2015-2016 Texas Tech University - Lubbock Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Will it be of any benefit to call them regarding our status like the waitlist e-mail said we could after May? I imagine all they could tell us is that we're still on the waitlist.

Members don't see this ad.

Will it be of any benefit to call them regarding our status like the waitlist e-mail said we could after May? I imagine all they could tell us is that we're still on the waitlist.
Unfortunately, there is no benefit. The alternate list will remain unranked so they only verify you are still on the list. I already called lol

Reactions: 1 user
They told me I "was still on the waitlist, which is a good thing" and I asked if anyone had been removed from the list and they said no lol. So nothing has changed. But he said they were expecting to give out the most waitlist offers theyve ever done

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
They told me I "was still on the waitlist, which is a good thing" and I asked if anyone had been removed from the list and they said no lol. So nothing has changed. But he said they were expecting to give out the most waitlist offers theyve ever done
That's encouraging!

Yes, that was Louis. He told me the same thing. I'll believe it when they start giving out more offers lol

I called in today. The admissions office said the class is full. Offers will only be made if someone withdraws from now until orientation.