Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone who interviewed early January hear back yet?
not a thing
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Anyone who interviewed early January hear back yet?
You aren't allowed to do that...Interviewing here tomorrow and it's my first MMI style interview. Can anyone who has already interviewed recall any specific questions asked?
Interviewing here tomorrow and it's my first MMI style interview. Can anyone who has already interviewed recall any specific questions asked?
Didn't realize. Thanks for letting me know. How did the interview day go overall?You aren't allowed to do that...
Congrats! super excited for you! I interviewed the same day as you, and haven't heard anything. I'm wondering if that's a bad sign....Accepted! Interviewed 1/26
No news isn't always a bad sign, especially in this game.Congrats! super excited for you! I interviewed the same day as you, and haven't heard anything. I'm wondering if that's a bad sign....
II, withdrawing.
For those still waiting...Looks like there are 5 more interview dates. 1 in March, 4 in April.

Insane!I interviewed late Feb but I was wondering if decisions would still take 8 weeks with this upcoming March 15th "deadline"...
the deadline to fill all the seats in the classWhat deadline are you referring to?
the deadline to fill all the seats in the class
+1Got an II about an hour ago, there were 3 March dates and 4 April dates available. Tried to schedule for next week but those days got snatched up quickly, so it looks like I'll be interviewing mid-April!
Email, with a letter on the mail to follow.Do they call about acceptances? Or email? Wondering what to look out for.
put on hold today. was marked complete back in july. F*** this school! drag me on this long and you can't even give me a solid answer.
I was put on hold on 8/1. Chill out lololol.put on hold today. was marked complete back in july. F*** this school! drag me on this long and you can't even give me a solid answer.
Has there been a facebook page started for the Class of 2019?
Does one exist yet?This was asked earlier, but I didn't see an answer: is there an accepted students FB group?
good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm interviewing next month.interviewing here tomorrow!
Was accepted this morning! Interviewed way back on 12/4/14!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.