Poorly DWWawn Mafia (gamethread)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I do, I promise!

I really don't think my meta this game is anything like my wolf games. I'm legitimately THRILLED that we caught a wolf, but I feel bad I brought us 3 minutes away from a grave mistake.
What specifically do you think you'd have done differently as a wolf here?
 
I can give you credit for helping pull me out of my fruit tunnel. It would be a bit odd for that to be your chosen focus as a wolf now that I can be sure you're not just packmates lol
FWIW, I also don't see why I would have fought so hard against your fruit tunnel if I was wolf.

I also think I've fake wolf-read fruits every time I've been a wolf, so that would've been catnip to w!Spurs lol
 
***************
Also made this for kitz

IMG_0285.png


***************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FWIW, I also don't see why I would have fought so hard against your fruit tunnel if I was wolf.

I also think I've fake wolf-read fruits every time I've been a wolf, so that would've been catnip to w!Spurs lol
Yes especially since AM was also pushing there I think it would have made more sense for you to like...come around to my worldview rather than continuously stabbing at it. Plus fruit flipping village would have looked better for w!kitz at the time than AM flipping village, so overall a better misyeet option.
 
What specifically do you think you'd have done differently as a wolf here?
Well I probably wouldn't have pulled you out of the fruit tunnel, as above.

I don't know that I would have noted that there were a lot of null kitz pairings in my initial pairings list.

Beyond that I would probably need a more specific prompt. While my tunneling on AM has been the loudest part of my game, I've done quite a bit of other stuff.
 
So if the Dubz/AM/Spurs/fruit village blocc worldview is correct, and we collectively think genny is also village so then she can ALSO be in the blocc, then it's just between SAR and squeeb.
FWIW, and this isn't a dig at squeeb I promise, but I think kitz was getting coached by someone with significant experience. So SAR looks more likely to me.
 
FWIW, and this isn't a dig at squeeb I promise, but I think kitz was getting coached by someone with significant experience. So SAR looks more likely to me.
I thought everyone's issue there was that it didn't seem like she was being coached though
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my initial impression that AM vs spurs being a village spat was correct

but i reevaled incorrectly, so i’m reevaling the reeval
 
no, it’s too outting and wolf!WZ is well aware of that, considering wolf!WZ literally warned about the hammer last game
How early in the day did dubZ vote for kitz though? I would need to go back and look at context for why she moved off of you .

Regardless, I’m gonna have a real hard time not voting SAR tomorrow.
 
last game, WZ and katie were wolves and WZ extended katie’s wagon to 3 and put her in danger
Yes I did do that but it was very early in the day and I never intended to stay there. And I left like half an hour later.

I also don't think my vote here should be considered in a vacuum. I have had kitz at the top of my wolf reads for a while. And I pushed back against SAR defending her. That's not how I treat my packmates in normal games.
 
A small part of me wonders about dubZ.

But, given the opportunity, it feels like she could have “sheeped” SAR onto AM and hit the hammer.

I loosely think everyone (except me) on the kitz vote is clear
I can't say I would have done that.

I probably would have just stayed in my fruit tunnel tbh.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nothing I've done in this game has been any different than my other games... where I haven't been a wolf or even scum so I do think that you can make that conclusion.
Yes, you seem very aware of that.

I'm not just concluding you're a wolf, I'm just saying there isn't a lot to work with here and meta reads aren't the only thing that exist. we still have to solve you without knowing what your wolf game looks like :shrug:
 
And if you didn’t move @WildZoo , there is no tie. It just makes no sense
Thank you lol

I realize that I ****ed up by tunneling fruit but I'm proud of myself for getting out of the tunnel and arriving at the correct vote so I'm just a little sad that it's still like "but what if Dubz woof" when to me it's obvious that I didn't treat kitz the way I would have treated a brand new baby wolflet
 
Yes, you seem very aware of that.

I'm not just concluding you're a wolf, I'm just saying there isn't a lot to work with here and meta reads aren't the only thing that exist. we still have to solve you without knowing what your wolf game looks like :shrug:
So what would you like to see?
But also, what benefit is it to me to off PSV?
 
Thank you lol

I realize that I ****ed up by tunneling fruit but I'm proud of myself for getting out of the tunnel and arriving at the correct vote so I'm just a little sad that it's still like "but what if Dubz woof" when to me it's obvious that I didn't treat kitz the way I would have treated a brand new baby wolflet
Haha I wish I could say it was obvious I didn’t bus a brand new wolflet. But at least it will be obvious when the game is over
 
show us where you're unpaired with kitz? explain why you voted for AM? Things such as that.
Never unpaired with Kitz because I hadn't been interacting with her, which I know is inherently wolfy but she wasn't around.
I voted for AM because I caught a bad vibe off her and so did everyone else.
If voting off a bad vibe is wolfy then woof woof
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean, if she had been village, this is true.

As a n00blet wolf, I think she did really well.
I'm not saying she didn't do well.

I'm saying that I thought that the argument that was made against her being a wolf (granted by SAR, but I think you brought it up to?) was that it didn't seem like she was being coached.

So like after the fact it's weird to say now that it did seem like she was being coached.
 
I'm not saying she didn't do well.

I'm saying that I thought that the argument that was made against her being a wolf (granted by SAR, but I think you brought it up to?) was that it didn't seem like she was being coached.

So like after the fact it's weird to say now that it did seem like she was being coached.
I did also say it.

In the moment when she was Schrodinger's kitz, I thought it was more likely that she was n00blet with progression of play than a coached n00blet wolf. After the fact and knowing she was a wolf, I don't think she would've been quite as convincing without some coaching, and I think of the players on the board SAR would be the best equipped to do the coaching.

I know what I'm saying but I can also see how you could see this is a contradiction. Idk if that helps.
 
I did also say it.

In the moment when she was Schrodinger's kitz, I thought it was more likely that she was n00blet with progression of play than a coached n00blet wolf. After the fact and knowing she was a wolf, I don't think she would've been quite as convincing without some coaching, and I think of the players on the board SAR would be the best equipped to do the coaching.

I know what I'm saying but I can also see how you could see this is a contradiction. Idk if that helps.
Yeah I get what you're saying now