WWater Water Everywhere/Under The Sea Game Thread (+ Signups)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And his voting history is about as bad as mine.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
14195287_1372916749404220_7235826429157247539_o.jpg

Dead is @nyanko - Sea Spider and Vanillager

In the chilling depths of the Antarctic oceans, you can grow up to ten inches (on account of a phenomenon known as polar gigantism)!!! Although not a true spider, you are theorized to be an ancient sister group of all other living arthropods.

Night Deadline is 9am EST.

Note: Dark shadows continue to flit across the surface accompanied by bass rumbles and a thick oily stench. Denizens of the ocean, swim at your own risk!

10/26 Players remain.

CURRENT ROSTER:

Epipelagic

2. @WhtsThFrequency
4. @allyphoe

Mesopelagic
7. @LetItSnow
9. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
10. @Jilary

Bathypelagic
14. @StartingoverVet
15. @dyachei

Abyssalpelagic

Hadalpelagic
25. @WildZoo
26. @Frozenshades
13 @Rogert

Sushi (Dead):
11. SummerTheLynx - Candiru (vanillager)
12. genny - Leafy Sea Dragon (vanillager)

5. LadyOtheFarm - Chimaera (scalloped hammerhead)
24. PrincessButterCup - Flower hat jelly (village protector)
17. DVMDream - Blobfish (Bargibanti pygmy seahorse)
21. hazelmoo - Pyjama shark (village seer)
20. Saki Nishibi - Saltwater crocodile (vanillager)
6. Zensing - Blowfish (Villager Assassin)
23. Mad Jack – Cone Snail (village item maker)
16. finnickthedog- Goblin shark (vanillager)

8. Flim Flam Man - Sea cucumber
3. Ceke2002 - Amphioxus (vanillager)
1. Animal Midwife - Mola mola (vanillager)
18. heyyimhayley - Flabellina (vanillager)
22. Filly Bay - Anglerfish (village tracker)
19. Nyanko - Sea Spider (vanillager)

Ally was the silenced one I expect. I just missed lynch (again). Was planning to get on before it closed and then work happened. Surprised I haven't been modkilled yet, honestly.

I get where the ny lynch came from, though that wouldn't have been my vote today. Ny and SOV were tied on the suspicion tier for me.

FS seems like a very good conversion target. I (and I assume most people) had her on the cleared list after her reaction to assuming she was lynched. However, I have never played with her so I can't really compare her play style to anything. Since conversion presumably happened after FFM died, it would also exclude my theory that FFM would not have voted for a wolf after the 2nd wolf lynch.

SOV's determination to have FS lynched is starting to bug me a bit. Mainly because excluding conversion, I think it is very very unlikely she is a wolf and thought that that was made obvious on thread. He has been pressing her lynch since before the night we assume conversion happened. Also for the FFM lynch, he did vote FFM but without any stellar reason, and was not the first vote in that direction.

I don't have any feels on Jil at the moment, which is odd since I usually think she is wolfy. I also just haven't paid much attention to her this game so I might get feels once I go read her posts.

Btw did we all just give up on figuring out the mythical creature thing? I don't recall seeing any posts about it today.

With that I will go contingency lynch SOV (providing I'm still alive) just to avoid missing another lynch in case I can't get on. My plans for tomorrow include reading through Jilary and WZ's posts in particular since I haven't yet and I value sleep more than getting it done now.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ally was the silenced one I expect. I just missed lynch (again). Was planning to get on before it closed and then work happened. Surprised I haven't been modkilled yet, honestly.

I get where the ny lynch came from, though that wouldn't have been my vote today. Ny and SOV were tied on the suspicion tier for me.

FS seems like a very good conversion target. I (and I assume most people) had her on the cleared list after her reaction to assuming she was lynched. However, I have never played with her so I can't really compare her play style to anything. Since conversion presumably happened after FFM died, it would also exclude my theory that FFM would not have voted for a wolf after the 2nd wolf lynch.

