You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2014-2015 Saint Louis University Application Thread
Started by gettheleadout
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
status page still says application not submitted and LOR's haven't been received... but i've gotten emails saying it was submitted what is up with these guys
Yes: "We are aware of the issue and have notified our programmers and anticipate the problem to be resolved in a week or so. In the mean time, please be assured that your application was successfully submitted."
My submission status was unchanged but payment was processed.
Status page has been having issues. Relax for a couple of weeks!
Calm down fellas! I called last week and they said technical issues will be resolved in the next 2 weeks. If you are really concerned, please call admissions and they can verify your secondary submission on their system. Things like these might happen throughout the application cycle and its probably best to just call and check if you are SO concerned.
Better to call and checkAny idea on how strict SLU is with their LORs? Could a PI fill in for one of the teacher letter requirements?
Calm down fellas! I called last week and they said technical issues will be resolved in the next 2 weeks. If you are really concerned, please call admissions and they can verify your secondary submission on their system. Things like these might happen throughout the application cycle and its probably best to just call and check if you are SO concerned.
I think some of us just expect a little more for such an outrageous fee to click a couple buttons....
I understand and share similar sentiments. But it is what it is and complaining won't help. Its best to get done with this secondary and move on to the next...time is precious and not worth cribbing over things that are out of our control.I think some of us just expect a little more for such an outrageous fee to click a couple buttons....
Runtime Error. That's what the link says when I try to go on. I then went to their website, found a link, and again it says, "Runtime Error". Anyone have this problem? I had gone on their website when I first got the secondary without any issues.
I think they're aware that the website is having issues. I called them and they said they were getting in touch with the web developers. I wouldn't worry about it right now, wait until Monday.
Do I have to be a Christian to have a shot at this school? I'm kinda an atheist so I'm not sure if it's even worth filling out their secondary.
lol I already submitted and I'm atheist as hell
Do I have to be a Christian to have a shot at this school? I'm kinda an atheist so I'm not sure if it's even worth filling out their secondary.
IMO all that matters is having a heart for service and for others that shows through in your application. There isn't a question asking you to list your priest's name or get a LOR from him or anything, so I don't think it matters. My atheist friend is starting here this fall.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NoDo I have to be a Christian to have a shot at this school? I'm kinda an atheist so I'm not sure if it's even worth filling out their secondary.
So wait... atheist as hell? That means you don't believe in hell, which means that you are atheist as nothing, which means that you aren't atheist, which means that you DO believe in hell, which allows you to be atheist as hell again... I think there's some circular logic about to take off.lol I already submitted and I'm atheist as hell
Just applied.
So wait... atheist as hell? That means you don't believe in hell, which means that you are atheist as nothing, which means that you aren't atheist, which means that you DO believe in hell, which allows you to be atheist as hell again... I think there's some circular logic about to take off.
Maybe I'm alluding to the nature of statements regarding religious beliefs?
since anyone else's application still broken? i submitted it ages ago and it still says payment not received and not submitted.
Same here. Not too worried because if you click "Secondary Application" there should be a green check mark next to "Application Submit."
I wouldn't worry about it. Just call if you want reassurancesince anyone else's application still broken? i submitted it ages ago and it still says payment not received and not submitted.
D
deleted545718
Should've definitely checked here before spending time emailing them about my missing letters...lol
They just marked my letters as received, but still says my secondaries are not submitted - even though I got the submission confirmation email ages and ages ago
They just marked my letters as received, but still says my secondaries are not submitted - even though I got the submission confirmation email ages and ages ago
Same issue here... Guess they're fixing bugs one step at a time 😛
They just marked my letters as received, but still says my secondaries are not submitted - even though I got the submission confirmation email ages and ages ago
Same over here!
I submitted my secondary app last week but never got an email confirmation. My status page says my secondary app isn't submitted either. It seems like others received a confirmation email but I haven't. Should I be worried?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not at all. I never received a confirmation email and I checked today(called them to verify if they received all my letters)and seems like my application is under review...I submitted my secondary app last week but never got an email confirmation. My status page says my secondary app isn't submitted either. It seems like others received a confirmation email but I haven't. Should I be worried?
+1just got a complete email
+2
+4
+7
+8
+10
+13
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+14
-1
+15
+17 !