Frog Eat Frog WWorld - An Amphibian Adventure

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Because I worked all day and then went out and got drunk after work. So this is the first time I’ve had to sit down and actually think today.
Ok well you are now coming to the wrong conclusion at the wire, and that's frustrating considering how hard I've fought today to get people to look at someone other than me

Members don't see this ad.

@WildZoo
You promised spec chat a Terms of Conditions at like noon, you're giving me the sads.
Oops I got distracted by mimosas and cider and panicking about accidentally taking my friend's key card to California with me when I was supposed to leave it with someone to feed his cat...

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Ok well you are now coming to the wrong conclusion at the wire, and that's frustrating considering how hard I've fought today to get people to look at someone other than me
If I am then I’m sorry and that really sucks. But I’m also not the only person on your vote.

Unoffical D2 Lynch Tally
Cait () -
jboo (1) - Pippy
mpm (1) - MJ
Pippy (3) - shelter, mpm, miz
shelter (2) - Barks, Cait
MJ (1) - jboo
Barks (1) - Sporty

9/9
@PippyPony you are in the lead
lynch close in ~15 min

Reactions: 1 users
Why feels for Cait? And I’m just not understanding what you see as odd
Her tone of post and mimicking other votes has me rubbed the wrong way. I know there are quotes out there that I’ll try to find but honestly I don’t know if I’ll have time to tonight. It’s lame, but largely feels.

What I find odd about Pippy? I honestly believe Jboo. It’s possible they’re both village. But I have a hard time seeing a village cannibal NK someone that nobody else in the game seemed to have feelings for.

Her tone of post and mimicking other votes has me rubbed the wrong way. I know there are quotes out there that I’ll try to find but honestly I don’t know if I’ll have time to tonight. It’s lame, but largely feels.

What I find odd about Pippy? I honestly believe Jboo. It’s possible they’re both village. But I have a hard time seeing a village cannibal NK someone that nobody else in the game seemed to have feelings for.
Jboo is not lynching me anymore.

And I find it insulting -- AGAIN -- that I'm dying with the implication that I am incapable of having correct reads.

No but you are the only one who is piling on at the end for no discernable reason

Wolves already know I can kill people and that I killed one. They aren't going to let me hang around
I actually gave a pretty legitimate reason. I went back and reread and what you’re saying you did doesn’t jive with what you were saying D1 IMO. And wolves would absolutely let you hang around if they thought you could get lynched. You’re convinced there’s like three other cannibals so you’re not the biggest fish.

Members don't see this ad :)
Jboo is not lynching me anymore.

And I find it insulting -- AGAIN -- that I'm dying with the implication that I am incapable of having correct reads.
And I’m not implying your reads are bad. If you’re village that was an awesome read. I’m lynching you because I think what you did was wolfy.

I want to trust pip... but I'm just not sure... there are only 3 village PR so someone is lying... cards on the table its gotta be pippy or jboo

I am on the fence but now don't even really have time to type out why
I could go jboo

I give up with you guys.

If you want to continue to lose games, then go ahead and lynch the people who are game solving and participating.

Bye, and I hope the last wolf wins.

It honestly kind of seems like you’re not bothering to actually read anything but my votes? Moose wasn’t a mimick, I gave my reasoning. I also thought jboo was fishing for power roles before I voted for her, and said shelter was my next vote for her tunneling hours ago.

I don’t really get why you’re stuck on me but then saying you haven’t had time to read the thread today until now :shrug:

It honestly kind of seems like you’re not bothering to actually read anything but my votes? Moose wasn’t a mimick, I gave my reasoning. I also thought jboo was fishing for power roles before I voted for her, and said shelter was my next vote for her tunneling hours ago.

I don’t really get why you’re stuck on me but then saying you haven’t had time to read the thread today until now :shrug:
I have skimmed today until the most recent few pages. But I can still have feelz based on skins. And quite honestly the feels aren’t even that super solid on you. But more for you than anyone else, barring pip.

Unoffical D2 Lynch Tally
Cait () -
jboo () -
mpm (1) - MJ
shelter (3) - Barks, Cait, Pippy
MJ (1) - jboo
Barks (1) - Sporty

9/9
Pippy and @sheltermed you are in the lead
lynch close in ~5 min

Reactions: 1 users
I am really not lying about the kill target stuff and you're gonna have to trust me on the rest of it
Okay but even just to get confirmation on genny... that might help... and I'm feeling you are 3rd party at this point

I want to trust pip... but I'm just not sure... there are only 3 village PR so someone is lying... cards on the table its gotta be pippy or jboo
This is a good point though. I’m also thinking about moose’s role and how it said cannibal vigilante but if you’re a village cannibal don’t you then kinda have to be a vigilante?

I have skimmed today until the most recent few pages. But I can still have feelz based on skins. And quite honestly the feels aren’t even that super solid on you. But more for you than anyone else, barring pip.
So you skimmed stuff, and I can't even type anymore because my hands hurt, and I am the one who is dying?

