You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Poorly DWWawn Mafia (gamethread)
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Let me rephrase the question. What will them voting sleep tell you about their if we have a village flip? What will them voting sleep if we have a wolf flip?I don’t understand your confusion. I’m saying that sleep voters would be seen as sus by me, with the specific exception of SAR or kitz, if those two were to choose to do so. Admittedly, the fact that they are both here and posting actively is making me think a sleep voters would be a curious choice by either of them at this point.
Plus some bonus questions.
Should they sleep, how does thread control look for village if both are scum? How does thread control look for village if one is village? How does thread control look for village if both are village?
Are you drinking tonight after your shift??Well it did get me d1ed last game... But then I had fun drunk posting in dead chat 🤔 it has its appeals
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am mildly concerned that spurs may be trying to be too helpful/doing too much.
But also that feels like a particularly mean reason to yeet someone if the tingles are won't and he's not a wolf
But also that feels like a particularly mean reason to yeet someone if the tingles are won't and he's not a wolf
fruitsalad
Full Member
somehow i feel like AM’s approach to the game is villagey purely due to solving vibes
Undetermined. I'm back in the daycare illness trenches after a very brief burst of the light that reminded me how healthy life can beAre you drinking tonight after your shift??
fruitsalad
Full Member
oh nice, that answers itIt's optional!
fruitsalad
Full Member
i can’t draw, i’m just a snack 
Like my bird even counts as drawing, let's be reali can’t draw, i’m just a snack![]()
As my reasonable ping for now and being out of time
Yeet spurs
@Clem J
If I make it back between appointments I'll try to keep up but it's unlikely. And if I'm wrong spurs, then you'll get grovelling gifs for a while as way of apology
Yeet spurs
@Clem J
If I make it back between appointments I'll try to keep up but it's unlikely. And if I'm wrong spurs, then you'll get grovelling gifs for a while as way of apology
Originally nothing in either case, if they had truly been too busy to participate today.Let me rephrase the question. What will them voting sleep tell you about their if we have a village flip? What will them voting sleep if we have a wolf flip?
I don't understand what you mean by thread control.Plus some bonus questions.
Should they sleep, how does thread control look for village if both are scum? How does thread control look for village if one is village? How does thread control look for village if both are village?
I really think there is a significant distance between me offering two specific players a one-time option to sleep without me judging them for it, vs me actually advocating for sleep as a strategy. Surely we aren't going to have a third thread in less than 2 months with a sleep-gate?
I think this is pretty par for how I interact on D1, with the added responses due to AM peering deep into the recesses of my soul.I am mildly concerned that spurs may be trying to be too helpful/doing too much.
But also that feels like a particularly mean reason to yeet someone if the tingles are won't and he's not a wolf
![]()
I don't agree with this, and again not just because OMGUS.somehow i feel like AM’s approach to the game is villagey purely due to solving vibes
lol *I* didn't even participate in your vote last time, and you're trying to banish me to dead chat for drinking this time? How rude!As my reasonable ping for now and being out of time
Yeet spurs
@Clem J
If I make it back between appointments I'll try to keep up but it's unlikely. And if I'm wrong spurs, then you'll get grovelling gifs for a while as way of apology
fruitsalad
Full Member
i miss @potentialsheltervet 
fruitsalad
Full Member
@screamqueenbee what are you thinking currently from the thread content so far?
@Animal Midwife are you still wolfreading screams?
@Animal Midwife are you still wolfreading screams?
I'm here! I was just spending an unreasonable amount of time drawing.i miss @potentialsheltervet![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fruitsalad
Full Member
what do you make of AM voting screams?
how do you compare it to him last game?I am mildly concerned that spurs may be trying to be too helpful/doing too much.
But also that feels like a particularly mean reason to yeet someone if the tingles are won't and he's not a wolf
![]()
Unlikely that they are specifically both the wolves we are looking for. But they would be the two I'm finding most individually sus.what do you make of AM voting screams?
Then that's extremely antivillage and should be avoided at all cost.Originally nothing in either case, if they had truly been too busy to participate today.
How much voting power we have to prevent a villager from dying/enable killing a wolf.I don't understand what you mean by thread control.
That's 20% of the playerlist, Spurs.I really think there is a significant distance between me offering two specific players a one-time option to sleep without me judging them for it, vs me actually advocating for sleep as a strategy. Surely we aren't going to have a third thread in less than 2 months with a sleep-gate?
I'm not townreading her.@Animal Midwife are you still wolfreading screams?
Yes of course it is extremely antivillage. About the only thing that could be worse would be a literal RNG vote because someone didn't bother to vote at all.Then that's extremely antivillage and should be avoided at all cost.
How much voting power we have to prevent a villager from dying/enable killing a wolf.
That's 20% of the playerlist, Spurs.
Again, this is a really, really weird thing to get hung up on when you just saw another villager get railroaded over this exact issue in the last game, and I'm not even voting sleep or actively suggesting we do so.
Even if that RNG vote ensures a wolf is killed?Yes of course it is extremely antivillage. About the only thing that could be worse would be a literal RNG vote because someone didn't bother to vote at all.
