Sherlock WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I can talk!! I was silenced for day 4. Anyone want to own up?

Also, SnS- thanks for investigating me!

As I was reading through the thread, I was sure that CFC had been caught. Danget, another yarder. :(

I had the cameras last night and saw someone doing an investigation of someone else. I don't know if they were using an item or it is their role or what the results were.....Since SnS used an item to investigate me and I had the cameras, I'm guessing this person is our seer and will speak up if they go up for the lynch in the future.

SNS had the pocket magnifier since night 1

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry guys just got back from dinner... didn't think the lynch would end this early or I would have checked in from my phone to vote....

ugh sorry we lost you CFC... :(

:( sorry cfc! Also sorry for missing the vote. Busy watching kids and puppy and making cookies.

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
I guess I'll have to distract myself with cat videos now :(:(:(.
Please don't stop playing..It's not like you ruined the game or anything. It is part of the fun/frustration... Other villagers have been lynched for similar mistakes in the past.. And now when a wolf makes this claim in the future, they can always say "but CFC was innocent!". :D

Unfortunately it is impossible to trust someone when they make a honest mistake.

Sorry, CFC. I found the not having a name odd, then suddenly having a name.. I hate when innocent mistakes end in lynching a villager... :(

How can you tell when someone is telling the truth about making a mistake vs. being wolfie?

Please don't stop playing..It's not like you ruined the game or anything. It is part of the fun/frustration... Other villagers have been lynched for similar mistakes in the past.. And now when a wolf makes this claim in the future, they can always say "but CFC was innocent!". :D

Unfortunately it is impossible to trust someone when they make a honest mistake.

yeah, orca2011 can never say "but you guys always lynch me for no good reason!"

Heylo, why do you think there is a seer? You said you don't know whether they used an item or it's a role. Maybe you saw SnS use the item on you?

Heylo, why do you think there is a seer? You said you don't know whether they used an item or it's a role. Maybe you saw SnS use the item on you?

Presumably Heylodeb saw the names of the people involved and it wasn't SnS, but she was smart enough not to reveal the names of the people she saw.... :p

Of course you are my bright little star,
I've miles
And miles
Of files
Pretty files of your forefather's fruit
And now to suit our
Great computer,
You're magnetic ink.

Hey LIS...I know this is bringing it back a few pages...but what the heck was this?

Presumably Heylodeb saw the names of the people involved and it wasn't SnS, but she was smart enough not to reveal the names of the people she saw.... :p
Exactly!

Hey LIS...I know this is bringing it back a few pages...but what the heck was this?

Lol. Yes. I mean, I'm flattered but ???? Lol

I already forgot about that again. And I even wrote an answer to it yesterday. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
soooo sick of counting these damn bottles..

and whats worse is this is a beach house... so temped just to lay on the roof and sunbath.

so far made 80 bucks?

Why are you counting wine bottles for money, TW?

And get your PMs in, people! 10 pm will be here before you know it.

Why are you counting wine bottles for money, TW?

And get your PMs in, people! 10 pm will be here before you know it.

my boss at my regular job has like, 3 different rooms of wine in his house

he pays me 20 an hr to take inventory on cellartracker. technically I am also making money at the office, but since both of the guys went on vacay, im staying here trying to get the job dpne in one sitting

(also kinda babysitting his dogs lol)

ohhhh i wish i was rich to pay my own lackey 20 bucks an hour to keep track of all my wine lol

my boss at my regular job has like, 3 different rooms of wine in his house

he pays me 20 an hr to take inventory on cellartracker. technically I am also making money at the office, but since both of the guys went on vacay, im staying here trying to get the job dpne in one sitting

(also kinda babysitting his dogs lol)

ohhhh i wish i was rich to pay my own lackey 20 bucks an hour to keep track of all my wine lol

I will drink count wine bottles for $20/hour...

Just me being goofy - it was in response to Heylodeb when she claimed to be a villager, right? I felt like throwing some ancient Moody Blues lyrics out. :)

Haha fair enough. Just making sure you didn't stumble on crazy pills or have a wheelchair accident and hit your head:rolleyes:

Sorry to lose CFC. The whole wanting to not play anymore reminded me of when we were wolves together. I used it to keep myself alive another night. It's still too bad though.

I just had a random thought, it was super impressive for IPB to come up with a role on the fly like that for sheeps. Well done

I just had a random thought, it was super impressive for IPB to come up with a role on the fly like that for sheeps. Well done
Thanks. Cuit and I were all, "What can we do???" but I think it's worked out well.

Ugh, I'm so sorry CFC. :( You were innocent as well as upset. Come to Louisiana and we'll have beers (or whatever alcohol you prefer!) and I'll make you feel mo'betta. :D

See what I can do with beer?

