You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2015-2016 Wake Forest University Application Thread
Started by tarheel1408
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yes, they periodically go through the accepted list and offer FB invitesDoes wake have a facebook group for incoming students yet??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is any one else having trouble checking their status on the portal? I am still awaiting any info on my application and have been unable to access my status... I log in and the page goes white.... Could someone kindly post a link I could use as maybe be shortcut is broken?? Thank you =)
Is any one else having trouble checking their status on the portal? I am still awaiting any info on my application and have been unable to access my status... I log in and the page goes white.... Could someone kindly post a link I could use as maybe be shortcut is broken?? Thank you =)
https://psappprd1.is.wfubmc.edu:802...OCESSING.B_APPL_PROGSTATUS_GBL&IsFolder=false
Mine still says "Your application is complete and will be reviewed continuously throughout the interview season. Interviews are by invitation from September to March. If you are invited, you will receive a e-mail or phone call to schedule an interview."
*sigh*
*sigh*
I sent mine to the medadmit email. Someone will reply within a few days to let you know it's been received. FYI, the reply will say there's no guarantee it'll be reviewed.I'm still confused as to where we send our letters of interest once we've been placed on the waitlist. I've read the letter like 3 times but it doesn't specify if we should send it to the medadmit email address or if we should send it directly to the Dean.
Oh I'm talking about post-interview letters of interest, which they say you need to write in order to keep your file active. So hopefully they at least read those.I sent mine to the medadmit email. Someone will reply within a few days to let you know it's been received. FYI, the reply will say there's no guarantee it'll be reviewed.
Mine was a post interview letter also. I hope they read them too but it's out of your hands really.Oh I'm talking about post-interview letters of interest, which they say you need to write in order to keep your file active. So hopefully they at least read those.
.
Last edited:
I hope so!Are they still sending out II's... 32 MCAT 3.9 GPA OOS...
Friend of mine just graduated from wake and she still hasn't gotten an II even though they supposedly treat alum very well in this regard. So I'm not positive but id say there's still at least a few more interviews to be offered at this point
But honestly who knows...
But honestly who knows...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone who received II get a status of "You will be receiving notification of your application status."? I know most who got this got rejected but I've been sitting on this status for months with no rejection.
I would call them because most people seemed to get a response with in 1 week after getting that status..Did anyone who received II get a status of "You will be receiving notification of your application status."? I know most who got this got rejected but I've been sitting on this status for months with no rejection.
Yes, got mine today! Definitely thought I was getting the silent rejection. They're scheduling for February now.Are they still sending out II's... 32 MCAT 3.9 GPA OOS...
I'm planning on submitting an update to the school. Does anyone have the email by any chance that we can send our updates to?
I mean, I've been submitted since July, so I think my fall 2015 grades plus new volunteering wouldn't be considered clingy
I mean, I've been submitted since July, so I think my fall 2015 grades plus new volunteering wouldn't be considered clingy
Wasn't calling you out sorry man, didn't even see your post. Was asking for me
Does anyone know if anyone even GETS rejected post-interview? They said in the waitlist letter that it is a favorable standing to be on the waitlist, but it seems kind of like there may actually be only two options after an interview: accept or waitlist until May.
[email protected]I'm planning on submitting an update to the school. Does anyone have the email by any chance that we can send our updates to?
Some are rejected.Does anyone know if anyone even GETS rejected post-interview? They said in the waitlist letter that it is a favorable standing to be on the waitlist, but it seems kind of like there may actually be only two options after an interview: accept or waitlist until May.
How was interview day? Mine is coming up.
Interview day is amazing. Prepare to fall in love with the school, and everyone there. By far my favorite interview so far.
January 11th to 22nd.What interview dates does today's COA meeting cover?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can't log in to my portal. Anyone else having this issue. Btw I am pre-II. Congrats to those getting decisions today!
.
Last edited:
.
Last edited:
Waitlisted today, but still hopeful to get accepted. Writing my letter of interest now!
Thanks! Are you very certain of that?? I thought it was closer to mid-April?it's in april, evening of the 1st and all day 2nd
Oh Okay thanks so much! I guess that email should be coming, I was accepted too but only recently and that wasn't included!yup. i was accepted so they sent that email out and that's what it says 🙂
Does anybody recommend sending a pre-II update or is that being too clingy?
I just sent a pre-II letter of update/interest today. Hopefully it means for something? Haha..I guess it can't hurt.
Top choice is here- Got to do the internship program a few years ago and its an amazing place!
Best of luck!
I just sent a pre-II letter of update/interest today. Hopefully it means for something? Haha..I guess it can't hurt.
Top choice is here- Got to do the internship program a few years ago and its an amazing place!
Best of luck!
Cool thanks for the opinion! Good luck to you as well! I heard from somebody on the inside that they have spots still open so fingers crossed
If my portal status says
You will be receiving notification of your application status.
Is this a rejection?
I'm afraid people on this thread have received that message pre-II and gotten rejections
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rejected this morning, submitted 7/21 LizzyM 69. Good luck to everyone in the running!
If my portal status says
You will be receiving notification of your application status.
Is this a rejection?
+1, OOS Likely rejection
EDIT: I had the same status change and LizzyM around 70
+2 OOS
+4, five minutes after Tufts lol
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K