You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2009-2010 Rosalind Franklin Application Thread
Started by shemarty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
waiting and holding sucks
hey everyone, i just wanted to post a thank you to everyone that has been so ridiculously helpful in sharing their thoughts, feelings, statuses etc in helping me quell my anxiety throughout this process (as I come into my apt drained from a night shift)..... it really has helped.... I hope you all can continue your help through the bitter end of this process! Anyways, in all seriousness, again- thank you. I hope us recent waitlisters as well as still on holders (if there are any out there?.... let me know if there are still... haha... just trying to gauge still) still get in.... you people are the BEST and i guarantee we will all get into whatever it is we want to do soon....
I do not know any of you in a personal sense but i want to say that i feel like i know all you people well because you have all gone through the same pain and anxiety i have, and this includes the far previous rejection and acceptance people too, you are all great.
ps--- the white sox are really good again! and trust me (as a biased sox fan) this means great things for us!
I do not know any of you in a personal sense but i want to say that i feel like i know all you people well because you have all gone through the same pain and anxiety i have, and this includes the far previous rejection and acceptance people too, you are all great.
ps--- the white sox are really good again! and trust me (as a biased sox fan) this means great things for us!
hey everyone, i just wanted to post a thank you to everyone that has been so ridiculously helpful in sharing their thoughts, feelings, statuses etc in helping me quell my anxiety throughout this process (as I come into my apt drained from a night shift)..... it really has helped.... I hope you all can continue your help through the bitter end of this process! Anyways, in all seriousness, again- thank you. I hope us recent waitlisters as well as still on holders (if there are any out there?.... let me know if there are still... haha... just trying to gauge still) still get in.... you people are the BEST and i guarantee we will all get into whatever it is we want to do soon....
I do not know any of you in a personal sense but i want to say that i feel like i know all you people well because you have all gone through the same pain and anxiety i have, and this includes the far previous rejection and acceptance people too, you are all great.
ps--- the white sox are really good again! and trust me (as a biased sox fan) this means great things for us!
ditto
cmoooooooon rfu.... u know u want me....
cmoooooooon rfu.... u know u want me....
me too
I wish there were more people posting about their status with respect to cms. I'm sure there are tons of people that were transferred from the hold list to the waitlist. This way we can somewhat more accurately gauge the cms adcom decisions.
We know a few things for certain:
Since it is a low tiered school, we know that acceptances DO happen till the first day of orientation. i want to say that no more than 5-7 people drop one month before classes start.
However, we do not know how long the waitlist is or their methodology for picking people off the waitlist. If it is nonranked, they probably do their best to maintain the original composition of the class (i.e. someone from the midwest drops out, pick someone from the midwest who is on the waitlist, etc).
Any input on this matter will sincerely be appreciated
We know a few things for certain:
Since it is a low tiered school, we know that acceptances DO happen till the first day of orientation. i want to say that no more than 5-7 people drop one month before classes start.
However, we do not know how long the waitlist is or their methodology for picking people off the waitlist. If it is nonranked, they probably do their best to maintain the original composition of the class (i.e. someone from the midwest drops out, pick someone from the midwest who is on the waitlist, etc).
Any input on this matter will sincerely be appreciated
router1 did you change your sn from Sweetness34?
router1 did you change your sn from Sweetness34?
No. Why did you say that? Because I've been posting a lot...
Basically yes but also Sweetness seems to have disappeared. I wonder what happened to him/her.
Basically yes but also Sweetness seems to have disappeared. I wonder what happened to him/her.
Yeah...I've just been really anxious about this waiting game...Hopefully it works out for the best
.lamed out by cms fo sho
lamed out by cms fo sho
I doubt if theres going to be anymore movement.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
there wont be a lot, but there inevitably will be some. thats just the way it works
there wont be a lot, but there inevitably will be some. thats just the way it works
its probably not going to be me 🙁. It never is
womp womp womp
I feel like this year they accepted so many bms students that there isn't enough room for outside applicants.
They accepted about 10% FEWER bms students this year as compared to last year. Good luck to everyone.
they should accept 100% more sdners like us that have written ridiculous amounts on their forum. go us.
They accepted about 10% FEWER bms students this year as compared to last year. Good luck to everyone.
I heard there were 122 people to start with this year....Is that true?
I heard there were 122 people to start with this year....Is that true?
122 BMS students? No way.
ya no way...there were 120 in the BMS class from last year to start but only about 50-60 were accepted to CMS
122 BMS students? No way.
hey I have a question for people who applied MD/PhD, when did u get your interviews, the website states feb, does that mean we have to wait so long and if we r rejected we dont get a fair shot at gettong regular MD?
hey I have a question for people who applied MD/PhD, when did u get your interviews, the website states feb, does that mean we have to wait so long and if we r rejected we dont get a fair shot at gettong regular MD?
From what i understand...they don't accept Md/Phd students right away anymore. you apply to the phd program after you get into the MD program, and if your grades are good enough, they take you in. So you would still have to pay the tuition for the first two years.
haha, well, they have a week to do their thing if they want us
id loooooooove to have a buzzer beater medical school acceptance- MJ style.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 871
- Views
- 206K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 287K
- Replies
- 737
- Views
- 227K
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K