2015-2016 New York Medical College Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
So I got in but now it doesn't recognize my email...

I can't get into my account either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wtf now it says I have to recreate my account and pay again. What the hell?

+1,000,000 cant get into mine either

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
It's saying my email and password are combo are invalid when they're definitely not.... sigh

Now I can get to the log-in page, but they say that the email address I enter is not the email address of any registered user. Except it definitely is the one that all of my CASPer confirmation emails went to...

My account vanished... literally when I was watching the countdown at 2 minutes left, it force logged me out and now my account doesn't exist.

If the test is rescheduled until a later date do you really think NYMC will delay their application process for this new requirement?

It's got to be part of the fix. Or a giant scam by the evil higher-ups at CASPer to make me pay $60 for this damn test

Hahahaha just got bad gateway error again

This is honestly absurd how poorly the site has been functioning. I feel like we should be offered a refund and NYMC should remove this from their application.

Reactions: 1 users
Who do I contact about this? The system made me create my account again and asking me to upload my ID and pay once more.

I can't log in. I want my money back. All of the $140.

I can see the sign in page now, but when I put in my information, it says that my email + password do not match. I'm sure I put in the right information.

Tried to reset my password, now it says my email is not found........

What.

clicking start, doing nothing....good one nymc

Maybe this is part of the test? haha

Reactions: 1 users
I just got an email from CASPer, they said this:

We know you are all waiting patiently to get into the CASPer test.

We are correcting a few issues that are keeping ALL of you from logging in. Please be patient, as this will be resolved in the next 30 minutes or so.

If you can wait, we appreciate it. We should be back soon.

Best,

The CASPer Team.

UGH just received their email, they said it might take ~30 minutes to resolve the tech problems

Thanks for having the same experiences as me, guys, and assuring me I'm not crazy. Also having gateway problems, also don't have a recognized user name and password, also somehow registered without having to provide ID. THIS SUCKS.

This is inexcusable.

Maybe this is part of the test? haha
hahaha like the adcom at NYMC is watching this thread and secretly knows everyone's real name behind the usernames

Reactions: 3 users
Maybe the test is to see how long we stick with it?

I'm glad we just have to sit around and wait for this joke of a website to be fixed

Everyone who took the July 15th 8pm test should get auto II's....:prof:

Reactions: 14 users
yep crashed. freaking out. so glad i checked this page and made sure it wasnt just me haha