-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2014-2015 Saint Louis University Application Thread
Started by gettheleadout
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Accepted!!
Congrats!! When did you interview?Accepted!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interviewed 10/13 (got the invite middle of September and was complete early July)Congrats!! When did you interview?
LizzyM 71 OOS
Last edited:
Oh thank you! I probably met you haha I interviewed then too, who did you interview withif you don't mind saying?Accepted! OOS. LizzyM 73. Interviewed October 13th.
.
Last edited:
congrats to those accepted!! With whom did you all interview??
Accepted!!
Accepted! OOS. LizzyM 73. Interviewed October 13th.
Dr. James Shoemakercongrats to those accepted!! With whom did you all interview??
Awesome! congrats!!
Dr. James Shoemaker
Oh thank you! I probably met you haha I interviewed then too, who did you interview withif you don't mind saying?
Dr. Willmore!
congrats! yes, it was in a confirmation email...i think the confirmation is supposed to come automatically within a couple of days, but i knew i wanted to interview in the morning (so i can fly out in the afternoon) so i called the admissions folks and they scheduled me for a specific time. they are super receptive to that if you're interested.
I just got two confirmation emails. They have two different interviewers scheduled at the same time in the same room. Do they do multiple interviewers with one applicant? Or is this probably a mess up that I should call about?
Canadian applicant here, just got in! Lizzym score is 74.5. Interviewed with Dr. Gibbons.
Congrats on the acceptance!!! when did you interview?
Early-mid October. I'd rather not be specific since I was the only Canadian on that interview day =p.Congrats on the acceptance!!! when did you interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.
Last edited:
Anyone from 10/6 or 10/7 not hear back yet?
Definitely a mistake, you should call and discuss admissions.
Thanks! I called and it is sorted out. I am interviewing with Dr. Vidal. If anyone has any experience interviewing with her I would love to hear!
D
deleted545718
Anyone who's been accepted going for sure?
EDIT: Whoops, sorry for the double post...didn't realize it actually went through!
Last edited:
I'm like 95% sure I'll go there. Unless I get into like 2 other schools I'll end up at SLU but I haven't heard anything from those schools so I'll prolly be there.Anyone who's been accepted going for sure?
Anyone from 10/6 or 10/7 not hear back yet?
It looks like for the most part the Oct. 6 and 7 people haven't heard. There were a lot of SDNers saying they would be there those days, but it seems weird.Anyone who interviewed 10/6 or 10/7 still not hear anything yet?
Congrats to all the acceptances!!!!!! Wooo!Accepted Thursday! Interviewed 10/13, LizzyM 75, OOS.
(First post, but longtime SDN follower)
I was complete September 9th... nothing but silence. 🙁 OOS, 28, 3.8 GPA... my hope is going down the drain quickly.
I decided to decline my interview at SLU. I hope my spot will go to one of you! Best of luck!
Hang in there!!! There's still plenty of time! I know people who interviewed in the spring last cycle and were accepted sooner than those that interviewed in October (not specifically at SLU, but the cycle is reasonably similar across most schools)....so chin up!I was complete September 9th... nothing but silence. 🙁 OOS, 28, 3.8 GPA... my hope is going down the drain quickly.![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They're open but I have had silence after as well.Does anyone happen to know how receptive SLU is to recieving in the area/letter of intent. I was complete early August and have had radio silence since then, but I am traveling here in January. Thanks!!
+1I was complete September 9th... nothing but silence. 🙁 OOS, 28, 3.8 GPA... my hope is going down the drain quickly.![]()
from doing a little snooping through last years thread and looking again through this years thread... it looks like acceptance decision go out on any given weekday (and once a week... if I'm not mistaken)... love it how we all try to come up with each schools special algorithm for this process!! Kinda like solving a big puzzle!
from doing a little snooping through last years thread and looking again through this years thread... it looks like acceptance decision go out on any given weekday (and once a week... if I'm not mistaken)... love it how we all try to come up with each schools special algorithm for this process!! Kinda like solving a big puzzle!
I'm feeling good vibes for tomorrow!!
If we haven't heard anything from here, assume rejection?
I'm feeling good vibes for tomorrow!!
looks like it might be tomorrow...
The wait is killing me!looks like it might be tomorrow...
What day did you interview?
the wait is killing me too... keep replaying the interview over and over and over...The wait is killing me!
What day did you interview?
I interviewed on Oct 13!
OOS Acceptance. Interviewed 10/6
So did I!the wait is killing me too... keep replaying the interview over and over and over...
I interviewed on Oct 13!
Who was your interviewer??the wait is killing me too... keep replaying the interview over and over and over...
I interviewed on Oct 13!
Congrats!! Who was your interviewer?OOS Acceptance. Interviewed 10/6
I don't think we should assume rejection just yet.
Dr Railey!!
Who was your interviewer??
Edited accidental post! I would delete this if I knew how!
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
haha I second that!
Congrats on your acceptances. It appears you posted 12 times in a 15 minute period yesterday of your various interviews and acceptances. What date did you receive your acceptance notification from SLU? Trying to determine if they sent out their weekly batch of acceptances yet this week.
Congrats on your acceptances. It appears you posted 12 times in a 15 minute period yesterday of your various interviews and acceptances. What date did you receive your acceptance notification from SLU? Trying to determine if they sent out their weekly batch of acceptances yet this week.
I posted the day I got the email 😉 November 6th! Good luck mate!
Yeah.. No acceptances this week at all? Hmm..
Congrats on your acceptances. It appears you posted 12 times in a 15 minute period yesterday of your various interviews and acceptances. What date did you receive your acceptance notification from SLU? Trying to determine if they sent out their weekly batch of acceptances yet this week.OOS Acceptance. Interviewed 10/6
Sorry, imnola89. I don't know what happened. This was directed at countrydoc12, who went on a posting spree yesterday. Thanks for the response, though!
Yeah.. No acceptances this week at all? Hmm..
unless they are all non-SDNers...