2015-2016 Wake Forest University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I missed the deadline for the secondary and received an email saying that I can still submit it. Had I of known this, I would have just submitted it weeks ago!

Is it still worth finishing the secondary? :/
 
So I missed the deadline for the secondary and received an email saying that I can still submit it. Had I of known this, I would have just submitted it weeks ago!

Is it still worth finishing the secondary? :/
I swear I never even received the secondary invitation... I neurotically check my deleted/junk emails every day... and I just got that same email.
I cranked out my secondary really quick and submitted it. As long as you've got the $125 handy, it might still be worth a shot. That's what I told myself at least.
 
Well... I was reacy for review on 10 September... hopefully, they'll get to me before November :scared:
 
Eh?

I thought the status stays that way all throughout the cycle unless/until you get an interview invite.

I am not sure if you've been on VCU's thread but the anxiety with waiting for VCU is driving me crazy because I am projected to hear back middle of November despite having submitted the first week of August

My previous post was hoping that Wake will be more steadfast than VCU
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How are people checking status? I can only log in to the secondary site and it doesn't tell me anything.
 
Has wake sent any rejections yet? I saw in the "schools that have sent rejections" thread that someone added them, but don't see any rejections here.
 
Dear Wake Forest:
tumblr_myqf27hTuO1s1zx8jo8_250.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad