Poorly DWWawn Mafia (gamethread)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Says the one who was doing pair analysis to misyeet! 😡
Yes I tend to warp my village tools to manipulate the outcomes to serve my purposes when I'm wolfing, it's how I get village read.

That doesn't mean the tool is bad. It just means you have to consider whether it's being used authentically.
 
Believe in it how?

Like am I sure I'm willing to flip anyone on that list? Yes. My list is made of people I am willing to entertain D1 yeet and also have enough interactions to inform pairings on a w! Flip

Am I sure everyone on that list will flip scum? No, I am sadly not psychic (hurts to admit this one)
As in, if X flips wolf, then Y is unlikely to also be a wolf. That's what I'm seeking from you.

It's literally impossible for everyone on that list to be scum or today is marvolo.
 
You originally said the POE being smaller than the number of misyeets available would be narrow (which I agree with especially for this stage in the game).

Now you're saying that even if the POE allows for the exact number of misyeets available, it's narrow.

But you're also asking pop to narrow her POE even further with looking at interactions.

So I'm confused what you actually want.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You originally said the POE being smaller than the number of misyeets available would be narrow (which I agree with especially for this stage in the game).

Now you're saying that even if the POE allows for the exact number of misyeets available, it's narrow.

But you're also asking pop to narrow her POE even further with looking at interactions.

So I'm confused what you actually want.
Dubz, that's literally the same exact thing.

3 misyeets = game over.
2 misyeets = not game over.
four person poe = 2 misyeets

3 > 2
 
Dubz, that's literally the same exact thing.

3 misyeets = game over.
2 misyeets = not game over.
four person poe = 2 misyeets

3 > 2
I wouldn't consider 3 a relevant number here since that is not a misyeet "available". That is a loss.

But I am following what you're saying with that part now at least, just not how I interpreted your original statement.
 
I wouldn't consider 3 a relevant number here since that is not a misyeet "available". That is a loss.

But I am following what you're saying with that part now at least, just not how I interpreted your original statement.
To reclarify, I have no problem with the size of her list (you may be conflating me with PSV). I just want reasoning for those choices.
 
I'll consolidate my thoughts in one place, and then I need to get lunch ready for the kids:

@Animal Midwife - lean W
@genny - lean V
@potentialsheltervet - neutral
@SARdoghandler - lean V
@WildZoo - dubZ
@fruitsalad - lean V
@apoptosis09 - neutral
@screamqueenbee -lean W
@kitzsuna - lean V
Are the SAR and kitz ones real leans or just d1 courtesy?
 
I would love to real-time with you now but I’m delinquent in preparing lunch. I’ll answer to the best of my ability later. Some of the answers you seek like to fruit can be found in my prior posts though.

If in the meantime you felt like giving me your own thoughts other than me and squeeb, that would be appreciated.

ETA autocorrect changed squeeb to a queeb, lol
Hmmmm
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just don't remember you acting that way in previous games. You seemed to think it was a cop out.
Not really on d1? I don't expect to be read any particular way on d1 unless I feel I've done very villagey things. I can't blame him specifically for not giving a read on me yet in the context of my shoving him so far into my pocket last game either.
 
Not really on d1? I don't expect to be read any particular way on d1 unless I feel I've done very villagey things. I can't blame him specifically for not giving a read on me yet in the context of my shoving him so far into my pocket last game either.
It just stuck out to me because he has other people as neutral but you're not with them.

Anyway, how are you reading Spurs right now?
 
It just stuck out to me because he has other people as neutral but you're not with them.

Anyway, how are you reading Spurs right now?
I'm special! :heckyeah:

He's got my token d1 ping, which means my vote is staying, but unfortunately also probably means he's village.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And if ppl are really thinking of hammering me please give me 20-30min as I would appreciate chance to leave a few more thoughts before I go

If I’m voted out before I come back I encourage you to flip whoever engaged that hammer wirh extreme prejudice
Nobody said anything about hammering.
 
And if ppl are really thinking of hammering me please give me 20-30min as I would appreciate chance to leave a few more thoughts before I go

If I’m voted out before I come back I encourage you to flip whoever engaged that hammer wirh extreme prejudice
*SAR misyeet flashbacks*

I think we're only at 2 with me though no?