Frog Eat Frog WWorld - An Amphibian Adventure

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Who do you think the wolf is?
I'm trying to figure that out... I need to go back and read all interactions anyone had with genny ever... not sure that will actually tell us anything though... Can you tell me how in your POE people were cleared? I'm considering barky or you or Cait... but probably barky

Members don't see this ad.

I'm trying to figure that out... I need to go back and read all interactions anyone had with genny ever... not sure that will actually tell us anything though... Can you tell me how in your POE people were cleared? I'm considering barky or you or Cait... but probably barky
A lot of tone, some gamesolving by people, and also got a lot of brief glimpses at interactions when I was flipping back and forth making the lynch tracker.

For example, miz feels Village for unlynching Caiter and then relynching Caiter shortly thereafter earlier today.

I don’t really care to share all my reads while we wait for NK/s to go through, though.

Reactions: 1 user
A lot of tone, some gamesolving by people, and also got a lot of brief glimpses at interactions when I was flipping back and forth making the lynch tracker.

For example, miz feels Village for unlynching Caiter and then relynching Caiter shortly thereafter earlier today.

I don’t really care to share all my reads while we wait for NK/s to go through, though.
Understandable. That makes sense....

Members don't see this ad :)
The last thing (I think) I’ll say before going to bed is this:

IF there is one wolf left
AND
that one wolf is MJ

He went to bed before lynch close and I think there’s a solid chance the kill choice will reflect that.

This also being said. IF he is the one and only remaining wolf, this late lynch close would be problematic for him and his earlier bedtime- what if he put in a kill on someone who was then lynched at day close a few hours later? Unless mods would allow him to place a backup kill choice.

I’m not dissuading anyone from voting for him because I called him Village when he last wolfed lol. But I think this reaffirms Barks as my top wolf choice right now.

ETA: I considered not posting this because wolves could manipulate their kill target to frame MJ if they really wanted to, but I think they have bigger priorities than that right now haha

Yeah I got that. Yeah I made myself obvious, but we are all just trying to find the wolf. I'm sorry that I spent all day digging at you. Shame on me for thinking it could be you. For what its worth, you have played a great game, and caught one of the wolves, which is more than I can say, soooo yeah. Maybe the final wolf will F with us a bit more and kill me instead of you.

Orrrrrrr maybe you won't die tonight if I block the wolf. (Since we are being obvious, lets be obvious). Everyone, who should I block?
I would say miz but it sounds like pippy’s serious about killing her. Maybe caiter?

I would say miz but it sounds like pippy’s serious about killing her. Maybe caiter?
I feel like your three potential candidates are all gonna be biased about which of us you should try blocking ;)

• Haha
I feel like your three potential candidates are all gonna be biased about which of us you should try blocking ;)
That is why I will listen to all of you and make my choice. What say you?

@mypetmoose
I would say miz, but that would probably be useless. Earlier today my reads would have been jboo, shelter, or miz. Jboo is outed, shelter flipped village, and pippy claims she’s gonna kill miz, so that would be a waste.

If me, sporty and barks are your top, barks would probably be my choice cause she’s been the quietest today of us and not posting much. Trying to lay low if you were the only wolf left wouldn’t be surprising. But sport sports posts also echoed off others, so they weren’t ones that would draw attention to her either. Obvi I think blocking me would be a waste :p

Basically this post is probably useless to helping you decide but I tried :p

@johnnaboo can we coordinate? You look at one and I'll block another? Can you only see cannibals, or what?

@mypetmoose
I would say miz, but that would probably be useless. Earlier today my reads would have been jboo, shelter, or miz. Jboo is outed, shelter flipped village, and pippy claims she’s gonna kill miz, so that would be a waste.

If me, sporty and barks are your top, barks would probably be my choice cause she’s been the quietest today of us and not posting much. Trying to lay low if you were the only wolf left wouldn’t be surprising. But sport sports posts also echoed off others, so they weren’t ones that would draw attention to her either. Obvi I think blocking me would be a waste :p

Basically this post is probably useless to helping you decide but I tried :p
Tbf I hold issue with you saying my posts echoed others, because I’m not seeing that at all. I’ve been in the game for mere hours and have already given you guys several posts of analysis.

Like, having someone say that about me isn’t problematic so much as it feels like you’re using it as a catch-all way to throw subtle shade.

Tbf I hold issue with you saying my posts echoed others, because I’m not seeing that at all. I’ve been in the game for mere hours and have already given you guys several posts of analysis.

