Wwar of Three WWorlds- Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well if your interpretation was wolf I would be inclined to trust the interpretation;)
Would you hush and get off my back? :p You've brought me to the forefront as you wanted. If you actually think I'm a wolf you need your wolfdar recalibrated.

Members don't see this ad.

I eventually get prickly when up for lynch in any role. More so when village I think, but I don't study my own meta too closely, plus I'm village far more often anyway.

Ok. Thanks for your "I'm a villager" interpretation. ;)

(Just needling you. I would have said the same thing.)

Reactions: 1 user
ok, then, if you're arguing against 3m, would bet money on it not being the noob, and (i would hope) arguing against yourself, are you suggesting LoTF as the best candidate?
Oh I'm not arguing against 3m. I just don't like AM's reasoning. I think it's either 3m or lotf, I'm leaning 3m because I read lotf's posts yesterday as village.

Members don't see this ad :)
Eh. The wording just set off alarms in my head. So it's vague sketch, not specific.

Like: "I think focusing on the people who were on the same planet as Kam and SAR makes sense for today but...there is still something off (to me) about the kill choices."

That sort of "I noticed this BUT ...." kind of thing is the ambivalent hand-waving type of stuff that wolves do when they just want to edge up the confusion level by providing all sorts of theories to distract people, but without really associating themselves too much with it.

Similarly: "Jut keeping in mind that the "unless otherwise specified" could very well refer to wolf kills" is the kind of thing that is probably unlikely and is a low-odds proposal that could distract from better theories.

I will be the first to admit that the above isn't concrete. It's vague. It's between the lines. It's wording choices and ambiguity and the sort of "throw out an idea but don't be too attached to it" sort of thing that wolves commonly do.
You can attach me as strongly to that idea as you want. I like my theories. I refrained from using strong language because I didn't want it to come across like I had any solid reasoning for having the thoughts that I had, or that I thought we were definitely going down the wrong path today - because neither of those things are true. I would just hate to see us lynch 5 villagers in a row hunting a nonexistent wolf from Descartes if it comes to that.

(Also sorry I'm responding to things out of order, made the mistake of clicking on notifications that were for later posts without realizing it and missed some)

Gate Keeper Election
STL (4)- STL, LoTF, Trilt, Goose
DVMD (3)- nyan, WZ, DVMD,
AM (7)- AM, FFM, Jil, LIS, shelter, kara, MJ
FB (2)- genny, FB

16/19 votes

LYNCH TALLY:
FB ()-
WZ (4)- STL, Trilt, genny, LIS
STL (2)- FFM, MJ
3m (5)- LoTF, WZ, AM, nyan, Jil
Trilt ()-
LoTF (2)- Goose, kara

13/19 votes

Day closes at 11PM EST ~ 4hrs remain

I guessed I missed the moving memo. I didn't really have a reason to move so I stayed put. I wanna be all suspicious of AM with her lurking comments but idk she's singled me out in a similar way in a different game.

I still think DVMD is a good gatekeeper choice...

Elect DVMD

I don't understand why we're voting for the same gatekeeper candidates as yesterday. None of them could win yesterday, do we really want those losers keeping our gate? I think we should seek out new blood. Join me. Vote FB.

I don't understand why we're voting for the same gatekeeper candidates as yesterday. None of them could win yesterday, do we really want those losers keeping our gate? I think we should seek out new blood. Join me. Vote FB.

If it weren't FB, I could applaud the rhetoric and join you in a new candidate.

But I'd also hate to throw it to STL by diluting the vote.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys. This is me checking in. Just got off work and have to drive home so once I get there I'll get on my computer and catch up. Seems like some people seem to think I was lurking last night or something? I definitely wasn't on at all after cast my vote, and I'm not sure why someone could even say that without posts or something to back it up. AM often likes to try to jump on me though.

:naughty:

Reactions: 1 users
Not really feeling the noob vote or WZ vote.

Right now my stl vote is a throwaway.

I could be persuaded to vote for trilt

Gate Keeper Election
DVMD (4)- nyan, WZ, DVMD, 3m
FB (2)- genny, FB

17/19 votes missing @ddstothecor , @StartingoverVet ,

LYNCH TALLY:
FB ()-
WZ (4)- STL, Trilt, genny, LIS
STL (2)- FFM, MJ
3m (5)- LoTF, WZ, AM, nyan, Jil
Trilt (1)- dds
LoTF (2)- Goose, kara

14/19 votes missing @Filly Bay , SOV, @sheltermed , @mmmdreamerz , @DVMDream

Day closes at 11PM EST ~2 hrs remain

Lynch WZ

Because she keeps going back and worth between defending me and trying to lynch me...and well...ties

lynch AM

Oddly little from her, and she is pretty chatty from the few games I have been. Wants to be a gatekeeper though.
She is the only one of the wolfdar for me.

