2016-2017 University of Pennsylvania (Perelman) Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This is just me being neurotic, but did the FB group have a cover photo before? Because now it does hahaha

Reactions: 3 users
This is just me being neurotic, but did the FB group have a cover photo before? Because now it does hahaha
There was a different (Philly skyline) cover photo before. This is a new one....
says Neurotic #1 to Neurotic #2.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Cornell just released decisions, so maybe Penn will come later today or tomorrow so they can be the last school to do so....?

They've waited all the way until the 14th in the past (the latest possible date, since AAMC requires by the 15th they've given at least as many acceptances as they have seats). The only reason we all expect it this week is because it has always been during their spring break previously.

Reactions: 1 users
If they arent answering phone calls I'm gonna guess they're out on vacation because it's break week.

Someone want to try financial aid office, see if theyre dead too?

If they arent answering phone calls I'm gonna guess they're out on vacation because it's break week.

that doesnt make sense because they released decisions in previous years. nothing makes sense.

I'll be very disappointed if decisions aren't out today cause Idk how many more days I can wear my lucky boxers for...I was banking on a Monday release so there is that..:(:sorry:

Reactions: 11 users

FWIW a friend called earlier today and said the office picked up. But as expected no details were to be had

I also talked with someone who called earlier this AM. As of this morning they were hoping to get decisions out this week, but they weren't 100% sure if it would happen.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I also talked with someone who called earlier this AM. As of this morning they were hoping to get decisions out this week, but they weren't 100% sure if it would happen.
Nooooooo.....i feel like this is code for "next week"

I'll be very disappointed if decisions aren't out today cause Idk how many more days I can wear my lucky boxers for...I was banking on a Monday release so there is that..:(:sorry:
Perfect #666 post. Those must smell like Satan's own tighty whities...

856825002.jpeg

Reactions: 5 users
@Hawkeyeperfect Interestingly, they're Doctor Who boxers aka "The Destroyer of Worlds" aka "The Oncoming Storm"

I will choose to believe they come out tomorrow then, because my mind rejects the concept of waiting for the 13th-14th

Reactions: 7 users
wouldnt it be better to expect a later date and be surprised as opposed to muliplying the stress because youre waiting for a response every day? i think we should try to accept that we'll hear back next week and expect not to hear back on the weekend so we can enjoy it.

wouldnt it be better to expect a later date and be surprised as opposed to muliplying the stress because youre waiting for a response every day? i think we should try to accept that we'll hear back next week and expect not to hear back on the weekend so we can enjoy it.
no

Reactions: 10 users
Actually SUPER glad I have an assignment that needs to get done in the next couple hours so I'm not constantly refreshing.

ladies and gentleman, WE HAVE MAINTENANCE!!!!

I've been waiting to say that all week. I know its late but I already planned it out in my head....so I had to post it. Of course it happened the ONLY time I got distracted.

casually using a clementine as a stress ball.

I will enter the shower as a filthy man

And emerge as a clean man with all decisions released

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 6 users
I just want to say I've immensely enjoyed this thread

It's been a pleasure

MsxsV29.gif

Reactions: 11 users
plot twist: It's actually just down for an update