Poorly DWWawn Mafia (gamethread)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please bold and tag Clem!
My b
Ok think i caught up

Going to yeet @fruitsalad just to have a vote on the board so i dont get RNG’d in case i have more travel shenanigans but i don’t feel superb strongly about it, fruits always makes me nervous with random voting

AM made my hairs raise a little with tone, but i think thats more of a locking in to win after last game went the way it did 🫠

Ah **** my plane is moving lol WELP thats all i got for now

@Clem J
Sorry unclear

Yeet fruit

@Clem J
 
d1

Animal Midwife ( 1 ): spurs
apoptosis09 ( ):
fruitsalad ( 1 ): kitz
genny ( ):
GoSpursGo ( 1 ): dubz
kitzsuna ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( 1 ): fruit
SARdoghandler ( ):
screamqueenbee ( 1 ): AM
WildZoo ( 1 ): squeeb
Sleep ( ):
 
d1

Animal Midwife ( 1 ): spurs
apoptosis09 ( ):
fruitsalad ( 1 ): kitz
genny ( ):
GoSpursGo ( 1 ): dubz
kitzsuna ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( 1 ): fruit
SARdoghandler ( ):
screamqueenbee ( 1 ): AM
WildZoo ( 1 ): squeeb
Sleep ( ):
Love the village consensus here 😅
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My bird will be very poorly drawn because I have never successfully drawn anything in my life.
Regarding actual content, agree that Spurs/AM are not wolfing together. Don't know what else to take from the exchange. Certainly can say AM is often this aggressive when village and Spurs was this memey last game as village.
 
PXL_20260102_165310599.jpg


@Clem J
 
@Animal Midwife its because non votes are RNG’d per the rules, and a vote for a random player is worse than a vote for sleep. Assuming of course that those of us with time to decide on a vote will ensure that sleep isn’t actually the winning vote.
But why are you saying sleep at all instead of just "vote for someone"? I don't understand why you'd even suggest that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But why are you saying sleep at all instead of just "vote for someone"? I don't understand why you'd even suggest that.
Because I did not realize SAR was going to actually take the time right this second to read and catch up. I also don’t want to encourage someone to make a random vote they don’t actually believe in in a world of hammer and vote analysis.

Like, this is what you said last game.
And indeed. Hence I think it should be readily apparent I’m offering SAR (and anyone else who is super busy) an out for null voting on D1, and not actually advocating that we collectively vote sleep

ETA: typos
 
Because I did not realize SAR was going to actually take the time to read and catch up. I also don’t want to encourage someone to make a random vote they don’t actually believe in in a world of hammer and vote analysis.


And indeed. Hence I think it should be readily apparent I’m offering SAR (and anyone else who is super busy) an out for bull voting on D1, and not actually advocating that we collectively vote sleep
How do you plan to evaluate people who vote sleep?
 
Because I did not realize SAR was going to actually take the time right this second to read and catch up. I also don’t want to encourage someone to make a random vote they don’t actually believe in in a world of hammer and vote analysis.


And indeed. Hence I think it should be readily apparent I’m offering SAR (and anyone else who is super busy) an out for null voting on D1, and not actually advocating that we collectively vote sleep

ETA: typos
Who was it that said to put something down to not get a RNG then? Cause thats the only reason i put fruits down

Cause i remember that fruits typically likes to vote randomly d1 (even if it stresses me out lol)

Unyeet fruits

@Clem J
 
I would negatively evaluate anyone who votes sleep except probably @SARdoghandler and @kitzsuna .
I didn't ask how you'd evaluate people who voted. I asked how you'd evaluate sleep voters.

And kitz actively isn't sleeping so it makes me uncomfortable that you tagged her about this.
 
Who was it that said to put something down to not get a RNG then? Cause thats the only reason i put fruits down

Cause i remember that fruits typically likes to vote randomly d1 (even if it stresses me out lol)

Unyeet fruits

@Clem J
also me, with the same reasoning:

Ugh that sounds miserable. To @Animal Midwife ’s point though you probably should throw a vote down to get something in the board. Preferably a person if you’re getting any spidey tingles at all, but at least sleep so your vote doesn’t get RNG’d if you fail to vote (see rules).

@Animal Midwife your text wound up getting eaten by the quote part of your post so I can’t quote you. But actually I wasn’t a wolf at that point, I was a 3p without a killing ability at all 🙂

What about the highlighted part is concerning? I was acknowledging that I suspect you very directly start questioning other players early on D1 regardless of affiliation.
 
I didn't ask how you'd evaluate people who voted. I asked how you'd evaluate sleep voters.

And kitz actively isn't sleeping so it makes me uncomfortable that you tagged her about this.
Kitz is traveling today. SAR is working the day after the holiday. That is why I specifically prodded them to place a vote, “even if sleep,” but you can see in the post I made to kitz last night that I qualified by saying “preferably a person.”
 
Kitz is traveling today. SAR is working the day after the holiday. That is why I specifically prodded them to place a vote, “even if sleep,” but you can see in the post I made to kitz last night that I qualified by saying “preferably a person.”
And my other question?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And my other question?
I don’t understand your confusion. I’m saying that sleep voters would be seen as sus by me, with the specific exception of SAR or kitz, if those two were to choose to do so. Admittedly, the fact that they are both here and posting actively is making me think a sleep vote would be a curious choice by either of them at this point.