2016-2017 University of Kentucky Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
has anybody on the alternate list heard anything yet? this waiting is excruciating

Nope not yet! Hopefully the list starts moving next week as people drop their acceptances.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Nope not yet! Hopefully the list starts moving next week as people drop their acceptances.

A friend of mine was accepted a week and a half ago. But since traffic day hasn't happened I'm assuming movement is slow at the moment!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Does anyone know if they were to offer acceptance for those on the alternate list how much time they will give you to decide? More importantly, do they mention anything about potential scholarship?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if they were to offer acceptance for those on the alternate list how much time they will give you to decide? More importantly, do they mention anything about potential scholarship?

I believe you have 5 days to accept or decline your offer.

Accepted! See you soon class of 2021!

Good luck to everyone starting orientation tomorrow! Go to all the social activities, get to know your new classmates, and have fun!