Like, having someone say that about me isn’t problematic so much as it feels like you’re using it as a catch-all way to throw subtle shade.
Nah, I meant you came in at the end (cause that’s when you were subbed in) and quoted posted you found suspect, but didn’t post some big theories or something. Aside from mj, which I will always join you in tin foiling on ;) I more meant I thought barks was kind of trying to lay low, and your posts before lynch weren’t ones that would draw attention to you either, so I guess the same could be said about you. It wasn’t throwing shade, it was my reasoning for barks could also somewhat apply to you and I’m not helpful in mpms decision.

Members don't see this ad :)
Something to consider when deciding who to lynch tomorrow: is this gonna be a game where the third party can win with either side or one where they win alone

Something to consider when deciding who to lynch tomorrow: is this gonna be a game where the third party can win with either side or one where they win alone
Absolutely. And if we block a wolf tonight, then we know who it is and lynch Pippy tomorrow, the wolf the following day. Assuming wolves even allow her to live that long.

I’d like to see what happens tonight, however. That’s why I think keeping pip alive for today was good. Wolves have a tough choice to make, because they gotta choose between a blocker, an outted cannibal, and the last PR

Night 2

Freeze tolerance is one of the most physiologically fascinating abilities that you find in the animal kingdom. Animals such as the wood frog, Lithobates sylvaticus, can tolerate the formation of ice crystals in their extracellular fluid spaces. The ice draws all the liquid out of their cells, preserving them in a dehydrated state. In this state, their vital functions all cease. But somehow, they are able to return to complete function when they thaw again. Some species may go through multiple freeze-thaw cycles in a season, depending on the weather.

Fascinating, but what does this have to do with how our amphibian group fared through the night? Absolutely nothing.

Dead are @johnnaboo and @mizchiefmanaged, their bodies hidden somewhere under the leaf litter

It is now Day 3. Lynch close is 11pm EST/8pm PST.

6 amphibians remain

1. @johnnaboo
2. @Ms Procrastinator

3. @Barkley13
4. @sheltermed - Fire Salamander, Vanillager
5. @mypetmoose
6. @Mad Jack
7. @genny
8. @mizchiefmanaged
9. @Miranda Senft
- Southern Leopard Frog, Cannibal Vigilante
10. @PippyPony
11. @SportPonies
12. @Caiter92

Last edited:
943B94CD-6EE8-4F50-A3B3-79A5BD6F61CA.gif

Reactions: 2 users
Okay so bark bark is cleared. That leaves mj sporty or cait.

Hey I am a good little 3rd P who does what I say I'm going to do!
Okay yes, but I'm still thinking it makes sense to lynch you so you don't kill tonight so it won't be lylo tomorrow. Plus we don't know your win condition. Sorry, but it's time I think

###lynch pippy###

But we can't allow this to be the only thing we do today. We need to talk about mj cait and sport sport too. One of them is the wolf.

And actually, your process of elimination looks a lot better leaving me alive and lynching me tomorrow, but ok village, you do you

If I had it out for you guys I would have taken out the blocker last night instead of a vanillager

One thing to consider is that the wolf chose Jboo over the blocker or the extra kill. Risky move.

I could have easily changed my target last night so the wolf is potentially someone I haven't been very focused on. And mpm likely has them as somewhat village, too if they weren't worried about being blocked.

lynch pippy Always happy to join you
I don’t like that you’re just popping on for votes and then leaving. The other two recent games I’ve played with you were you’ve done this you’ve been a wolf and trying to skirt by.

I get you’re super busy, but you thought you had time to play this game, so it seems very intentional. Your mpm vote yesterday didn’t really go along with the current convo at the time and I don’t remember you ever coming back to say why.

Official Day 3 Endgame's A Doozy Lynch Tally

MJ (1) - pip
Pippy (2) - mpm, MJ

3/6 votes
Deadline: 11pm EST/8pm PST (~9 hours)

giphy.gif

***lynch MJ*** for the reasons in my post above.

He just really seems like he’s trying to skirt by and keep off of anyone’s radar.

I don’t think pippy’s a wolf, but MJ is playing a lot like he did in Dogs and Horses when he was a wolf.

Official Day 3 Endgame's A Doozy Lynch Tally

MJ (1) - pip
Pippy (2) - mpm, MJ

3/6 votes
Deadline: 11pm EST/8pm PST (~9 hours)

giphy.gif
I can't stop laughing at this gif

Much discuss
Idk really what to say though... we can't have you killing someone tonight. That means the wolf has to choose between me and barky to kill, leaving one villager hard cleared going into tomorrow. Maybe I'll block the right person by chance.

Anyone want to talk about the thought process behind them killing jboo? I get that jboo was a seer, but my tinfoil is that she can only see cannibals... so that means that the final wolf must also be a cannibal- also confirmed by the night write up