Wwar of Three WWorlds- Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Skipped over posts again. Dammit SDN. Didn't mean to repeat things that had already been said :p

Members don't see this ad.

N2-

Quick and dirty is

dds be a goner. Sad. He was a vanilla magician.

Note any Roster movement. Also, desires to move planets is DAY Submission, so if you have an ability or item to offer up and wish to move, please submit by lynch close.

Trading Posts to open Soon

Roster:

Gate Keeper:

7. @Animal Midwife

Hatari- The Animoid Planet

1. @Flim Flam Man
2. @Jilary
3. @Mad Jack
4. @LetItSnow
6. @amgoose319
15. @sheltermed
18. @DVMDream
19. @WildZoo

Cthulu- The Magic Planet
9. @nyanko
10. @genny
11. @Karabiner13
12. @Filly Bay
13. @Trilt
14. @StartingoverVet
21. @LadyOtheFarm
8. @SummerTheLynx

Descartes- The Mech Planet
~currently empty~

Underverse
17. Kam- Village day assassin
20. SARdoghandler- mech vanillager
16. mmmdreamerz- Village JOAT
5. @ddstothecor- Vanilla magician

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm waiting for this. Bet your reasons aren't as good as my reasons why you shouldn't :heckyeah:
Did you move me? Because DVMD was compelled to move, now I was compelled to move. only two people that overlap are you and shelter

Also you have had this aura of mocking to your posts, and it's making me want to lynch you more as its out of character.

Welcome to the Trading Post!!!! We are now open for business.

Here you may use your money at the Trading Post on your Planet to buy items. It is first come first serve, so the first PM I get requesting an available item and a quick check to see if you have the currency will earn the prize. Money is doled out for participation basically. So if you are involved and doing your best to help make this game awesome, you will be rewarded.

Items can be held for any period of time, gifted to someone on your planet, used to buy your way to another world, or used as directed. You may only carry ONE item at a time however, so no hoarding. :)

Hatari Trading Post: Today we are offering
Nothing. RNG not in you favor. lol

Cthulu Trading Post: Today we are offering
Hatari Armor- Hatari Armor will protect from a kill attempt, or even a lynch mob $10

Cthulu Traveling Spell- Cthulu Traveling Spell allows for the passage through the gate without giving up ability/item $10

Cthulu Manipulation Spell- Cthulu Manipulation Spell allows for puppeteering. This spell is forbidden as it can be used on anyone on any planet as long as they once had contact with the caster. Only the caster's ability can be puppeted, and must still be performed on a target on the same planet as the puppet. Black Market value is insane, but oh so worth it. $20

Descartes Trading Post: Today we are offering
Hatari Scent Booster- Harari Scent Booster will allow anyone to track their prey thanks to a small spray of your target such that even those with the dullest of senses can track them $15

Descartes Messaging Upgrade- Descartes Messaging upgrade is exactly as it sounds. Pick someone to PM with for the day and night. $5

Did you move me? Because DVMD was compelled to move, now I was compelled to move. only two people that overlap are you and shelter

Also you have had this aura of mocking to your posts, and it's making me want to lynch you more as its out of character.
It's not out of character. Go read every time I've ever been up for lynch as village. Or up for lynch at all.

But no, I did not move you.

N2-

Quick and dirty is

dds be a goner. Sad. He was a vanilla magician.

Note any Roster movement. Also, desires to move planets is DAY Submission, so if you have an ability or item to offer up and wish to move, please submit by lynch close.

Trading Posts to open Soon

Roster:

Gate Keeper:

7. @Animal Midwife

Hatari- The Animoid Planet

1. @Flim Flam Man
2. @Jilary
3. @Mad Jack
4. @LetItSnow
6. @amgoose319
8. @SummerTheLynx
15. @sheltermed
18. @DVMDream
19. @WildZoo

Cthulu- The Magic Planet
9. @nyanko
10. @genny
11. @Karabiner13
12. @Filly Bay
13. @Trilt
14. @StartingoverVet
21. @LadyOtheFarm

Descartes- The Mech Planet
~currently empty~

Underverse
17. Kam- Village day assassin
20. SARdoghandler- mech vanillager
16. mmmdreamerz- Village JOAT
5. @ddstothecor- Vanilla magician
@Lupin21 - am I in Cthulhu or Hatari? Differs from pm to thread

Lupin - pm upgrade: does that mean there is a permanent communication opened? Just one day cycle? If it's permanent, can the person be changed each day? If it's only for one person, does that mean that the item is used up once the person is chosen?

