2014-2015 Rosalind Franklin University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Like 11am, they called my house apparently when I got to work just asking whether I want to be kept on the alternate list. I called back but got no answer and had to leave a message. They might still call you @meetsub !!
Hmm weird, did not get any call, I wonder if they would be willing to share more information with you concerning the matter. Did you already get into a school. Maybe that is why they are asking?
 
Hmm weird, did not get any call, I wonder if they would be willing to share more information with you concerning the matter. Did you already get into a school. Maybe that is why they are asking?
I asked where I was on the waitlist and of course they don't rank so I have no idea why. Also this was my only interview sooooo I honestly don't know the dealio... again, I think they are trolling me haha
 
I asked where I was on the waitlist and of course they don't rank so I have no idea why. Also this was my only interview sooooo I honestly don't know the dealio... again, I think they are trolling me haha
Hmm wonder if others on the forums have had a similar experience it's odd to say the least
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow... I kind of hope that I don't get a call because that would be really sad if I only get a spot because some other student can't pay... Thanks for the explanation @first_time_poster
 
Got an interview invite this morning and I was never small pooled. I was complete 7/31

Scheduled my Interview for November 16th. Anyone else??