWawn Mafia (gamethread)
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
In my defense, I did not see Spurs.This is a lot less dramatic when you don't die tbh
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dead is @kitzsuna, who flips...
MAFIA
It is now night 2! Please have all night actions in by January 5 at 2pm pacific, day will open about an hour after that.
Living:
@Animal Midwife
@genny
@SARdoghandler
@WildZoo
@fruitsalad
@GoSpursGo
@screamqueenbee
Dead:
12 year old Clem's dreams of being an illustrator
@apoptosis09 (town)
@potentialsheltervet (town)
@kitzsuna (MAFIA)
Tots:
@supershorty
@samac
@_rae_
@Barkley13
@katiemcat
@Viscernable
@Zenge142
MAFIA
It is now night 2! Please have all night actions in by January 5 at 2pm pacific, day will open about an hour after that.
Living:
@Animal Midwife
@genny
@SARdoghandler
@WildZoo
@fruitsalad
@GoSpursGo
@screamqueenbee
Dead:
12 year old Clem's dreams of being an illustrator
@apoptosis09 (town)
@potentialsheltervet (town)
@kitzsuna (MAFIA)
Tots:
@supershorty
@samac
@_rae_
@Barkley13
@katiemcat
@Viscernable
@Zenge142
oh thank goodness
(that means AM)
(that means AM)
I want it known that since kitz was not a wolf, I have no egg.If kitz is a wolf I have lots of egg on my face.
If village, I’m yeeting AM into the sun next day cycle
Nope nope nope
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh my GOD
fruitsalad
Full Member
FINALLY
PLEASED
PLEASED
Welp that clears a lot of people and simplifies some things
Noted that my iso was very wrong. Be back once the kid is sleeping
Noted that my iso was very wrong. Be back once the kid is sleeping
fruitsalad
Full Member
i guess i’m yeeting SAR next
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
pelts you with eggsI want it known that since kitz was not a wolf, I have no egg.
Nope nope nope
would it be a good time to yeet SAR?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sorry you couldn't save your wolflet :care:Welp that clears a lot of people and simplifies some things
Noted that my iso was very wrong. Be back once the kid is sleeping
no, wrong phase. nevermind.
i guess i’m yeeting SAR next
I accept my fate and getting a wolf gives us enough breathing room to spare a misyeet on me 🤷♀️would it be a good time to yeet SAR?
fruitsalad
Full Member
i’ll take the night to recover now
you should be drawing orangesi’ll take the night to recover now
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I really didn't expect to be able to feel good about anything this game.
Excellent work @Animal Midwife, I'm sorry you almost had to die for it
Excellent work @Animal Midwife, I'm sorry you almost had to die for it
fruitsalad
Full Member
it’s a conflict of interest, i can’t favor a particular fruit!you should be drawing oranges
i have the perfect graphic art for this. let me go take a photo.it’s a conflict of interest, i can’t favor a particular fruit!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@genny why'd you say just kidding and then stay on Spurs??
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It is really hard, in spite of the soul read, NOT to see all that from SAR as her best attempt to save her bebe wolf
But
I gotta review kitz's posts now
But
I gotta review kitz's posts now
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Told y'all she was posting differently 😤
Because I saw spurs move and didn’t want to hammer@genny why'd you say just kidding and then stay on Spurs??
it’s a conflict of interest, i can’t favor a particular fruit!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hmmmmmcatching up again, i find the targeted back and forth between AM and spurs kind of…aggressive? Kind of feeling like apop, that it smells like there is a wolf involved but idk what purpose AM would have in pushing everyone so hard if she was a wolf?
Spurs going back and forth reminds me a bit if the Good Place (i think it was that one) where he was getting backed into a corner and flailing at EOD. so that is raising a flag for me but i also know im bad at reading people still and im still not over how bad PSV got me convinced she was village when she was wolf haha
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
HmmmmmStill catching up, so bear in mind these thoughts are with context until your post here
AM still seems to be leading the village charge similar to yesterday. Kinda surprised that she seems to be pushing me into W territory/trying to convince others i’m W when I dont have a clue what remotely wolfy thing i could have done. But this happened when i wasnt as available during the speed game too and got yeeted so 😅 idk
Im starting to lean a bit more village with you with your reads list. I need to go back and look at the pairings again (still wrapping my head around that of who could be working together etc) but again i see the work done and i dont really see anything too glaring that is trying to shift things away from certain people or yourself
Fruit is probably one of my stronger village reads. Still not sure why Genny voted him but 🤷🏻♀️
SAR i didnt see a ton from but i think she was busy too? Neutral for now, along with squeeb. I do think i saw some needling from squeeb and dubz which makes me feel slightly shifted from neutral to slight scummyness
Now to keep reading and catching up lol
ETA Im all caught up now phew
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm just quoting stuff rn I don't think I'm capable of thinking thoughtsPSV seems like kind of a random kill, which surprises me.
Still dont have much of a read on genny (havent seem her much other than random fruit vote), SAR, or squeeb.
I find it interesting that you were very targeted on spurs, who nearly got yeeted, but then are suddenly shifting focus after a misyeet and v death
Dubz…im going back and forth on somewhat.
