Poorly DWWawn Mafia (gamethread)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
He said last game it exists d1 for his game. Rules imply no exception for d1
Well, that's silly. Regardless though, you'd need double the amount of votes you have currently to be hammered and I don't see that happening with four hours still left in the cycle.
 
d1

Animal Midwife ( 1 ): spurs
apoptosis09 ( ):
fruitsalad ( 2 ): kitz, genny
genny ( ):
GoSpursGo ( 2 ): dubz, SAR
kitzsuna ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( 1 ): fruit
SARdoghandler ( ):
screamqueenbee ( 1 ): AM
WildZoo ( 1 ): squeeb
Sleep ( ):
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
d1

Animal Midwife ( 1 ): spurs
apoptosis09 ( ):
fruitsalad ( 2 ): kitz, genny
genny ( ):
GoSpursGo ( 2 ): dubz, SAR
kitzsuna ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( 1 ): fruit
SARdoghandler ( ):
screamqueenbee ( 1 ): AM
WildZoo ( 1 ): squeeb
Sleep ( ):
I didn't realize fruits had 2 either. What are the chances one is a wolf 🤔
 
d1

Animal Midwife ( 1 ): spurs
apoptosis09 ( ):
fruitsalad ( 1 ): genny
genny ( ):
GoSpursGo ( 2 ): dubz, sar
kitzsuna ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( 1 ): fruit
SARdoghandler ( ):
screamqueenbee ( 1 ): AM
WildZoo ( 1 ): squeeb
Sleep ( ):
 
@GoSpursGo Where did you see him say D1 has a hammer? I can't find it in my ISO for the last game.
Here. fruits asked if hammer was day 2 onward, and Clem said:

You Know It Life GIF by Rosanna Pansino
 
Alright, the children have lunched, I've read Where the Wild Things Are and The Halloween Express Texas to the 4 year old and put him down for a nap (fingers crossed). Let's see what I've missed.

As an aside, I will be eating dinner at a restaurant with family and then driving daughter to basketball practice which starts exactly at EOD. So these are likely to be my last extensive thoughts.
 
Alright, the children have lunched, I've read Where the Wild Things Are and The Halloween Express Texas to the 4 year old and put him down for a nap (fingers crossed). Let's see what I've missed.

As an aside, I will be eating dinner at a restaurant with family and then driving daughter to basketball practice which starts exactly at EOD. So these are likely to be my last extensive thoughts.
What about the wolf case on me you said you were going to post?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't believe that was on the list of things I promised! But "these thoughts" meaning what I'm about to post as I make my way through the last 1.5 pages and respond.
You said "this is more than omgus," Dubz asked what you meant. You only liked the post. We're both waiting but I'll let you catch up.
 
d1

Animal Midwife ( 2 ): spurs, squeeb
apoptosis09 ( ):
fruitsalad ( 1 ): genny
genny ( ):
GoSpursGo ( 2 ): dubz, sar
kitzsuna ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( 1 ): fruit
SARdoghandler ( ):
screamqueenbee ( 1 ): AM
WildZoo ( ):
Sleep ( ):
 
d1

Animal Midwife ( 2 ): spurs, squeeb
apoptosis09 ( ):
fruitsalad ( 1 ): genny
genny ( ):
GoSpursGo ( 3 ): dubz, sar, AM
kitzsuna ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( 1 ): fruit
SARdoghandler ( ):
screamqueenbee ( ):
WildZoo ( ):
Sleep ( ):
 
Even if that RNG vote ensures a wolf is killed?

I'm hung up on a lot of things about you. This is just the newest addition.

