University of North Texas (UNTHSC/TCOM) Discussion Thread 2015 - 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm not sure about all of the scholarships, but I got one of the Dean's new student scholarships yesterday.
What's that? I got the $2,000 grant but haven't heard anything about scholarships yet.

Members don't see this ad.

What's that? I got the $2,000 grant but haven't heard anything about scholarships yet.
I'm not really sure, but it's a scholarship that I didn't have to apply for.. What are the grants all about?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got off the waitlist today (in-state)! Got the call like 15 minutes ago. I'm super excited to attend TCOM!

Reactions: 1 users
For those on the waitlist, it seems they're still pulling people off one at a time. Based on the facebook group, I would say it's a few people each week or so.

For those on the waitlist, it seems they're still pulling people off one at a time. Based on the facebook group, I would say it's a few people each week or so.
Thanks for the update, still hope.

I was accepted to the school two days ago!!!! There is still hope out there guys.

Reactions: 5 users
If anyone needs a roommate please let me know! I signed at an apartment that's 3 miles away (approx. 10 min drive from TCOM).

Can accepted/wailisted students post their stats please? I would like to see where I am standing with my gpa/mcat?

Woot woot freeeeeee stethoscopes!

Reactions: 1 user
Did everyone in our class get one? From the FB page it seems like some didn't get that offer.

Not everyone has received one. There are not enough donors yet but the recipient is picked based on the donors criteria.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone! Good luck with the upcoming application season. I applied two years ago as an OOS applicant and couldn't be happier. TCOM provides an amazing opportunity for exceptional education. If you have any questions for a current second year/OOS student, please feel free to message me.
Hi!
Found this thread while researching about TCOM. I am a current undergrad sophomore student and wanted to learn more about the program and what I need to be a strong applicant. Would love to hear back from you!