I don't see the WZ vote, and I usually hate giving her a pass, but not feeling it..
Not sure about the 3m vote, so that is that.

Power is back! I'm caught up again. Still torn, and honestly I guess I kind of liked LotF's theory that a wolf might not be able to kill and move, though looking at the way Lupin actions, I'm thinking that isn't the case. I'd be willing to consider a switch to LotF, but I also feel like 3m hasn't offered much of a defense.

Have to focus now.... addisonian crisis, FUO, and a cat that is more like a raisin all need my attention. Along with the usual skin, vaccines and ear infections.

lynch 3m who is apparently mmmdreamerz, lol (how do you say that, btw? I've always just said the entire thing in my head)

She said she didn't feel the need to move planets, even though everyone else did, including [presumably] the wolf(ves?) that were originally on Descartes. Perhaps a trap.

3 m's comments haven't made me feel better about her (she is descending a bit), but I want to see what the path of *****unlynxh Dubz, lynch LoTF******** leads

lynch 3m who is apparently mmmdreamerz, lol (how do you say that, btw? I've always just said the entire thing in my head)

She said she didn't feel the need to move planets, even though everyone else did, including [presumably] the wolf(ves?) that were originally on Descartes. Perhaps a trap.

You don't want to lynch me.

Wolves don't want to draw attention to themselves, apparently failing to move (even though I didn't know everyone else was moving) makes everyone think your wolfy...

Having never said it, I can't say. Lol. The "m's" all stand for current/past pets.

3 m's comments haven't made me feel better about her (she is descending a bit), but I want to see what the path of *****unlynxh Dubz, lynch LoTF******** leads

This doesn't help me.

Gate Keeper Election
DVMD (5)- nyan, WZ, DVMD, 3m, SOV, dds
FB (2)- genny, FB

19/19 votes

LYNCH TALLY:
FB ()-
WZ (4)- , Trilt, genny, LIS, 3m
STL (2)- FFM, MJ
3m (6)- LoTF, WZ, AM, nyan, Jil, shelter
Trilt (1)- dds
LoTF (4)- Goose, kara, DVMD, STL
AM (1)- SOV

18/19 votes missing Filly Bay

Day closes at 11PM EST ~1 hr remaining

Lynch WZ

Because she keeps going back and worth between defending me and trying to lynch me...and well...ties
I never defended you. I called out AM for faulty reasoning. There's a difference.

Wolves don't want to draw attention to themselves, apparently failing to move (even though I didn't know everyone else was moving) makes everyone think your wolfy...
Disclaimer that I'm not lynching you for the moving thing, but this statement is odd. You can't have it both ways. If you didn't know everyone was moving, you wouldn't know that not moving would draw attention to you.

Come on guys, I'm a bad lynch...

WZ, AM, and shelter are all coming off way more wolfy, me not moving was maybe dumb but not wolfy.

Disclaimer that I'm not lynching you for the moving thing, but this statement is odd. You can't have it both ways. If you didn't know everyone was moving, you wouldn't know that not moving would draw attention to you.

Ummm exactly?

I think I'm missing your point or we have the same point...

Ummm exactly?

I think I'm missing your point or we have the same point...
You said wolves don't want to draw attention to themselves, and that not moving drew attention to you. But you wouldn't have known it was going to draw attention to you if you didn't know everyone was moving.

Unless you're saying something else.

Back and it looks like I need to defend

I'm between 3m and LoTF. I found LoTF's comment about moving to Cthulu odd. Looking through it seemed most of the people on and responding to STL's plan last night were on Descartes. Even if most people weren't going to leave Descartes it seemed like there would be less people on Descartes than Cthulu. So if being where less people were was the goal to increase the chance of getting items from the trading post I don't see how moving to Cthulu would do that

lynch LoTF
My understanding of the plan was to get as many people to move as possible from both Descartes and Cthulu to Hatari. People from Descartes were on, but few answered when the plan was presented and the few that did were from Descartes saying they didn't agree with the plan.