SOV's determination to have FS lynched is starting to bug me a bit. Mainly because excluding conversion, I think it is very very unlikely she is a wolf and thought that that was made obvious on thread. He has been pressing her lynch since before the night we assume conversion happened. Also for the FFM lynch, he did vote FFM but without any stellar reason, and was not the first vote in that direction.

I don't have any feels on Jil at the moment, which is odd since I usually think she is wolfy. I also just haven't paid much attention to her this game so I might get feels once I go read her posts.

Btw did we all just give up on figuring out the mythical creature thing? I don't recall seeing any posts about it today.

With that I will go contingency lynch SOV (providing I'm still alive) just to avoid missing another lynch in case I can't get on. My plans for tomorrow include reading through Jilary and WZ's posts in particular since I haven't yet and I value sleep more than getting it done now.
This is dumb.
I was SECOND to vote for FFM, and was very adversarial to his stupid defense later on (the only one if i recall).
Also was early on another wolf lynch I can't remember.

And I have no idea why YOU think FS is an obvious villager. All I know is there has been no defense from FS, and the one time FS was close to being lynched, somehow squirreled away and a villager was lynched instead without a single word from FS.

I will keep on lynching FS until there is a semblance of a reason not to, because you don't let go of something until there is a good reason to move on. I have never received one from FS or anyone else. Your insistence FS is a villager should be backed up by one thought please.

I have done a pretty decent job this game IMHO, and have tried to steer us away from what I thought were dumb lynches, but if that is wolfy to you.. .fine. Not much I can do about that.

lynch FS

Cause until FS says something worthy of moving on, I won't.

ps- If I am lynched and don't have a chance to say it... I think Dyachei was the best conversion choice. Wolves know she can't be killed at night, and we would not try to lynch her as an original, and the minute I threw out a "I have an inkling of who might be converted" she immediately threw out a lynch SOV vote. That could be weird timing, but I don't think so. We have been mildly PM-ing, but mostly non-game related TBH.

SOV likely started the game as a villager since LotF apparently tried to steal his ability very early in the game. Dy also at least started as villager since she was attacked once and FFM blocked her another night.

As far as your suspicions of me, you can be pretty sure I started village as I was seered by hmoo.

It was a night of TERROR! The ocean creatures found 8 arms separated from his body along the sea floor.

Dead is @Rogert, octopus and village blocker. He could wrap someone up in his tentacles every night to prevent them from doing anything. Octopuses (not octopi) come in an extraordinary range of colors, shapes, and sizes. They are masters of camouflage, highly intelligent, and have the ability to squeeze into very tight spaces. The whole octopus body is soft, except for the beak, which is the remnant of its ancestral shell. Octopuses have 3 hearts, short term and long term memory, the ability to complete mazes and puzzles, unscrew jars, and use tools.

gif-octopus-jar.gif
swimming-octopus-o.gif
tumblr_my6w78t0y01qzt7d8o1_500.gif

Blue-ringed Octopuses have enough venom to kill 26 humans in minutes, please be careful. There is no antivenom.

Deadline is 9pm EST.

Note: Dark shadows continue to flit across the surface accompanied by bass rumbles and a thick oily stench. Denizens of the ocean, swim at your own risk!

9/26 Players remain.

CURRENT ROSTER:

Epipelagic

2. @WhtsThFrequency
4. @allyphoe

Mesopelagic
7. @LetItSnow
10. @Jilary

Bathypelagic
14. @StartingoverVet
15. @dyachei

Abyssalpelagic

Hadalpelagic
25. @WildZoo
26. @Frozenshades

Sushi (Dead):

13. Rogert - Octopus (village blocker)

I was chased by orcas yesterday, and the nice humans patched me up and released me this morning.

I personally think Cthulhu is a red herring, but I can see where reasonable people would agree to disagree on that one. None of the other pictures were of nefarious things (I'm assuming that's what Jil was fishing for?), and they were consistent with what other people are saying - Lion fish was speared 3 times but was the one that got away, everything else was cute animals in tanks.

It was a night of TERROR! The ocean creatures found 8 arms separated from his body along the sea floor.