Lupin - pm upgrade: does that mean there is a permanent communication opened? Just one day cycle? If it's permanent, can the person be changed each day? If it's only for one person, does that mean that the item is used up once the person is chosen?
One cycle day and night. and yes, gone after use.

I will lynch AM every day until a better idea comes up. Suspicious of her yesterday....and more worried now that we cant investigate her and you brilliantly lynched affiliation seer yday. SMH.

Once we get rid of her, we will have a better chance now that we have a few days to pickn someone we are more comfortable with instead of someone who wants the post.

Lynch am

Welcome to the Trading Post!!!! We are now open for business.

Here you may use your money at the Trading Post on your Planet to buy items. It is first come first serve, so the first PM I get requesting an available item and a quick check to see if you have the currency will earn the prize. Money is doled out for participation basically. So if you are involved and doing your best to help make this game awesome, you will be rewarded.

Items can be held for any period of time, gifted to someone on your planet, used to buy your way to another world, or used as directed. You may only carry ONE item at a time however, so no hoarding. :)

Hatari Trading Post: Today we are offering
Nothing. RNG not in you favor. lol

Cthulu Trading Post: Today we are offering
Hatari Armor- Hatari Armor will protect from a kill attempt, or even a lynch mob $10

Cthulu Traveling Spell- Cthulu Traveling Spell allows for the passage through the gate without giving up ability/item $10

Cthulu Manipulation Spell- Cthulu Manipulation Spell allows for puppeteering. This spell is forbidden as it can be used on anyone on any planet as long as they once had contact with the caster. Only the caster's ability can be puppeted, and must still be performed on a target on the same planet as the puppet. Black Market value is insane, but oh so worth it. $20

Descartes Trading Post: Today we are offering
Hatari Scent Booster- Harari Scent Booster will allow anyone to track their prey thanks to a small spray of your target such that even those with the dullest of senses can track them $15

Descartes Messaging Upgrade- Descartes Messaging upgrade is exactly as it sounds. Pick someone to PM with. $5
Damn these are monopoly prices. We need some competition

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
If someone can move people....move me to mech planet. I have no ability and little money and i am a certified misanthrope...so i would be happy to live out my days safe and alone.

Reactions: 1 users
I will lynch AM every day until a better idea comes up. Suspicious of her yesterday....and more worried now that we cant investigate her and you brilliantly lynched affiliation seer yday. SMH.

Once we get rid of her, we will have a better chance now that we have a few days to pickn someone we are more comfortable with instead of someone who wants the post.

Lynch am
I have reason to believe that this will be pointless today. Mostly because I was forced to give up my armour when I was forced to move, so it's now in the hands of AM. (Why I am salty)

...Was this your big reveal?
It's more nefarious to move people that would be accumulating money quicker IMHO.

It's only a "big reveal" because lupin deleted my post about it since the move was technically a night action, even though the compelling had to be a day action as I knew at the start of night.

Has lupin explained what happens to gatekeeper items. Cause if she gets to keep them forever .i am very unhappy?

Sorry if this was mentioned alreadt...a lot of this game has been tl;dr for me this week..but i have a light load next 3 days

Has lupin explained what happens to gatekeeper items. Cause if she gets to keep them forever .i am very unhappy?

Sorry if this was mentioned alreadt...a lot of this game has been tl;dr for me this week..but i have a light load next 3 days
She can only keep one at any given time. So in theory, she should be giving them up to people that she feels are villagers, as she goes. But the armour is one that is unfortunate to be circulating.

Lynch trilt

Only because I don't and haven't just ghosted as a villager depends on time I have to put in as to how active I'll be but I am active when I can be. Just check out the lion King game or heck any other game. Anyone who has played more than 2 games with me knows this.

She's stretching and with her already other suspicious posts, I'm thinking there's a reason behind her stretching.

You seem to be the only one who thinks this. You are still on the sketch list in my book.
Maybe I just know myself better than you guys do. I mean hell, trilt thinks I wasn't being prickly enough. So clearly there is some kind of disconnect between what you guys think is my meta and what my meta actually is.

But I'm bored today so here, have some examples of how I've responded in previous games when people bring me up for lynch. Could I fake this as a wolf? Yup, absolutely. Just tired of this being used as a reason. I suggest finding a better reason to lynch me, or a better candidate. Spoiler tag because it's a long ass post and if you don't think me quoting my own previous posts is useful you can just ignore it.