One of 2 things could be expected (in my mind), they could be lying and move or they could stay, but either way, people from Cthulu were more likely to see it in the morning and move, increasing the population on Hatari in relation to Cthulu and I wouldn't be left behind on Descartes as a sacrifice, nor shoved into the pit where all the wolves were warned into on Hatari.

I took the 3rd option of Cthulu, which also had the benefit of hopefully having fewer people than Hatari and giving me a better shot at items (assuming I got enough money :confused:)

STL you say that she wouldn't want to be singled out, but how would she know that she was going to be singled out if she didn't move? it could be just as likely that she would end up singled out by being the only one who DID move. it's not like there's communication within the groups
yes, that was part of the thinking.

That's fair, it's a bit of WIFOM on my part. Looking back, it is more open to interpretation whether we were going with the plan. I assumed we were pretty much a go, but I see a couple of posts that contradict that.

I will move back my position on her a bit, but am still more interested in Dubz and LoTF
I forgot what this was in reference to, but I'm gonna hope I answered above.

But this is also why I was surprised DVMD moved (I see that you say you didn't), but also that there was only 1 person left on Descartes. Since group think was so strong, I assumed that the only reason 3m would stay behind was because she couldn't move.

A wolf was likely on Descartes, since nobody came to it, the choices are few and the obvious in my mind are 1) someone who couldn't if it is an action vs move choice or 2) a wolf who fled the trap to Hatari.

This triple m lynch looks stupid to me.
Last night it was all controversial to move...some said yes others no.
I personally was shocked so many tried it.
In fact it seems a bit contrived. I would think wolves who can coordinate probably all moved.

If you catch 3m as a wolf it is dumb luck...not logic imo. Just anothwr jump o ln a bandwagon to avoid thonking.

In fact it seems a bit contrived. I would think wolves who can coordinate probably all moved.

If you catch 3m as a wolf it is dumb luck...not logic imo. Just anothwr jump o ln a bandwagon to avoid thonking.
Where are your thoughts currently? What are your thoughts on LoTF?

This sounds like an overly defensive wz. Who is this person?
Uhhh it's like half an hour left to lynch and i've been sitting at/near the top all day.
You don't often get to see me fighting off a lynch, I understand if it is unfamiliar to you ;)

Uhhh it's like half an hour left to lynch and i've been sitting at/near the top all day.
You don't often get to see me fighting off a lynch, I understand if it is unfamiliar to you ;)
So you finally will concede that people don't go for you often? ;)

Come on guys, I'm a bad lynch...

WZ, AM, and shelter are all coming off way more wolfy, me not moving was maybe dumb but not wolfy.

How am I coming off wolfy? I've been fairly active and trying to learn to play / asking questions / etc....is it just because I voted to lynch you?

That's not the only reason people are voting for her.

Dubz earlier comments came off a little wolfy to me but her strongly defending herself is pretty village-dubz. I know she hates being lynched as a villager. Between 3M and Lotf I'm feeling more lotf for her move to cthulu and some of her comments today

Lynch Lotf

I don't much like that trilt is kind of just following along with STL right now. I expect more independent thought from her. But then, I don't expect she would have gone along with an early Kam kill either. So keeping an eye but not willing to vote there yet. Oh, and contrary to what LIS said, trilt does very much have a "for the lulz" element to her play, whether wolf or village. So nothing unexpected there :p
I need to look at old games, but the mild defense of me here skeeves me out. And you know damn well I wouldn't kill Kam N1, you've wolved or modded me enough.

Other posts didn't save but I feel like you're also just not fighting like you do as a villager. I'm comfortable with my vote on you rn, and tbh it was kind of just a test vote to see your response originally, so I'm a lil surprised.

Haven't read or caught up - I wasn't expecting it to be this heavy early on. I really don't know what to expect, but. . .

Lynch trilt
What does this even mean.

Lastly: DVMD is ringing all sorts of alarms to me. Gonna ISO and look at old game or two when I'm not stalling at a gas station to get comments in, but I very much do not like that gatekeeper vote today.

Dubz earlier comments came off a little wolfy to me but her strongly defending herself is pretty village-dubz. I know she hates being lynched as a villager. Between 3M and Lotf I'm feeling more lotf for her move to cthulu and some of her comments today

Lynch Lotf
I would love to defend what I thought was a brilliant plan after midnight better, but my brain was fluff. I still thought it was pretty smart until people decided it was sketchy.

I still think either 3m is a wolf who either couldn't move or thought she would stick out if she moved because everybody said they were staying.

If she isn't, then I would bet the wolves bought the trap and are with all of you on Hatari.