Wayne State University Wait List Thread 2015-2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

For Waitlisted candidates only: What is your current status? Please update if there are any changes.

• Rejected from Wait List

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ImageUploadedBySDN1465198907.673794.jpg
I'm hoping!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
i wish they would inform us if we were rejected.

i wish they would inform us if we were rejected.

What do you mean? Supposedly, they will send out rejection letters too. That's why I am trying not to freak out.

What do you mean? Supposedly, they will send out rejection letters too. That's why I am trying not to freak out.
The 2017 cycle opens tomorrow.. wanted to know before that.. but I guess that's not happening

They might send out letters today...good and bad. Idk

according to the live webinar that wayne did at noon, 30 offers went out today and they expect to continue making offers until Orientation which is July 25th

according to the live webinar that wayne did at noon, 30 offers went out today and they expect to continue making offers until Orientation which is July 25th

30 seems like a lot this late in the cycle lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't deal with a rejection letter right now

Did you start for the 2017 cycle yet.. I kinda wanna about wayne before I do.. but there taking to long Lil

Not yet. I had some hope left until today. I think rejections come via snail mail though.

Were all offers made today then...or...is there hope for some tomorrow?

Any news.. kinda wish the would just send me the rejection letter now.. cause I'm out of state.. so moving to Detroit and finding an apartment in like a month is going to suck.

Any news.. kinda wish the would just send me the rejection letter now.. cause I'm out of state.. so moving to Detroit and finding an apartment in like a month is going to suck.

Agreed!

Does someone want to call again and ask about wait list and acceptances? I can only change my voice up so much lol.

Well people, I did notice that last year someone was accepted off the waitlist on July 2. So that's good news. Today may be your day. The bad news is , that's the last acceptance I saw. ( on SDN). Good luck to all of you !

For those of you who got accepted off the waitlist, did you guys do anything to increase your chances since they don't accept letters of interest or updates, or did you just do nothing but sit back and wait?