Frankly if this is all your "analytical capability" could come up with, I'm disappointed. All you're doing is wasting everyone's time.

Guess next time I'll try to post less suspiciously and make sure to vote to lynch some villagers :p
(This actually made me laugh. I think I cursed myself.)

Then the entire group can vote for ny or MJ today if they like...my apologies for reading posts today and considering other options.

Sorry aloha, I get bitchy when people vote for me. It's a character flaw :p

But it's fine, vote for someone who couldn't have been responsible for a single death that has happened in the game. That makes sense or something.

Not sure what I'm supposed to do about that. It is sadly outside of my capabilities to be right all the time.

You're voting for a villager so try not to feel so self righteous ;)

I'm an HSC. Does it matter?

See, lengthy analysis, wrong conclusions. Who needs it? ;)

Also I don't particularly care what you like, but I think it's fun that you popped on to throw more shade my way when I'm already in the lead, just because I mentioned your name :)

Whatever can I do to get back in your good graces, dear lady? It is ever so difficult to stop being so sketchy when I have no idea what it is about my posts that you consider sketchy. Woe is me indeed.

I think Conseqwwences is a really good example, since it's a game where I was up for lynch pretty early like this one. And I was full of the vinegar.
You know what? I was working on a tally. But idgaf. It's basically
WZ - people who suck
all others - meh

Here's my role:

Didn't even leave anything out because I honestly just don't care. You want to lynch me? Fine. You lose a villager. I could maybe have messed with the tallies if I hadn't immediately had to out that as my ability, but at this point, I wouldn't have any fun with it anyway, because duh, you'd know it was me. So. Carry on.

How many times do I have to point out that I have a ****ing job.
I'm just saying if you're wondering where I am, I'm probably busy. Because real life exists.
Yes yes, if everyone wants to contingency lynch me tonight I wouldn't be able to change it tomorrow. If everyone unanimously voted for me I wouldn't be able to change it. For christ's sake. I've already told you all this. If you really want to lynch me you can. Have at it.
Oh, you mean everybody is still lynching me? Kay.

Things that don't work for WZ:
1) Completely honest and open role reveals
2) Playing nice

That's probably enough examples, though I'm sure there are more. Now to reread things from yesterday. Keeping the lotf vote in my back pocket, wish I could vote for AM but if what STL is saying is true that would be a waste, so looking for a candidate I feel better about.

Caught this in SAR's writeup. I don't think it was coincidental. So, lynch lotf

She had heard of a plan between the planets for greater collaboration, to move between worlds before a new gatekeeper was chosen to work together against a threat that seemed to focus on them all. She was not interested in such galactic politics, she had more good that she could do by remaining right here on Descartes.

Liked my lynch vote yesterday, sticking with it.

***lynch LOtF***

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Maybe I'm missing something but how does this point to lotf?

After actually reading through yesterday and not skimming like before lynch, I still have feels for lotf and voting there again today. Trilt's pinging my radar too but none of the deaths thus far have been on our planet. Am I the only crazy one who still thinks dubz was being her villager-defensive self? Could totally being reading her all wrong but I'm still getting villager vibes from dubz.

Lynch Lotf

After actually reading through yesterday and not skimming like before lynch, I still have feels for lotf and voting there again today. Trilt's pinging my radar too but none of the deaths thus far have been on our planet. Am I the only crazy one who still thinks dubz was being her villager-defensive self? Could totally being reading her all wrong but I'm still getting villager vibes from dubz.

Lynch Lotf
There was discussion of the possibility that the wolves chose to kill someone who they thought was moving to Hatari (therefore opening up the options for who did the kills that night to anyone who started out on or moved to Hatari), but that would only have gone through if that person had actually moved to Hatari. I don't think it's coincidental that SAR's writeup mentioned that she wasn't planning to move. So if we're assuming wolf kills work the same way that we've been told all other actions do, it's gotta be lotf from my perspective (but technically it would be between lotf, me, DVMD, and shelter).

Lynch Lotf

Nah I'm not convinced on the WZ suspicions. I'm also not sure how STL connected that write up to LoTF but I'm going to reread it when I get home.