Dead is @Rogert, octopus and village blocker. He could wrap someone up in his tentacles every night to prevent them from doing anything. Octopuses (not octopi) come in an extraordinary range of colors, shapes, and sizes. They are masters of camouflage, highly intelligent, and have the ability to squeeze into very tight spaces. The whole octopus body is soft, except for the beak, which is the remnant of its ancestral shell. Octopuses have 3 hearts, short term and long term memory, the ability to complete mazes and puzzles, unscrew jars, and use tools.

gif-octopus-jar.gif
swimming-octopus-o.gif
tumblr_my6w78t0y01qzt7d8o1_500.gif

Blue-ringed Octopuses have enough venom to kill 26 humans in minutes, please be careful. There is no antivenom.

Deadline is 9pm EST.

9/26 Players remain.

CURRENT ROSTER:

Epipelagic

2. @WhtsThFrequency
4. @allyphoe

Mesopelagic
7. @LetItSnow
10. @Jilary

Bathypelagic
14. @StartingoverVet
15. @dyachei

Abyssalpelagic

Hadalpelagic
25. @WildZoo
26. @Frozenshades

Sushi (Dead):

13. Rogert - Octopus (village blocker)
I just like how the octopus gets the jar lid off and then is like "Nah, this is good" and stays inside.

Reactions: 5 users
I was wrapped up in tentacles last night.

@StartingoverVet - I'd be someone the wolves would probably be pretty keen to get lynched because otherwise it would take them at least 2 nights to kill me.
not sure I believe this because it sounds so similar to Dyachei's role, and this is a role light game.

but for now,
unlynch FS
lynch LIS

looking for an original, he seems a good choice.
Once we get the original, we can pursue the conversion who I am now more convinced in Dyachei.

I'm a bowhead whale and I have death avoidance at night. Go run wild with that. Does it sound like a wolf ability?

I've been honest with everyone here.

Also, I've not had time to wolf as I've been in and out of the hospital since Saturday.

Dyachei PM-ed me and I believe herbased on the tone of the PM. Maybe I am gullible (it happens occasionally, but I don't think so).

Still want to focus on the original.

not sure I believe this because it sounds so similar to Dyachei's role, and this is a role light game.
I actually kind of agree with this...we've had so many vanillagers I'm not sure I believe there would be two such similar roles in the game.

I actually kind of agree with this...we've had so many vanillagers I'm not sure I believe there would be two such similar roles in the game.
I actually believe there are some roles that are similar.
Has there been any mention of items or has anyone received any items since MJ was killed?
I haven't had any.

People who were silenced and I feel like I and others know their identity:
WZ
Jil
BBC
WTF
Ally (whomever is silenced today can tell us about ally tomorrow)

Other people who were acted on by wolves:
Dy
SOV

FS was blocked last night and couldn't have done any killing. That leaves LIS and is the reason I'm voting for him today. I realize none of that means anything for our convert, but it's a start.

And I have no idea why YOU think FS is an obvious villager. All I know is there has been no defense from FS, and the one time FS was close to being lynched, somehow squirreled away and a villager was lynched instead without a single word from FS.

I will keep on lynching FS until there is a semblance of a reason not to, because you don't let go of something until there is a good reason to move on. I have never received one from FS or anyone else. Your insistence FS is a villager should be backed up by one thought please.
What I thought was when FS was about to be lynched (and absolutely no one knew they would be able to get out of it), they posted the typical "go villagers!" and to me it seemed genuine. I cannot see a wolf posting that AFTER lynch, when they knew they were being lynched.

It was a surprise when final lynch tally showed that Saki (was that who it was that day?) got lynched instead.

FS was blocked last night and couldn't have done any killing. That leaves LIS and is the reason I'm voting for him today. I realize none of that means anything for our convert, but it's a start.

Since we most likely have at least 2 wolves left, being blocked and having a death happen is not any proof of innocence.
I've already stated I don't think FS is an original wolf, but doesn't mean he/she isn't a convert :shrug:

I also think LIS might be silenced today so I'm conflicted. Actually can he even be lynched today? I was told I couldn't vote even by pm while I was silenced because I wasn't in the ocean.
I think someone voted for me while I was silenced.