Washington State Univeristy c/o 2025 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh that means they are still sending them out! Phew!!!

Members don't see this ad.

has anyone reached out to admissions to ask? Do you think they will tell us if the invitations are being sent out in waves? I feel like other schools have been transparent about their process so it can't hurt to ask!
I did email yesterday, but no response yet.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS interview received today at 5:25pm EST!!!

Reactions: 7 users
If I haven't heard yet does that mean I will most likely get rejected? (OOS)

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if invites are still being sent out?
Yes, i emailed them yesterday, the reply sounds like there's still a couple weeks before all decisions are released.

"...You may have the opportunity to tell the admissions committee more about your prerequisites if you are selected to interview. You should receive an update to the status of your application in the next couple of weeks."

Yes I just got an OOS invite!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS interview offer imma cry :')

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Did they send out all the OOS interview invites out at the same time today?

They only send rejections in the mail?
I got a rejection letter last year via mail. Post-marked 12/16/2019. No email. No change in the portal. :/

They only send rejections in the mail?
Yes-been that way for at least 4 years since I applied and afaik before that. They send everyone invites/acceptances/rejections packets in the mail. Only invites and acceptances get emails. No portal changes-idk that they even have a portal this year since they moved their supplemental to the main application.

Has any OOS received a rejection letter?
My dad said he would call me if anything came in the mail for me, so I'll definitely post if I get one in the mail. Crossing my fingers I don't get one lol

OOS interview offer received in email 2h ago!!:p

• Love
Congrats! Do you remember when they emailed you saying that your application was complete and sent to the admission committee?
It was Oct.7. I don't know why my invite came in so late, I honestly gave up hope already.

I emailed them a couple days ago to clarify a prereq (my undergrad was in a foreign institute and my statistics prereq couldn't be identified on VMCAS), my clarified prereq puts my science GPA at 3.93, there's another course that could be used as prereq too that will lower my GPA significantly. Their reply said nothing could be added to my file at this stage and that I can clarify that on my interview if I get an invite. So I don't know whether that played a role.

OOS rejected! Reject letters seem to come in the mail, btw! Wasn't my first choice (I'm on the East Coast) so no hurt feelings (as long as I get into a different school...)

• Sad
Sammme OOS rejected no email communication, came in the mail

• Sad
Can someone help me figure out who I should contact about this?

I’m a non-traditional student who got an invite to WSU CVM. I *think* I am still missing 1 physics class and 1 more biology class but I’m not sure. I’ve been taking quarter credit classes so converting them to semester credits is a bit confusing. I don’t want to take more classes if I don’t have to, but I also want to make sure I’m satisfying the pre reqs and not risk the chance of getting rejected because of this.

If anyone has taken quarter classes, how many quarters of physics did you take to meet the pre reqs? And how many biology quarters? I’ve taken 2/3 of general biology, but taken multiple quarters of upper level biology classes (human anatomy and physiology, biochem 2, microbiology) which are not part of their pre requisites. Will those classes count towards the last biology class I need? (Hope that all made sense)
Reach out to Stacy or KT and they should be able to point you in the right direction

Do the OOS rejection letters come in waves? Still haven’t heard anything :(

They are finished sending out interviews
Are you sure? I emailed them the other day and they said they are still reviewing applications until the end of this week (so today). I also haven’t received a rejection or acceptance yet. (I’m OOS)

Hey everyone,

I am OOS, I just checked the mail and I got a rejection letter. Sad day.

I wish you all who got interviews the best of luck!!

Happy holidays :)

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Hey everyone,

I am OOS, I just checked the mail and I got a rejection letter. Sad day.

I wish you all who got interviews the best of luck!!

Happy holidays :)
What state are you in if you don't mind me asking?

Hey all! I also got an OOS interview invite, received on Wednesday at 2 PM CST. I'm from Illinois! How many invites do they typically send out for interviews vs. what's the ratio of admission? It might be written somewhere and I didn't see it, so if someone could point me in the right direction I'd be grateful!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey all! I also got an OOS interview invite, received on Wednesday at 2 PM CST. I'm from Illinois! How many invites do they typically send out for interviews vs. what's the ratio of admission? It might be written somewhere and I didn't see it, so if someone could point me in the right direction I'd be grateful!
Class Statistics (wsu.edu)

I still haven’t heard anything, I’m feeling a little confused? I’ve checked my spam, my inbox, and my mail and nothing 😩

I still haven’t heard anything, I’m feeling a little confused? I’ve checked my spam, my inbox, and my mail and nothing 😩
Same I haven't heard or received anything yet either and I'm in California. I know mail is a little bit slower at this time of the year

Same I haven't heard or received anything yet either and I'm in California. I know mail is a little bit slower at this time of the year
It’s definitely slow. The letter I got was dated 12/10 but I just received it yesterday.

Does anybody know if WSU accepts UCSD/UCD online extension course as prereq?