-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2015-2016 Wake Forest University Application Thread
Started by tarheel1408
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
+6 IS. No love for NC
+7 OOS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you guys get emails or just portal change? I'm still waiting, complete mid/late Sept
It was a portal changeDid you guys get emails or just portal change? I'm still waiting, complete mid/late Sept
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
so far just the portalDid you guys get emails or just portal change? I'm still waiting, complete mid/late Sept
+8 OOS.
Did I seriously get 3 rejections this morning?!?! Jesus.
Did I seriously get 3 rejections this morning?!?! Jesus.
+9 OOS, assuming based on status change.
Same, ughhhh+8 OOS.
Did I seriously get 3 rejections this morning?!?! Jesus.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Everyone with portal changes, did you submit Late July or Early August? My status still says being reviewed but I submitted closer to beginning of September
Edit: sorry missed previous posts
Edit: sorry missed previous posts
+10 OOS got the same status change, but no email yet
Got the same status change..lol Still waiting for the axe. Will probably get the email soon.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+ 100 oos. No email yet. Assumed I was silently rejected a while back so at least it won't be too disappointing.
So I was rejected today pre-II, but I'm IS and have similar stats to WF. Is it totally unprofessional to call up the admissions office and ask very politely what about my application didn't warrant an interview for purposes of applying at a later cycle?
I don't think that's an appropriate question. However, it would be alright to call and ask the admissions committee for "ways to improve your application and ways to become a stronger candidate/earn an interview" maybe preface that question with: "I'll be reapplying next cycle and Wake Forest is my top choice/dream school."So I was rejected today pre-II, but I'm IS and have similar stats to WF. Is it totally unprofessional to call up the admissions office and ask very politely what about my application didn't warrant an interview for purposes of applying at a later cycle?
.
Last edited:
+101 through email. I haven't been able to get into the portal since I submitted the secondary so no forewarning before I got crushed+ 100 oos. No email yet. Assumed I was silently rejected a while back so at least it won't be too disappointing.
I still haven't gotten an email. I guess that means they are going to personally call me to tell me I've been accepted without an interview!
I still haven't gotten an email. I guess that means they are going to personally call me to tell me I've been accepted without an interview!
haha I feel like I'm on the same boat..I've interviewed at a bunch of places and already heard back from few but complete silence from Wake. Hoping no news is good news for us (meaning our apps are still under consideration for II) although I highly doubt it hah.
I still haven't gotten an email. I guess that means they are going to personally call me to tell me I've been accepted without an interview!
"Yo dawg, we just wanted to let you know that, like, you're da bomb, and like, yeah you can come here fool. No interviews brah. See you in August bro"
that's the spiritI still haven't gotten an email. I guess that means they are going to personally call me to tell me I've been accepted without an interview!
Still no email ...
.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just checked the portal. Neat. Can't wait for the email. Love you guys, stay strong.
Finally got the rejection email. It went to my spam. I love how gmail tried to protect my feelings!
Rejection email yay!
Rejected at 700am this morning. Happy weekend!
Joining the rejection club. Man we all just got slaughtered out here
+1 billion rejected as well. This rivals the great slaughters of BU and Rochester
Huh, I have the portal change but no rejection email. Maybe there is still hope?
I had my portal change yesterday and I wasn't rejected until the middle of the night. They aren't sending the rejections out all at onceHuh, I have the portal change but no rejection email. Maybe there is still hope?
I had my portal change yesterday and I wasn't rejected until the middle of the night. They aren't sending the rejections out all at once
same I had a portal change yesterday morning and an email this morning. bye bye wake
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Had a portal change on Friday, but haven't received any emails.
Same here! I assume it's a rejection but it'd be nice to have confirmation.Had a portal change on Friday, but haven't received any emails.
Or maybe we will get IIs! Probably not though lolSame here! I assume it's a rejection but it'd be nice to have confirmation.
It's comforting that at least our fates have finally been determined! Waiting has proven to be the worst part of this process. Here's to expecting the worst but hoping for the best 🙂Or maybe we will get IIs! Probably not though lol
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K