There was discussion of the possibility that the wolves chose to kill someone who they thought was moving to Hatari (therefore opening up the options for who did the kills that night to anyone who started out on or moved to Hatari), but that would only have gone through if that person had actually moved to Hatari. I don't think it's coincidental that SAR's writeup mentioned that she wasn't planning to move. So if we're assuming wolf kills work the same way that we've been told all other actions do, it's gotta be lotf from my perspective (but technically it would be between lotf, me, DVMD, and shelter).
Ah, this makes more sense. I thought you meant it had to do with lotf moving to cthulu. I'm leaning heavily towards wolf kills having to follow the action rules. Being able to kill anyone anywhere would give them a big advantage and feels unbalanced to me. I was a wolf in STL's immuno game with similar rules and it was a pain in the butt, haha.

Ah, this makes more sense. I thought you meant it had to do with lotf moving to cthulu. I'm leaning heavily towards wolf kills having to follow the action rules. Being able to kill anyone anywhere would give them a big advantage and feels unbalanced to me. I was a wolf in STL's immuno game with similar rules and it was a pain in the butt, haha.
Yeah we had a sort of similar thing in Infiltrated (could only kill within the gangs we had "infiltrated" lol) so i think it's fair to continue to go with the line of reasoning - despite that voice in the back of my head saying something tricksy could be going on.

If it's not lotf I will be more inclined to consider crazier theories. Pretty confident about that.

Action rules are that you can perform an action on someone not on your planet per lupin's post after night 1.

My feels agree with the trilt vote but I really think she would have dug in against a Kam kill n1. I can't see any reason why wolves would have wanted to kill Kam specifically (they couldn't have known her ability, I saw no hints to it either) so I can't imagine that she would have had much trouble convincing them to go somewhere else.

inb4 trilt gets on my case for defending her again

Action rules are that you can perform an action on someone not on your planet per lupin's post after night 1.
Yes, I was taking that into account. If you're moving to that planet and that person is also staying on that planet or moving to it...so if lotf moved to cthulu she still couldn't do an action on someone who stayed in hatari as far as I understand

My feels agree with the trilt vote but I really think she would have dug in against a Kam kill n1. I can't see any reason why wolves would have wanted to kill Kam specifically (they couldn't have known her ability, I saw no hints to it either) so I can't imagine that she would have had much trouble convincing them to go somewhere else.

inb4 trilt gets on my case for defending her again
No, I agree here, which is another reason why I'm just throwing that on the back burner. She was around at night and think she would have put up a pretty good fight with the other wolves for wanting to kill kam.

Game Master Clarification:

Guys, it is the same as usual where you can perform an action on any of the people on the planet you started on or on the planet you end up on. I added and it was included for N1 that a gamble can be made to anticipate if someone would be moving to the planet you end up on (end result both on same planet), I would also allow the action. There are of course, some ways around all of this.

SAR wrote about STL's plan and that she would stay. Got it. We likely have a Descartes born wolf. I will stick with lynching one of you 3 then.

With the wolf kill on Hatari last night, I feel pretty good about my thought process.

Sheltermed is pulling the noob card and I am ok giving her time for now.

DVMD sounded villager enough to me that I was willing to vote her gatekeeper first day. It has been mixed but pretty neutral reads since. Only a few comments would lean me here.

WZ got on defending pretty fast for her (yes, yes, meta blah, blah, but it felt like a fast, kinda desperate response early yesterday) and since the push my way doesn't make sense based on what I see

Lynch WZ

Game Master Clarification:

Guys, it is the same as usual where you can perform an action on any of the people on the planet you started on or on the planet you end up on. I added and it was included for N1 that a gamble can be made to anticipate if someone would be moving to the planet you end up on (end result both on same planet), I would also allow the action. There are of course, some ways around all of this.
Does it also work if you anticipate they will end up on the planet you started on? So if player 1 is on Hatari and player 2 is on Descartes, player 1 moves to Cthulhu and player 2 moves to Hatari, could player 1 have performed an action on player 2? Or do they have to be on the same planet either at the start or the end of the cycle?

If she's faking all this noob stuff I will need to find a hat to eat

Won't be the first time I've been wrong but I'm fairly confident about it

cheat was acting pretty nooby last game and it fooled me, so I have to admit I'm wary... For now, seeing the kill was from where LOTF currently is

Lynch LOTF

Does it also work if you anticipate they will end up on the planet you started on? So if player 1 is on Hatari and player 2 is on Descartes, player 1 moves to Cthulhu and player 2 moves to Hatari, could player 1 have performed an action on player 2? Or do they have to be on the same planet either at the start or the end of the cycle?
They have to be on the same planet at the end. See parentheses from first post.