Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would suggest, IMHO, you save it for the interview. You are not going to "convince" anyone of anything more at this stage. There is no better outcome at this stage. You have piqued our interest (both programs). If you run out of things to talk about, then I would suggest you bring it up then. 🙂
Also, I presume you have already modified the dates? It is indeed your choice - but I am not sure that is the most compelling reason - given the cost of two trips? 😕
Mk thanks for the info!
Yes i have. I had a ton of frequent flier miles from conferences, frequent flier credit card, and recent vacations so I am paying off one of the trips with some of those miles 🙂.
Hey Midfield, how's life?
Case, definite class act.
and then i checked and my teeth took up half my face like this