Why don't you tell me why Dubz doesn't have an affiliation on your list and why you're reading genny, SAR, fruits, and kitz village?
dubZ just pocketed me in spectacular fashion, so while she hasn't done anything specific to make me think she's wolfy this game I'm reserving my read until I get more information.

genny's vote seems very similar to last game, and in general to how I see her come in with a clear first impression vote on d1 when villager.

fruits taking the time to explain his method for his random first vote seems on brand for v!fruits

SAR and kitz are really just vibes based on how they interacted while they were here. SAR, in particular, I don't think she would vote for me unless she actually thought I was sus given that she was just voted out for a sleep-gate in the last game. And she gave another reason for her ping.
My flip list (unranked) is:
AM
Spurs
Fruits
Dubz
maybe psv but she's leaning villagey so probably not

Maybe I'll rng like Fruits 🤔
If I'm not first on your flip list, how did you wind up voting for me instead?
I think that I wouldn’t wolf read a player who gets pretty consistently wolfread but has never flipped wolf nor indeed flipped scum.

I’m waiting for a few more players to show their faces before I make true decisions
Just because you've never flipped wolf doesn't mean you won't this game.

Regardless, I'm specifically wolf-reading you because you have approached the start of this game demonstrably differently from how you've approached your prior village games.
No

If pair analysis had been done appropriately last game without my interference, we never would have voted for you
Ouch. Good lord dubZ
 
I have never played with v! @Animal Midwife , however again I just find it surprising they are so hung up on this sleep issue. It's the most obvious, low-hanging fruit argument for sussing a person, and is exactly what w!zenge did in the last game with SAR. The last time I was pushed this hard on something that I thought was fairly innocuous was by Santy in SPN (in that case, not changing my vote at EOD during a chaotic last few minutes), and he was also a wolf.

This feels like an extremely convenient reason for a D1 misyeet, and it even has the added bonus of managing to thus far avoid voting for me and not getting blood on their hands while dragging me through the mud (another one of w!Zenge's tactics from last game). Admittedly this is a self-centered view of finding AM wolfy, and I wish someone else was making this case rather than me. But this is why I am voting for AM right now.
 
I have never played with v! @Animal Midwife , however again I just find it surprising they are so hung up on this sleep issue. It's the most obvious, low-hanging fruit argument for sussing a person, and is exactly what w!zenge did in the last game with SAR. The last time I was pushed this hard on something that I thought was fairly innocuous was by Santy in SPN (in that case, not changing my vote at EOD during a chaotic last few minutes), and he was also a wolf.

This feels like an extremely convenient reason for a D1 misyeet, and it even has the added bonus of managing to thus far avoid voting for me and not getting blood on their hands while dragging me through the mud (another one of w!Zenge's tactics from last game). Admittedly this is a self-centered view of finding AM wolfy, and I wish someone else was making this case rather than me. But this is why I am voting for AM right now.
You voted me hours before the sleep discussion.
 
Ouch. Good lord dubZ
Sorry, I didn't meant it that way 😅 I intentionally took over doing the bulk of it myself on the last day so I could manipulate the results. Sent you off to analyze me specifically, which distracted you from making sure I was being thorough in evaluating everyone else.
 
d1

Animal Midwife ( 1 ): spurs
apoptosis09 ( ):
fruitsalad ( 2 ): kitz, genny
genny ( ):
GoSpursGo ( 2 ): dubz, SAR
kitzsuna ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( 1 ): fruit
SARdoghandler ( ):
screamqueenbee ( 1 ): AM
WildZoo ( 1 ): squeeb
Sleep ( ):
Wait i thought i unyeeted fruits

@Clem J
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Indeed. The sleep discussion has solidified my vote and is the reason I haven't flipped to SQB
Damn, you really chose death today, huh? Gave you multiple opportunities to actually evaluate me and you ignored them all.

1. Told you to read any of my village games. You said you don't have time for that.

2. Told you to talk to anyone who's played more than one game with me. You chose not to ask anyone.

3. Told you to ISO me this game. You said that's too much work.

You're even still talking about flipping to squeeb when you're literally voting with her. You're not trying to evaluate me. You're trying to misyeet me.
 
