• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

***The Official Columbia College of Dental Medicine Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngsushi

pokemon master
2+ Year Member
Nov 1, 2017
  1. Dental Student
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads

Ms. Anon

Oct 21, 2017
  1. Pre-Dental
I got this email twice.

This email is to notify you that we have received your application from AADSAS. Please note that we will begin reviewing your submission shortly. We will notify you separately if anything is missing from your application.

Please do not respond to this email nor contact us for further information. This is the most updated status we have for you at this time.

Thanks and we will be in touch.

College of Dental Medicine
Admissions Office

open
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I got the same email and I called them today to which they said that you're application is probably complete. The committee is still reviewing everything. If they would've needed anything, an email would've been sent. So I guess they are reviewing?

themuffinman11

2+ Year Member
Feb 14, 2017
I got this email twice.

This email is to notify you that we have received your application from AADSAS. Please note that we will begin reviewing your submission shortly. We will notify you separately if anything is missing from your application.

Please do not respond to this email nor contact us for further information. This is the most updated status we have for you at this time.

Thanks and we will be in touch.

Admissions Office

open
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also got this email twice

About the Ads

shibedeleshibe

2+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2017
  1. Dental Student
Hi. Do you know by any chance when will they start sending out invitations?
Not really sure tbh, sorry :(. I interviewed the first day last year (9/8 I believe) and received my invitation to interview in early August last year. My best guess is that they should start sending them out in the next 1-2 weeks but I could be wrong.

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
About the Ads

serendipity30

5+ Year Member
Feb 13, 2015
  1. Dental Student
This is to notify you that we have received your supplemental application fee of $75. We will be in touch regarding any changes to your application status.

Thank you for your payment.

Admissions Office

I got this email on July 17th and this was the very last communication with them.

Did you guys get any application complete email??

serendipity30

5+ Year Member
Feb 13, 2015
  1. Dental Student
I didn't get this email, should I be concerned? I only got an "Order Confirmation" receipt email from Columbia. Think I'm gonna call the school tomorrow to check.

I got an order confirmation email on July 6th and six days later received a "received application" email.
They sent me another email saying my supplement fee is missing then a day after, got another email saying they received my fee.

I have no idea how their system works but everything is so random..

fermi555

2+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2018
  1. Dental Student
This is to notify you that we have received your supplemental application fee of $75. We will be in touch regarding any changes to your application status.

Thank you for your payment.

Admissions Office

I got this email on July 17th and this was the very last communication with them.

Did you guys get any application complete email??
I got this email and one saying they received my AADSAS application

UMich_2018

2+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2018
I didn't get this email, should I be concerned? I only got an "Order Confirmation" receipt email from Columbia. Think I'm gonna call the school tomorrow to check.
same here. Then i received another email saying my supp fee is missing and when I reach out I have only been ignored. I am getting frustrated with this school.

Reactions: 1 user

shibedeleshibe

2+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2017
  1. Dental Student
Hey guys, definitely don't worry if you didn't get an interview. This is just the first batch. Columbia extended interviews all the way until January last year so it's still pretty early. Admissions is super busy rn so they don't communicate too quickly.

Reactions: 2 users

Aspiringdent22

2+ Year Member
Jul 3, 2016
I received an interview invite last night. Prior to the e-mail, I had only received e-mails confirming my fee was paid and that my AADSAS was received. In my AADSAS portal, the status was received/under review until last night when it changed.

If anyone else is interviewing on 10/26, let me know!

Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads
Status
Not open for further replies.