Hey you know what would make this following choice suck? If Pippy is a wolf who said she killed a wolf. We wouldn't have a way of knowing that at the moment.
However, I'm thinking she's the third party (lol, ninja'd by a fraction of a second), and it seems she's playing pro-village right now if that's the case.
Doesn't mean I don't want to lynch her later

unlynch Barks
lynch Shelter

No. That does not get an eyeroll. I am not a fan of people who admit they aren't paying attention coming in 20 minutes before the end of the day and lynching the most active player who has been fighting her as$ off for 11 hours.
Yes. It does get an eye roll. The last time you were like this you were a wolf. And just because I skimmed the first three pages of today doesn’t mean I didn’t pay a **** ton of attention to the last two, when things began not adding up completely.

Yes. It does get an eye roll. The last time you were like this you were a wolf. And just because I skimmed the first three pages of today doesn’t mean I didn’t pay a **** ton of attention to the last two, when things began not adding up completely.
Ok, well I am not a wolf but that doesn't mean I wanted to die.

I get incredibly frustrated by lynches like that and it's one of the reasons why I stopped playing a while ago.

Also do you have something you wanna share with the class before you die, since you're convinced you're going to tonight?
What else do you want from me?

I told you my affiliation, my role name, my target, my target's affiliation, my target's role name, my target's target and her affiliation and role name, my future target, my reads, all the reasoning behind my reads, all my interpretations of possible wolf logic in this game and how they relate to my reads, and the fact that I can't be blocked so @mypetmoose would be better served by blocking someone else.

Axolotl OUT

cc_1280px-Salamandra_salamandra-54_16x9.jpg

Salamandra salamandra, or the fire salamander, is the largest and most well-known salamander species in Europe. Unfortunately, over the last several years their populations have begun to dwindle due to chytridiomycosis. This is the result of infection with a fungus, called Batrachochytrium salamandrivorans (Bsal) that has an affinity for keratin. The salamanders' skin becomes ulcerated and necrotic, and eventually they lose their ability to osmoregulate, and in some cases to respirate properly.

It was decided that the fire salamander should be destroyed, to prevent the deadly pathogen from spreading to the other amphibians. You should know, though, that Bsal tends to hide out in the environment and in carrier species that don't show clinical signs of the disease. Maybe everyone should take some prophylactic voriconazole and polymyxin E, just to be safe.

You have lynched @sheltermed, who was Salamandra salamandra, the fire salamander, a vanilla villager

8 amphibians remain

1. @johnnaboo
2. @Ms Procrastinator
3. @Barkley13
4. @sheltermed - Fire Salamander, Vanillager
5. @mypetmoose
6. @Mad Jack
7. @genny
8. @mizchiefmanaged
9. @Miranda Senft - Southern Leopard Frog, Cannibal Vigilante
10. @PippyPony
11. @finnickthedog
12. @Caiter92

*******FINAL TALLY FOR DAY 2***********

D2 Lynch Tally
Cait () -
jboo () -
mpm (1) - MJ
shelter (4) - Barks, Cait, Pippy, sporty
MJ (1) - jboo
Barks () -

9/9

Last edited:
What else do you want from me?

I told you my affiliation, my role name, my target, my target's affiliation, my target's role name, my target's target and her affiliation and role name, my future target, my reads, all the reasoning behind my reads, all my interpretations of possible wolf logic in this game and how they relate to my reads, and the fact that I can't be blocked so @mypetmoose would be better served by blocking someone else.

Axolotl OUT
Yeah I got that. Yeah I made myself obvious, but we are all just trying to find the wolf. I'm sorry that I spent all day digging at you. Shame on me for thinking it could be you. For what its worth, you have played a great game, and caught one of the wolves, which is more than I can say, soooo yeah. Maybe the final wolf will F with us a bit more and kill me instead of you.

Orrrrrrr maybe you won't die tonight if I block the wolf. (Since we are being obvious, lets be obvious). Everyone, who should I block?

Yeah I got that. Yeah I made myself obvious, but we are all just trying to find the wolf. I'm sorry that I spent all day digging at you. Shame on me for thinking it could be you. For what its worth, you have played a great game, and caught one of the wolves, which is more than I can say, soooo yeah. Maybe the final wolf will F with us a bit more and kill me instead of you.

Orrrrrrr maybe you won't die tonight if I block the wolf. (Since we are being obvious, lets be obvious). Everyone, who should I block?
Who do you think the wolf is?

If we had actual proof there was only one wolf I would love to play this game. But with pip being chaos at the very least I’m not altogether convinced that we still don’t have two wolves out there.

If we had actual proof there was only one wolf I would love to play this game. But with pip being chaos at the very least I’m not altogether convinced that we still don’t have two wolves out there.
Fair enough but regardless I'm outed so. Let's say I don't block pippy because she can't be blocked. Who is next? Unless you are suggesting I don't try to stop the wolf kill which will presumeably be for pippy or I