View attachment bockrisotto.jpeg

Shiner Bock risotto with BACON. :)

Just me being goofy - it was in response to Heylodeb when she claimed to be a villager, right? I felt like throwing some ancient Moody Blues lyrics out. :)

and here I was thinking I was all special. :p

*********************************************************************************************

I think we need a Mod Appreciation Day. :biglove:

**********************************************************************************************

*********************************************************************************************

I think we need a Mod Appreciation Day. :biglove:

**********************************************************************************************

hahaha

That spells MAD

************************************************************************************************

hahaha

That spells MAD

Completely unintentional...but I'm okay with that. :laugh:

************************************************************************************************

******************************************************************************************
And now I have that meme stuck in my head, the one of Oprah spinning around in circles with the caption, "You mad?" Except, now I keep thinking, "You mod?"

*******************************************************************************************

:eek: Iwanna mod a game so I can laugh at people! :laugh:
Modding is so much fun. I love coming up with roles and things--and then you know everything and get to see the wolfie tricks! And I looooove to do write-ups.

I know dyachei said she just wanted to try out the vemtex vest to see what it does, but it sounded like the knew there was a possibility of it blowing up a player - a villager! - and she was still willing to use it. It's all good to try out an item but if you know that it could kill someone.. I think that's a bit risky..

Also, how did you know about the spray paint, Abney, but weren't silenced (assuming you're the one who had it)?

I know dyachei said she just wanted to try out the vemtex vest to see what it does, but it sounded like the knew there was a possibility of it blowing up a player - a villager! - and she was still willing to use it. It's all good to try out an item but if you know that it could kill someone.. I think that's a bit risky..

Also, how did you know about the spray paint, Abney, but weren't silenced (assuming you're the one who had it)?

I'd tell you but I'm dead so.....

I was looking through my notes and just wrote stuff down and didn't think about who was dead and who wasn't. Sorry bout that. :laugh:

Dyachei caught my attention with that too. I don't buy the I asked the mods if it would blow up every time and they said no. Mods don't usually give information to how items work. And there was still a chance the vest could have blown up and killed. She said that she assumed it was like her role in the lounge, IPB and cuit don't really frequence the lounge so...

Dyachei caught my attention with that too. I don't buy the I asked the mods if it would blow up every time and they said no. Mods don't usually give information to how items work. And there was still a chance the vest could have blown up and killed. She said that she assumed it was like her role in the lounge, IPB and cuit don't really frequence the lounge so...

Yup! Too risky for my taste. I had it the second night, but decided not to use it. And that was before Dyachei talked about it. I was curious but didn't wanna kill an innocent on accident.

After the rush to condemn CFC as a criminal and the fallout as the officers realized their mistake, night seemed to pass all too quickly. Someone spent the night examining the entire House from top to bottom instead of sleeping. Industrious research into certain officers’ backgrounds continued. The strange, unnatural fog claimed another victim. And to the surprise of no one, although against the hopes of many, shots rang out once again. However, this time it didn’t stop at two; the shots continued until more than three dozen had been fired.

Everyone froze where they were, waiting to see if any more shots were coming. The first to move was kakuru, running into the house hysterically. All she could do was point outside with a trembling hand, where several officers were already gathering in the Back Garden. “It’s PP,” said heylodeb bleakly, staring at the body. “Who would do this?” She was talking about the neat hole between PP’s eyes, the three shots to her chest clustered over her heart, and the blood draining into the dirt around her--including the message carved there with precise shots: I O U.

That wasn’t the worst of it. TW screamed for help from the Garage, and everyone around PP rushed over. They found her staring at ksmi as she held dyachei on the floor. “I don’t know what happened,” explained a subdued Jamrockin. “She doesn’t have a mark on her. We just found her like this.” When ksmi pried open dyachei’s hand to reveal a small bottle, the best guess that anyone could come up with was that, overwhelmed, dyachei had committed suicide.

PetPony, otherwise known as John Watson, the army doctor, a Yarder, has died! No longer will she be able to protect someone from danger each night.

dyachei, otherwise known as Greg Lestrade, the Detective Inspector, a Yarder, has died! She won’t be able to use her skills to investigate her fellow officers any more.

Not including Head Officer Sheeps, 17 players remain:
Pink Division
1. TigerWillow
2. PetPony - John Watson, the army doctor
3. SnS
4. zanydogz - Seb Wilkes

Banker Division
1. krist
2. DVMDream
3. SOV
4. CorporateFatCat - Angelo

Game Division
1. nohika
2. heylodeb
3. wldlfstdnt
4. Abney - Mike Stamford

Scandal Division
1. LIS
2. dyachei - Greg Lestrade, the Detective Inspector
3. devyn
4. abbercadaver

Hounds Division
1. orcagirl
2. kakurubird
3. Jamr0ckin
4. wildcatj - Andrew West

Reichenbach Division
1. Dandelion18 - D.I. Dimmock
2. Philliab
3. holdonhope
4. ksmi117

It is now Day 5. Please vote for one player to lynch. Day closes at 11 am CDT or when plurality has been reached.

Yup! Too risky for my taste. I had it the second night, but decided not to use it. And that was before Dyachei talked about it. I was curious but didn't wanna kill an innocent on accident.

I'm down with using it. It benefits us to figure out how items work sooner rather than later so we can make intelligent decisions about using them. If Dyachei had a reasonable belief it wasn't likely to cause damage ... then it makes sense to me to try it.