I'm hung up on a lot of things about you. This is just the newest addition.Again, this is a really, really weird thing to get hung up on when you just saw another villager get railroaded over this exact issue in the last game, and I'm not even voting sleep or actively suggesting we do so.
Why don't you tell me why Dubz doesn't have an affiliation on your list and why you're reading genny, SAR, fruits, and kitz village?
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
My flip list (unranked) is:
AM
Spurs
Fruits
Dubz
maybe psv but she's leaning villagey so probably not
Maybe I'll rng like Fruits 🤔
AM
Spurs
Fruits
Dubz
maybe psv but she's leaning villagey so probably not
Maybe I'll rng like Fruits 🤔
I would love to real-time with you now but I’m delinquent in preparing lunch. I’ll answer to the best of my ability later. Some of the answers you seek like to fruit can be found in my prior posts though.Even if that RNG vote ensures a wolf is killed?
I'm hung up on a lot of things about you. This is just the newest addition.
Why don't you tell me why Dubz doesn't have an affiliation on your list and why you're reading genny, SAR, fruits, and kitz village?
If in the meantime you felt like giving me your own thoughts other than me and squeeb, that would be appreciated.
ETA autocorrect changed squeeb to a queeb, lol
Make me pairings from this flip list.My flip list (unranked) is:
AM
Spurs
Fruits
Dubz
maybe psv but she's leaning villagey so probably not
Maybe I'll rng like Fruits 🤔
I've given other thoughts if you look at my posts.I would love to real-time with you now but I’m delinquent in preparing lunch. I’ll answer to the best of my ability later. Some of the answers you seek like to fruit can be found in my prior posts though.
If in the meantime you felt like giving me your own thoughts other than me and squeeb, that would be appreciated.
ETA autocorrect changed squeeb to a queeb, lol
Is this a list of people you want to flip?My flip list (unranked) is:
AM
Spurs
Fruits
Dubz
maybe psv but she's leaning villagey so probably not
Maybe I'll rng like Fruits 🤔
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Yes! (dw you're barely on it. Pretend you're not even there)Is this a list of people you want to flip?
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Isn't it pointless to do pair analysis until we flip scum?Make me pairings from this flip list.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am less concerned about my presence, barely there or not, than that it's such a high percentage of the roster tbhYes! (dw you're barely on it. Pretend you're not even there)
Not when you've got a list of five (or four per how you're talking to PSV). That's a very narrow POE.Isn't it pointless to do pair analysis until we flip scum?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was asked for my thoughts on their interaction, those were my thoughtsI agree with this, pretty unpairing.
Wait... Are you solving by possible packs again?
(Yes, I am going to overuse this until Lee eventually takes it away)
Wait, narrow?Not when you've got a list of five (or four per how you're talking to PSV). That's a very narrow POE.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
CLEM DIDN'T SAY OUR DRAWWINGS HAD TO BE POORCheating! This is decidedly not Poorwwy Dwwawn
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
(Thank you)
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I am less concerned about my presence, barely there or not, than that it's such a high percentage of the roster tbh
Wait which is it: too many or not enough 😅Not when you've got a list of five (or four per how you're talking to PSV). That's a very narrow POE.
Yes. If your POE is smaller than the number of misyeets available, it's narrow.Wait, narrow?
I'm not concerned about the size either way. I just want evidence to see that you believe in that list.Wait which is it: too many or not enough 😅
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Don't we only get 2 and then yolo? Someone did that math earlier I thinkYes. If your POE is smaller than the number of misyeets available, it's narrow.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
I think that I wouldn’t wolf read a player who gets pretty consistently wolfread but has never flipped wolf nor indeed flipped scum.@screamqueenbee what are you thinking currently from the thread content so far?
@Animal Midwife are you still wolfreading screams?
I’m waiting for a few more players to show their faces before I make true decisions
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I would say medium hmmyesWait which is it: too many or not enough 😅
Might be a bit on the small side for d1 in general but in a game that theoretically has a 2 misyeet margin before VOLO I'm not mad about a 4-5 player POE
I'm more interested in your reasoning than the size (feel free to direct me to where you may have discussed this already, I'm skipping around)
Yes.Don't we only get 2 and then yolo? Someone did that math earlier I think
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
How many misyeets do you think we have available...Yes. If your POE is smaller than the number of misyeets available, it's narrow.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
I’m catching up on the thread and working on some mural work that I’ve been putting off so bear with me
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
NoIsn't it pointless to do pair analysis until we flip scum?
If pair analysis had been done appropriately last game without my interference, we never would have voted for you
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Believe in it how?I'm not concerned about the size either way. I just want evidence to see that you believe in that list.
Like am I sure I'm willing to flip anyone on that list? Yes. My list is made of people I am willing to entertain D1 yeet and also have enough interactions to inform pairings on a w! Flip
Am I sure everyone on that list will flip scum? No, I am sadly not psychic (hurts to admit this one)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Granted we don't know for sure there is a 2-wolf pack here vs some other shenanigans so I wouldn't put all my eggs in that basket just yet but taking a step back and worldbuilding is always valuable imo
Two, as was already said.How many misyeets do you think we have available...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Then I'm confused why you said a 4-5 player POE is small?Two, as was already said.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 92K