*** The Official WesternU College of Dental Medicine Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got rejected without interview last night! Good luck everyone

Members don't see this ad.

What email?

They sent an email last week or something saying they got my name from my DAT score and that I should consider WesternU and whatnot, even though I applied already.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Got rejected without an interview as well. Good luck to everyone still waiting!!

Got a call from a 909 number, it was the Daumier asking if i had any questions. Nice gesture but not the call I was looking forward to :(

Reactions: 6 users
LOL toedds I just got a call from them too. Pulling at the hearts strings

WesternU is a great school. I am a 4th year dental student and am pretty happy with my education and love the faculty.

Reactions: 4 users
Its the 13th when am I gonna hear back

Reactions: 1 users
ACCEPTANCE CALL 12:40 PST!!!!!!!! I AM CRYING SO HARD RN

Reactions: 11 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yay!! Congrats!!!

congrats!! when did you interview?

Thank you!! I interviewed last week on the 8th. This is my 2nd time applying, I was rejected by Western last year. It was my only interview offer so far (yesterday I received an offer from Roseman tho). I've been freaking out over things I said or didn't say in my interview and I was hoping for at least a waitlist offer. Good luck to the rest of you waiting to hear back!!

Reactions: 3 users
Thank you!! I interviewed last week on the 8th. This is my 2nd time applying, I was rejected by Western last year. It was my only interview offer so far (yesterday I received an offer from Roseman tho). I've been freaking out over things I said or didn't say in my interview and I was hoping for at least a waitlist offer. Good luck to the rest of you waiting to hear back!!

Congrats! That’s amazing! Who called you?

Thank you! It was Dr. Turchi who called, he's so awesome!
Congrats!

I wonder how many they sent out today... I’m surprised how quiet it is on this thread :cryi:

Reactions: 2 users
Praying for the best everyone. Anxiety is definitely kicking in hard. haha it's odd that they are calling this late. I thought they usually call much earlier

Wow no one else heard back? Thats interesting... i was hoping to hear back today aince i have to py the deposit for NYU by friday :(:(:(

the westernU dental class of 2023 page now has more members since yesterday so multiple acceptances have definitely been sent out. my hope is that today is not the only day they send out acceptances this round

the westernU dental class of 2023 page now has more members since yesterday so multiple acceptances have definitely been sent out. my hope is that today is not the only day they send out acceptances this round
I checked and it says “+0 members in the last 30 days” so I dont think anyone joined yet from today’s acceptance

I see what you're saying where it says under the activity box. I'm positive I saw yesterday that it had 45 members and even further back it had 41 members. Whatever the case, I hope there are some more calls to be made this week

I joined the group today and it seems that some people in the group are current dental students at Western, so hopefully there's more spots than it seems!

So that activity news isn't accurate. I knew I wasn't going crazy lol

Got accepted around 12:30 pst!!! I'm out of state! For all of you still waiting keep hope!

Reactions: 5 users
I joined the group today and it seems that some people in the group are current dental students at Western, so hopefully there's more spots than it seems!
Congrats!!! Do you know approximately how many spots are left?

Has anyone who also interviewed in February heard back with a rejection or a waitlist position?

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah, I am in the same boat. I thought since some people got acceptances that they would also email us with a waitlist position or a rejection already.

So I called them... they said that they sent out a round of acceptances yesterday and are not sure when they’re going to send out more. It depends on how many people respond back to yesterday’s round and whether or not they’ve filled the class. And in terms of waitlist/rejection, they said that they hope to get it out within the next week or two... :unsure:

So I called them... they said that they sent out a round of acceptances yesterday and are not sure when they’re going to send out more. It depends on how many people respond back to yesterday’s round and whether or not they’ve filled the class. And in terms of waitlist/rejection, they said that they hope to get it out within the next week or two... :unsure:

yesterday I called after they sent the acceptances and the lady said the class is not full

Then it looks like I should be expecting another "waitlisted" email. Ouch. I'm down to just one school now :(

Hello. I got accepted mid-late February last year. If you haven’t heard back yet, please don’t lose hope. It isn’t truly over until you receive a rejection letter. Even then, don’t be discouraged. Keep reflecting on why you want to become a dentist and work constantly towards that goal.

Reactions: 4 users
They sent an email last week or something saying they got my name from my DAT score and that I should consider WesternU and whatnot, even though I applied already.
I got the same email! They even emailed me saying that they'd want to review my application today.

Hope everyone is taking the wait better, absolutely in love with this school and the people </3

Status
Not open for further replies.