You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2016-2017 Northwestern University (Feinberg) Application Thread
Started by WedgeDawg
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
6
632460
let the slaughter begin
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No thank you notesInterviewed here earlier this week...Can someone remind me what their policy is on thank-you notes? I briefly remember them saying to save your time and they already know we are thankful...but then I see my interviewers e-mails listed on the portal now?
I was complete here in August, and still haven't heard anything. Dang, man.
+1 but it's not lookin' goodI was complete here in August, and still haven't heard anything. Dang, man.
Joining the rejection party
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sorry to hear about the rejections! were you all pre interview invite?
B
BadNewsBears2016
Rejected pre-II. Complete mid October.
Do the rejections post to your portal too or just an email?
Also rejected pre-II, complete august 9th
Rejected pre-II :|
Do the rejections post to your portal too or just an email?
Email for me, but I tried the portal and it no longer will let me log in. Instead some text comes up that says "your final decision has been sent to you."
Et tu, Feinburg? #Rejected
Yeah same thing. I guess that just means no more portal access.Email for me, but I tried the portal and it no longer will let me log in. Instead some text comes up that says "your final decision has been sent to you."
rejected pre-ii
Savaged
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rejected pre-II as well. Complete late July.
Rejected pre II
cash me outside still waiting for ma admissions decision, how bout dat
this just made my day hahahcash me outside still waiting for ma admissions decision, how bout dat
Is it possible to receive a rejection post-interview other than at the end of March when the final decisions go out? You either get placed on the wait-list or accepted post-interview, right?
Is it possible to receive a rejection post-interview other than at the end of March when the final decisions go out? You either get placed on the wait-list or accepted post-interview, right?
As far as I understand, yes.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I think you can only be rejected in March. Before then, you are either accepted or your final decision is postponed until March. At that point, I would assume you could either be accepted, wait-listed, or rejected.Is it possible to receive a rejection post-interview other than at the end of March when the final decisions go out? You either get placed on the wait-list or accepted post-interview, right?
.
Last edited:
.
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K