Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long after you sent your secondary did you receive an interview?sGPA 3.54
cGPA 3.68
MCAT: 34N
I'm a Maryland resident with no ties to WV but I was interviewed and put on wait list this past application cycle. I would suggest calling Dr. Hazard before sending additional compelling information. Ask her if she can tell you why you got rejected and how you can improve your application. I spoke to her earlier on in the year about my application and she was pretty open. I would say that your stats definitely meet their minimum so something else about your primary application (PS or work/activities) must need more work. Letters are unlikely to have played a role since many of us haven't even sent in letters yet and schools typically wait for the secondary application to read them.
. SDN is making me neurotic
. I just want my interview please!
Is it too early to freak out? lol