It's only an 8 page game.
AM I made an honest attempt, but I was unable to find your thoughts on most of the players other than me, SQB, and a little discussion related to apop's POE and people not reading dubZ on D1. My apologies if it's there, but I would appreciate if you could give me your thoughts on the other 5 players.
I'm special! :heckyeah:

He's got my token d1 ping, which means my vote is staying, but unfortunately also probably means he's village.
Well, I'll consider this a win-win. If I wiggle out of this I've still never been misyeeted (and I'll probably get vig'd instead). If I do get misyeeted, people might finally believe I can be a nervous player even when I'm not scum 🙂
Nobody said anything about hammering.
And yet only 3 votes away from hammering, which is a small margin only a couple of hours before end of day
 
Just because you've never flipped wolf doesn't mean you won't this game.

Regardless, I'm specifically wolf-reading you because you have approached the start of this game demonstrably differently from how you've approached your prior village games.
I’m not sure I have done that.
 
Damn, you really chose death today, huh? Gave you multiple opportunities to actually evaluate me and you ignored them all.

1. Told you to read any of my village games. You said you don't have time for that.

2. Told you to talk to anyone who's played more than one game with me. You chose not to ask anyone.

3. Told you to ISO me this game. You said that's too much work.

You're even still talking about flipping to squeeb when you're literally voting with her. You're not trying to evaluate me. You're trying to misyeet me.
As you were writing this, I was attempting to ISO you, but was not able to readily find reads beyond those listed above.

I asked dubZ about her read of our interaction last night.

I am not going to go back and re-read old games though.

I'm not sure if you're just completely tunneled, or if you're power-wolfing me as a D1 misyeet, but I think a reasonable person would see I have expended considerable effort to try and evaluate you and understand your perspective of this game.
 
AM I made an honest attempt, but I was unable to find your thoughts on most of the players other than me, SQB, and a little discussion related to apop's POE and people not reading dubZ on D1. My apologies if it's there, but I would appreciate if you could give me your thoughts on the other 5 players.
I also said that I liked genny's energy.
Well, I'll consider this a win-win. If I wiggle out of this I've still never been misyeeted (and I'll probably get vig'd instead). If I do get misyeeted, people might finally believe I can be a nervous player even when I'm not scum 🙂
This implies you have no village games where you're nervous making this "the first."
And yet only 3 votes away from hammering, which is a small margin only a couple of hours before end of day
That's 30% of the game.
 
d1

Animal Midwife ( 3 ): spurs, squeeb, apop
apoptosis09 ( ):
fruitsalad ( 1 ): genny
genny ( ):
GoSpursGo ( 2 ): sar, AM
kitzsuna ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( 1 ): fruit
SARdoghandler ( ):
screamqueenbee ( ):
WildZoo ( ):
Sleep ( ):
 
This implies you have no village games where you're nervous making this "the first."
This is true! Here is the full list of my village games:

SPN--I was immune from misyeets as mayor
Clem's last game--I was immediately pocketed by dubZ, and never seriously in danger of being yeeted.

End of list
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeet AM

Someone's gotta flip

@Clem J
apop I want to give you a few more days, because by D2-D3 you were making good arguments in the last game and I regret not listening to you more. But some of your posts today seem like you're hopping onto wagons in an opportunistic manner that doesn't seem super genuine.
 
apop I want to give you a few more days, because by D2-D3 you were making good arguments in the last game and I regret not listening to you more. But some of your posts today seem like you're hopping onto wagons in an opportunistic manner that doesn't seem super genuine.
Love a good wagon ride! 🤠
And don't feel the need to preserve me, I really never mind to be D/N1'd. Just go whichever way the solve takes you!
 
I also said that I liked genny's energy.
Fair enough. I'm still not sure I learned what your read is of dubZ, apop, fruit, kitz, PSV, or SAR
That's 30% of the game.
I don't find it super useful to talk about percentages in a relatively small game. It's a thin margin.

Bottom line, I think a reasonable person could find me sus today, so if I go over that would be unfortunate but I could understand it. I just didn't want to die without at least getting to lay out these thoughts and responses.