Fruits i am going to think more critically about - you think im paired with him, and he was one of my stronger v reads. So im trying to see what you/others see there cause i sure dont lol
I'm really struggling with having made another player feel bad because that is never my intention when I play. So I won't be doing isos tonight as I intended, to have some space to reflect on that and how I can choose better words.
However, I will be around if anyone wants to ask questions to help guide you when I flip village
However, I will be around if anyone wants to ask questions to help guide you when I flip village
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
🫂I'm really struggling with having made another player feel bad because that is never my intention when I play. So I won't be doing isos tonight as I intended, to have some space to reflect on that and how I can choose better words.
However, I will be around if anyone wants to ask questions to help guide you when I flip village
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'll admit I didn't actually read this post very closely at the time 😬I'll have you know I actually pulled out my laptop for this. But it feels like a moot point, since you and fruits seem laser focused to get me yeeted today. But so you can't say I didn't put in effort here we go lol
first point: it's frustrating to be told i'm sus and fit into packs when you won't explicitly tell me what I've done to get on your list, other than a fruit vote that was rescinded. but whatever
second point: updated thoughts on game state seem a bit pointless from me, since as I said, you're out for blood to get me misyeeted. But for the sake of argument, you've shifted to w territory for me since you are laser focusing on a few people and don't seem to be genuinely considering other options. If I had to pick a pack, I'd say AM/Dubz for the needling and trying to pry out specific votes from the others. But I very much could be wrong. I initially thought spurs was leaning w territory, but now he is leaning more v. Fruits is still hung up my vote and my personal bias against his playstyle. I'm leaning less v on him now, but still in v territory, but it would be a convenience excuse to get another vote on me when (I think) I'm leading already. That y'all think me/fruit are a pack is hilarious when he is actively trying to get me yeeting with you but like, you do you haha. I just actually searched Genny, and I'm not seeing much/no red flags other than her saying she was being hedgy on purpose. Neutral, leaning V on her. My thoughts on spurs initially seemed aligned with SAR, but now we are drifting and i don't know what to make of that. Neutral, leaning more w. Again not seeing substance, though I do think it's interesting she brought up a past fruit strategy which contradicts what he said? Squeeb seems frustrated after being pinged as unique and being sussed for both being around and not being around, which I can empathize with since I am also a sporadic poster. Neutral, leaning slightly more v.
Let me know who I am forgetting.
third point: idk who I was expecting to die at EOD, since I've never been a wolf or totted so I don't know how wolfing minds work. Like I said later in the thread, after thinking I would have expected a more problematic player to have been chosen, like you, spurs, dubz. People who are actively digging and needling.
fourth point: I believe I already stated this but incase I only thought it and didn't type it, I find it interesting how you nearly led a yeet for spurs, and now are turning to lead another yeet on me, after another v was already misyeeted. Lots of potential for misyeet there. You had me convinced on spurs, and if I hadn't forgotten about the time change I likely would have voted there (though that's a moot point now). As said previously, I could see a AM/Dubz pack with the way y'all are beating dead horses and running in circles trying to collect votes
Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@GoSpursGo you wouldn't break a tie towards your baby nooblet wolf...would you?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
SORRY I DON'T READ WALL POSTS I JUST SKIM FOR MY NAME 

This is why I tl;Dr with a "lol no tldr" with my one wall post 😂SORRY I DON'T READ WALL POSTS I JUST SKIM FOR MY NAME![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
HEY SPURS GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Where'd Midwife go, I want to do this with her
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
And fruit too. Good job fruit 

lol I wouldn’t.@GoSpursGo you wouldn't break a tie towards your baby nooblet wolf...would you?
Regrettably I’m not sure I can clear myself. If I stay, then regardless of whether genny votes kitz and mafia picks, or AM just goes over, then when AM flips village kitz probably goes over tomorrow regardless. So if I was a wolf, the correct play, if I didn’t have a soul, is probably to let kitz go over today and earn some village cred
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So first I must decide if you have a soullol I wouldn’t.
Regrettably I’m not sure I can clear myself. If I stay, then regardless of whether genny votes kitz and mafia picks, or AM just goes over, then when AM flips village kitz probably goes over tomorrow regardless. So if I was a wolf, the correct play, if I didn’t have a soul, is probably to let kitz go over today and earn some village cred
I do, I promise!So first I must decide if you have a soul![]()
I really don't think my meta this game is anything like my wolf games. I'm legitimately THRILLED that we caught a wolf, but I feel bad I brought us 3 minutes away from a grave mistake.
Can we queeb please?Welp that clears a lot of people and simplifies some things
Noted that my iso was very wrong. Be back once the kid is sleeping
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I can give you credit for helping pull me out of my fruit tunnel. It would be a bit odd for that to be your chosen focus as a wolf now that I can be sure you're not just packmates lolI do, I promise!
I really don't think my meta this game is anything like my wolf games. I'm legitimately THRILLED that we caught a wolf, but I feel bad I brought us 3 minutes away from a grave mistake.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
And I do truly believe all the stuff with AM has read more like v/v bickering than v/w
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So if the Dubz/AM/Spurs/fruit village blocc worldview is correct, and we collectively think genny is also village so then she can ALSO be in the blocc, then it's just between SAR and squeeb.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Also I'm sorry for tunneling you @fruitsalad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
***************
@Clem J
***************
@Clem J
***************
It would appear so.And I do truly believe all the stuff with AM has read more like v/v bickering than v/w
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 92K